带他下楼去
Get him the fuck downstairs now.
给我他妈的滚下去! – 下去!
Get the fuck out of here now! – Get out of here!
快点 – 把他带走
Come on! – Take him!
把你们的手放头上 放松 冷静点
Put your hands on your head and relax. Just calm down.
坐下 把手放头上
Sit down. Put your hands on your head.
滚下楼去!
Move the fuck downstairs! Go!
我没有枪! 别推我!
I don’t have a gun! Don’t pull, man!
警♥察♥! 把手放在头上!
Police! Put your hands on your head!
已经放了
They already are.
靠墙站好!
Against the walls and doors!
所有人! 靠墙站好!
All of them! Against the wall!
Fred!
Fred!
靠墙 靠门站好!
Walls and doors!
我什么都没干!
I didn’t do nothing!
我没有!
I don’t have nothing!
我没有枪!
I don’t got no gun!
有人在里面吗?
Anybody in there?
没有 长官
No, sir.
他妈的起来! 起来!
Get the fuck up! Get up!
下楼去! 快点!
Get downstairs! Go!
带他下楼去! – 这是怎么…
Get him downstairs! – What’s going…
你们在这儿干嘛?
What’re you doing here?
跪地上! 跪下!
Down on the ground! Get down!
我没有拒捕! – 起来!
I’m not resisting! – Get up!
继续走! 别看我!
Yeah, keep goin’! Don’t look at me!
靠墙站好 把他们都带下来!
Against the wall, bring them all down!
你看住他了?
Hey! You got him?
靠墙站好!
Against the walls and doors!
转过去靠墙站好
Turn around and stay against the wall.
把他们都带下来!
Let’s get them down here!
走了走了!
Let’s go!
别他妈给我动!
Don’t you fucking move!
看住他们! – 我们干什么了?
Get them, go! – What did we do?
你最好闭嘴!
You better shut your mouth!
带他们过来! 滚过来!
Get them! Get the fuck… Get out of here!
下楼去!
Get the fuck downstairs!
带他们下楼!
Go! Let’s get them down here!
下楼!
Go! Down the stairs! Let’s go!
走! – 好的 好的
Let’s go! – Okay, okay!
拜托了 我的胳膊! 别这样!
Come on, man! My arm, man! Stop!
我们什么都没干!
We didn’t even do anything!
见鬼!
Shit!
Carl呢?
Where’s Carl, man?
Carl在哪儿?
Where’s Carl?
发生什么了?
What happened?
这人拿了把刀 想要抢我的枪
Fella here had a knife, tried to go for my gun.
是的 我听到他喊”别动我的枪!”
Yeah, I heard him shout, “Get off my gun!”
嗯 一切都发生得很快
Yeah, it all happened pretty fast.
那你是得自卫了
I guess you had to defend yourself.
Aubrey 回来!
Aubrey, get back!
对着墙站好 快点!
Get back against the wall! Move!
冷静! – 他们杀了Carl
Chill! – They killed Carl!
别犯傻 在墙边站好!
Don’t be stupid, boy! Stay against the wall!
好的 好的!
Okay, okay.
他脸上都是血 他们杀死了他
He has his face filled with blood. They killed him, man.
真可惜 这么年轻的孩子
Shame. A young kid like that.
不过 他仍有可能是枪手 我们得搞清楚
Still, he might be the shooter. We need to find out.
他们把他杀死了
They killed him, man.
我们的朋友 被他们杀了
They killed our friend.
这俩女孩是怎么回事?
What’s the deal with the girls?
她们在尽头的那间房♥里 和大个子黑鬼在一起
I found them with the big nigger down the end.
同一间房♥吗?
Same room?
找到什么了吗? – 没有
You find anything? – Nothing.
没找到枪吗?
No gun?
没有
No.
有个坏消息
Some bad news.
一名房♥客死了
One of the guests is dead.
他试图抢夺警♥察♥的武器
He tried to take a police officer’s weapon,
结果被射击身亡
ended up getting shot.
他叫Carl Cooper
Carl Cooper.
他杀死了Carl
He killed Carl.
安息 Carl 阿门
May he rest in peace. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
现在是个什么情况 你们别装傻了
Now let’s not be stupid in this situation.
这里是犯罪现场 你们都是嫌疑人
We still have a crime scene here and you’re all suspects.
每一个人都是
Each and every one of you.
别看我!
Don’t look at me!
转过去 面对着墙站好
Turn around, face the wall!
Carl是开枪的人吗?
Was Carl the one doing the shooting?
你们最好开始说实话吧
Somebody better start getting honest with me.
嘿!你们要把枪给我找到!
Hey! I want that gun!
我们到处找了 都没有发现枪
We looked around, we didn’t find a gun.
那也不能证明没有枪!再去找!
Doesn’t mean it’s not here! Go find it!
你也去!
You, too!
我对你们这种人没意见
I got nothing against you people.
但是你们得告诉我 枪在哪里
But you need to tell me where the gun is.
告诉我
You need to tell me
是谁开的枪
who was doing the shooting.
我的耐心是有限度的
I’m only gonna ask so many times.
是谁开的枪
Who did the shooting?
我们不知道
We don’t know.
你们他妈知道!
You do fucking know!
你们在楼上 到底是谁开的枪
You were upstairs, who was doing the shooting?
是谁开的枪? – 是你开的枪!
Who was doing the shooting? – You doing the shooting, man!
Lee
Lee!
不对吗
No, man.
Carl没有枪
Carl ain’t got no gun.
什么?
What’s that?
是你先杀人的
You’re the ones out here killing people!
有本事面对着我再说一遍!
Say that to my face!
我说 Carl没有开枪 没有杀任何人
I said, Carl ain’t shoot nobody, man!
那好
Yeah, all right.
别他妈哭了 脸对门
Stop your goddamn crying! Face the door!
你也是 看前方
You, too. Face the front!
把刀捡起来 再为自己辩护吧
Why don’t you pick that up and defend yourself?
很简单的 你看
It’s easy, look.
你确定 你不想拿刀捅我吗?
You sure you don’t wanna try and stab me?
我才不上你的当
I’m not gonna play your game.

Well.
那好 你我都知道会发生什么
That would just give me an excuse to do
你正给了我们这么做的理由
what we both know is gonna happen anyway.
对吧
Right?
你们真是一群疯子!
Man, y’all some crazy crackers!
该死!
Shit!
放开我
Get off of me.
你就是一疯子
You still a cracker.
闭嘴 行吗!闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up, all right? Shut up.
这栋建筑里 有一个狙击手
There’s a goddamn shooter in this house.
是Carl吗?
Was it Carl?
跟你们说
Let me tell you something.
如果你们认为 自己可以随便开枪杀人
If you think that you can shoot at innocent people
还能逃避法律制裁
and get away with it,
那可是大错特错了
you are dead wrong.
我的搭档让你站起来
My partner said, “Stand up.”
站好! – 我带他走
Look, I’ll take him. – So stand.
我带他跟我一起去搜查整栋楼
Go search the place, I’ll take him with me.
走吧
Come on, come on.
走吧 我们走
Come on. – Get the fuck outta here.
我有一整晚的时间
I got all night, people.
你们不说是吧
Nobody’s gonna talk?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!