我只是给你们展示一下白人♥权♥力
I’m just demonstrating white power.
我也要展示 宝贝
So am I, honey.
嘿 甜心 我开玩笑而已
Sweetheart, baby, it was just a joke.
你们都滚吧
Y’all can go and get the hell out,
你和你的小基友
you and your partner.
还以为他们开得起玩笑呢
Thought they could take a joke.
我演得好吧
I’m performing.
抱歉 Larry 他们平常人都挺好的
Sorry, Larry, they’re usually nice guys.
没关系 别让那些傻♥逼♥扰了你的心情
No, come on. Don’t let those fools bother you.
我们一起去我房♥间放松一下吧?
Why don’t we all go to my room and relax for a little bit?
我们跟朋友说了要过去
We told a friend we’d drop by.
可能稍后吧
Maybe later.
走吧
Come on.
一会儿来找我哦
Find me later.
回见!
See you!
我还以为大家都知道呢
I thought everybody should know.
只是想吓吓他们
But you scared them off, man.
不过Karen…
But Karen though…
她一直在注意我
She was looking at me.
Karen才没有注意你 – Karen跟我心有灵犀呢 哥们
Karen wasn’t looking at you. – Karen was feeling me, man.
她进来说 “嗨 Aubrey!” 我回她 “嗨 Karen!”
She was like, “Hey, Aubrey!” I was like, “Hey, Karen!”
回家去 不然我们要抓人了
Disperse or you will be arrested.
Julie!
Julie!
我们应该给这些贱种点颜色看看
We should teach these pigs a lesson.
你说什么 Carl?
What you talking about, Carl?
他们就在下面
Them right down there.
你知道你如果向他们开枪 他们会找过来的 是吧?
You know if you shoot them, they’re gonna shoot us back, right?
Lee 我们这么远 他们怎么能找过来?
How they gonna know where it came from, Lee?
根本不可能 – 你冷静点吧哥们
It’s not even possible. – Just calm down, man.
你这个胆小鬼
Man, you chicken.
这屋里已经够疯狂的了
It’s already crazy in here enough.
听着 他们得明白
Look. They need to understand
他们不能一直欺负我们
that they can’t be picking on us all the time.
你们都得参与进来!
Y’all gotta be with the program!
你会让我们都遭殃的!
We’re gonna get our asses beat!
一 二
One, two. – Would you…
卧倒 伏在地上!
Get down! Hit the deck!
大家都没事吧?
You guys okay?
谁在开枪? – 可能是那边?
Who’s shooting? – From down there, maybe?
可能是那边任何一栋楼
It could be any one of those buildings.
你听见枪声了吗 宝贝?
Did you just hear that gunshot, baby?
没有 什么都没听见
No, I didn’t hear anything.
反正吧 你知道吗 只要我能签约唱片公♥司♥
Anyway, you know if I get a record deal,
我就要买♥♥一辆凯迪拉克
we gonna drive a Cadillac, right?
来看啊!
Look, check him out!
跑啊 跑吧 大兵
Run, Mr. Cracker, run!
卧倒!
Get down!
枪火的光!
Muzzle flash!
在阿尔及尔旅馆附近 可能是狙击手
By the Algiers, could be a sniper.
Mike? – 我没事!
Mike? – I’m okay!
没有中枪!
I didn’t get hit!
Keifer指挥官 我是Roberts准尉
Keifer Command, this is Warrant Officer Roberts.
找掩体!
Take cover!
军队遭狙击手伏击
Army taking sniper fire.
弗吉尼亚公园 阿尔及尔旅馆地区
Algiers Motel vicinity, on Virginia Park.
就这样 跑吧
Yeah, keep running.
这可不好 哥们
That was bad, brother. – That’s crazy, man.
现在大家都知道当黑人是什么滋味了
Now everybody know what it’s like to be black.
巡警2-4单位 可能有狙击手在该地区
Police 2-4, potential sniper
军队遭到袭击
in the area. – Army taking fire.
在弗吉尼亚公园
Near the Algiers Motel
阿尔及尔旅馆附近 狙击手在屋顶
on Virginia Park. Sniper on the roof.
有狙击手开火 弗吉尼亚公园地区
Sniper fire, sniper fire, Virginia Park.
狙击手开火 阿尔及尔旅馆
Sniper fire near the Algiers Motel.
收到 马上赶到
10-4, on the way.
有屋顶狙击手开火 在弗吉尼亚公园地区
Shots fired, Virginia Park, sniper on the roof.
有狙击手!
Sniper out there!
封锁整个地区!
Lock the whole place up!
让我们揪出那个操蛋玩意吧
Let’s find that motherfucker.
总之 我弟弟Fred一直给我讲 骚乱越来越严重了
Anyway, my boy Fred was just telling me that the rioting is getting so bad,
福特配件厂都要关门了
even Ford’s thinking about shutting down assembly for a day.
Larry 真的很可怕
Larry, that’s terrible.
我知道
Yeah, I know it is.
我们应该抓紧时间
Maybe we should make the most of it.
在充满仇恨的日子里 爱就变得更为重要
In a time of hate, love does become more important.
甚至是最重要的
Maybe the most important.
你干嘛不来看我们呢?
Why don’t you come over here and visit me?
我们这里有个泳池 我们应该一起玩玩
We got a swimming pool and I think we need to spend some time together.
我妈不让我出门
My mom says I can’t leave the house.
我很想去的
But I want to.
你妈妈…好吧
Your mama, right.
给我几发子弹 – 给
Give me some shells. – Here.
谢了
Thanks.
快快快! 行动起来!
Move, move, move! Move forward!
左手边楼顶的窗户!
Left hand, top window!
朝边上散开!
Spread out to the side!
嘿 外面来了一大帮警♥察♥
Hey, y’all, there’s a bunch of police outside right now.
别开玩笑了!
Quit playing, man!
我♥干♥嘛要开玩笑?
Why would I be playing?
他们是不是搞错了?
Yo, is they lost?
快 行动
Come on, move!
我当然希望他们搞错了 我怎么知道
I hope so! What you mean? I don’t know.
我不知道 他们看起来就是冲我们这楼来的
I don’t know, man, but it look like they coming right toward the house.
动啊! 别傻站着 快行动!
Go! Don’t just stand there! Move up!
准备!
Get in position!
关上窗户!
Close the windows! – Window!
把东西♥藏♥起来 关灯!
Hide everything! Turn the lights off!
狙击手!
Sniper!
我♥操♥啊!
Oh, shit!
宝贝 你听见了吗?
Baby, did you hear that?
他们在对我们开枪!
They’re shooting at us!
我要挂了 他们在对我们开枪
I gotta go! They’re shooting us.
Larry!
Larry!
Fred 你没事吧?
Fred, you good?
没事吧?
You good?
我不想死啊!
I don’t wanna die, man!
我们得离开这儿!
We gotta get out of here!
别起来! – Carl 趴下!
Man, don’t get up! – Carl, stay down!
他们不能这么做 – 趴下!
They can’t do this to us. – Stay down!
他们不能这么对我们
They can’t do this to us.
Carl 趴下! – 你要干嘛啊?
Carl, stay down! – What’re you doing, man?

Here we go!
快快快
Go. Go. Go. Go.
上楼
Going up.
安全!
Clear!
安全!
Clear!
警♥察♥!
Police!
嘿 你听见了吗?
Hey, do you hear that?
Fred 趴下!
Fred, stay low!
警♥察♥! 都趴地上!
Police! Get on the floor!
都他妈给我靠墙!
Get the fuck against the wall right now!
好的 好的!
All right, all right!
我什么都没干!
I didn’t do nothing!
你身上有武器吗?
Have you got a weapon?
我没有枪啊!
I don’t have a fucking gun!
把手放背后!
Put your hands behind your back!
你有携带武器吗? – 没有!
Have you got a firearm? – No!
你♥他♥妈♥有武器吗?
Have you got a fucking weapon?
走走走!
Go, go, go!
过来! – 为什么要这样?
Come here! Come on! – Why you doing this?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!