不过我喜欢汽车城音乐
But I love… I love Motown.
The Supremes是我的最爱
The Supremes are my favorite.
那 如果你们喜欢The Supremes的话 也肯定会喜欢The Dramatics的
Well, if you love The Supremes, you’ll definitely love The Dramatics.
Larry
Larry.
给她们唱两句
Sing something to her.
我的天啊! 他真的会唱歌♥
Oh, my God! He can really sing.
这就是我 我是个歌♥手
It’s who I am, you know. I sing.
他就是这样
It’s who he is.
我们要去吃点东西
We were just gonna go get something to eat.
一个朋友在后房♥那边
A friend of ours is staying at the annex.
你们一起来吗?
Would you like to join us?
嗯..好啊 我想吃东西
I mean, yeah. I could eat.
Fred 你饿吗?
Fred, you hungry?
嗯啊 我也想吃
Yeah, I can eat.
走吧
Let’s go.
走吧
Let’s go.
你好吗?
How you doing?
很好
Good.
你好吗?
How are you?
你们看起来真美味!
We looking good!
嗨 Carl!
Hey, Carl!
我们快饿死了
We’re starving.
我做了好多吃的 你们知道的
You know I got something for y’all to eat.
好的
Okay.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe. – Hey!
哈罗!
Hello!
大家好啊
Hi, guys!
进来吧
Come on in.
这屋子真不错
It’s a nice joint, man.
坐下吧 哥们
Sit down, man.
什么?
Say what?
坐下吧
Sit down, take a seat.
嘿 Aubrey
Hey, Aubrey.
你好吗?
How you doing?
嘿 Karen
Hey, Karen.
好吧 我小时候人家都教我 如果见到别人
Okay, where I grew up, when you meet someone new,
要说”哈罗”
you’re supposed to say “Hi, hello!”
“你好吗?”
“How are you?”
这让对方感觉轻松舒适
It makes them feel comfortable.
你这身很酷嘛 哥们
Nice duds, man.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks, man, I appreciate it.
我们之前去演出了
We were performing earlier.
哇 小心了
Watch out.
酷毙了
Total bull.
行吧 这哥们
This guy. Okay.
吃的做好了
Food is served right there.
随你怎么说吧
Yeah, all right, man.
嘿 Julie
Hey, Julie,
这里空调真不错
the air conditioning’s real nice over here.
很棒吧?
Real nice, huh?
床也很舒服
The bed’s comfortable, too.
嗯 真好
Yeah, that’s nice. – Yeah?
Aubrey 把收音机音量调高
Aubrey, man, turn that radio up.
拜托了 各位
Come on, fellas, please.
让我们听听Trane吧?
Can we please let Trane speak?
什么情况?
What the hell?
真好听
That’s beautiful.
他死了可真是遗憾
So sad that he died.
他很年轻是吧?
He was young, right?
40岁
He was 40.
但他的一生没有虚度
But he used his years.
给你说 他的一生很精彩
Let me tell you, that man lived.
很不幸 是因为海♥洛♥因♥
Unfortunately, it was heroin.
我们都知道Trane不是吸毒过量死的
Now, we know Trane did not overdose.
别造这个谣 哥们
Don’t put a rumor on that, man.
我没说他是吸毒过量死的
I didn’t say Trane overdosed.
但克特兰一直是个毒虫
But John Coltrane was a junkie for years.
嗑药好多年
Love Supreme Trane was high on dope.
我不是要在他身后说坏话什么的
I’m not saying that’s taking anything away from the man as a spiritual example.
他是我最崇拜的人之一
He’s one of my many saints.
但是海♥洛♥因♥摧毁了他的肝脏
But heroin is what killed his liver.
我听说是FBI把他毒死了
I heard the FBI poisoned him.
什么FBI 你知道我是怎么知道的吗?
FBI. You wanna know how I know?
克特兰的老婆是一位底特律音乐人
John Coltrane’s wife is a Detroit musician,
跟我来自同一个地方
same set as me.
哇 所以你是克特兰研究专家咯?
So now you a trained expert on Coltrane?
[电视]继续为您报道今晚底特律骚乱情况
Continuing coverage tonight of the rioting here in Detroit.
国民警卫队被派遣至各地区
The National Guard has been called in
超过3200人被捕 大部分是黑人
and more than 3,200 people have been arrested, most of them negros.
我们会为您实时直播最新进展…
Updates will continue throughout our broadcast…
为什么一定要这么暴♥力♥呢?
Why is everything always so violent?
你问过你们白人吗?
You ask your people that?
英国人那些小革命什么的
Try a little revolution with the English,
“不自♥由♥毋宁死”之类的?
all that “liberty or death”?
你们又有多不暴♥力♥呢?
That ain’t so non-violent at all.
哥们 她是Ohio人
Man, she from Ohio.
我强烈怀疑她听不懂 什么是不自♥由♥毋宁死
I highly doubt she understands your logic about liberty and death.
好吧 我以糙汉逻辑说一下
Well, let’s put it in layman’s terms.
边儿去 帅哥
Slide over, stripes.
你看
You see,
你是白人 是吧?
you white, ain’t you?
哥们
Brother.
你是白人 是吧?
You white, right?
所以 你们根本不用像我们一样害怕警♥察♥
See, y’all don’t have to deal with the police nearly as much as we do.
除非是什么为了讨好白人
Unless, of course, you’re some
而不把自己当黑人 之类的
Uncle Tom handkerchief head, you know?
就好像…如果你是黑人
It’s like… When you’re black, it’s almost like
就时刻有一把枪对着你的脸
having a gun pointing right at your face.
懂吗?
You understand that?
就这样
It’s like this.
嘿! 小子 别碰我的盘子
Hey, boy! Get your hands off my plate.
放下热狗肠…别碰芥末酱!
Put the hot dog… Step away from the mustard!
手放下去! 你很紧张吗?
Put your hands down! Don’t… You nervous?
你让我紧张! – 你拿着一把枪对着我
You’re making me nervous! – You got a gun on me.
你就像不分青红皂白的警♥察♥一样
This like police brutality or something, man.
你要教我怎么做吗?
So you gonna tell me how to do my job now?
我没有… – 你以为你是警♥察♥吗?
I’m not… – So now you’re the police officer
教训我在我自己家的大街上该怎么做?
that tells me how to do my job on my street?
你在我的大街上干嘛 黑鬼?
What you doing on my street, nigger?
看 这就是他们喜欢使用的表达
See, that’s the way they like to express themselves.
这一套 “我的大街 我的房♥子 我的车”之类的
You know, “My street, my house, my car.”
好像他们想要什么 就可以直接从你身上剥夺
That way they can take everything from you.
所以 我再问一次
Larry. – So again.
你在我的大街上干嘛 小子?
What you doing on my street, boy?
我做错什么了 长官?
Did I do something wrong, officer?
你做错什么了?
Did you do something wrong?
我应该一枪崩了你的头!
I ought to blow your head right off.
放下你的枪
Get that gun off me, man.
不然呢 小子? – 我说 放下枪…
Or what, boy? – I said, get that gun off…
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
上帝啊! 你开枪打中了他! Carl!
Oh, my God! You shot him! Carl!
Lee! – 他不该动的
Lee! – He shouldn’t have made a move.
Lee?
Lee?
请给我拿下热狗肠
Hot dog, please!
你们疯了! – 什么情况?
You’re nuts! – What?
我的天! – 你们这群疯子!
Oh, man! – You’re nuts!
疯子!
You’re nuts!
这只是一个发令枪 比赛起跑时用的
It was just a starter pistol. It just starts races.
杀不了人
It don’t kill nobody,
不会伤害任何人 – 疯子!
it don’t hurt nobody. – Crazy!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!