你才打不过我
You won’t kick my ass.
我是空手道黑带 我打你还差不多
I’m a black belt in karate, I’ll whoop that ass.
再说了 就算你打死我
Besides, even if you did win,
那边十个警♥察♥都会来对付你的
those ten guys over there would be on you
他们身后还有成千上万个警♥察♥
and behind them is 10,000.
学聪明点 回家吧
Now, you smart. Go home.
你还挺淡定 嗯?
So you the cool brother, huh?
我叫Dismukes
Dismukes.
行吧 汤姆大叔
Okay, Tom.
你那是干什么?
What the hell was that?
你检查过门窗吗?
You checked the windows and doors?
已经检查过了 – 再检查一遍
I checked them already. – Check it again.
我不想看到上面全都是涂鸦
I don’t even wanna see graffiti back there.
喂?
Hello.
一切都好 没有问题
Everything is fine. No trouble here.
暴♥乱♥平息后我就睡 晚安 先生
I’ll sleep when they stop rioting. Good night, sir.
嘿 看啊
Hey, hey. Hey. Look at this.
Miller 跟我来 准备好了吗 行动吧!
Miller, with me. Ready, Title 32? Let’s do it!
好嘞!
You got it!
我得去跟那些白人谈一谈
I’m gonna go talk to those white guys.
要是没意见的话 我在这儿待着就好了
I’m gonna stay here, if that’s okay.
我得让他们知道 别对我们开枪
I’m gonna make sure they don’t start shooting at us.
好了 兄弟们
All right, boys.
放松吧
Relax here.
你确定想让这些白人
Hey, you sure you want them white boys
知道我们的方位吗? – 我马上回来
to know where we are? – I’ll be right back.
Jefferson和Wood 你俩去那边 占领楼顶
Jefferson, Wood, head in there and take the roof.
遵命
We’re on it.
嗨 各位
Hey, fellas.
我是Melvin Dismukes
Melvin Dismukes.
我是联合安保的一个保安
I’m with United Security,
我在街对面的百货店工作
I’m guarding that grocery store across the street.
给你们带点礼物
I come bearing gifts.
谢了
Thank you.
很不错吧 各位?
Isn’t this nice, boys?
总的说来 很好喝
All things considered, this is pretty good.
谢谢 我平常做不出这么好的
Thank you. I don’t have my usual appliances.
有糖吗?
You got any sugar?
别这样 哥们
Don’t push it, man.
能安静一会儿挺好的
It’s good to have some quiet.
早些时候我们在黑沟
We were at Black Bottom earlier today.
遇到了狙击手
We actually took sniper fire.
有一个 就在那边
Had one, right by here.
这里没有狙击手 只有我和你们
Ain’t no snipers here, man. Just you and me
还有那边的汽车旅馆里玩乐的人
and the people partying in that motel.
你觉得这还能持续多久?
How long do you think this is gonna last?
是啊 这些黑鬼什么时候才不闹了啊?
Yeah, how long till these negros, people, quit?
你怎么认为?
What do you think?
我怎么会知道?
How the hell am I supposed to know?
Morris在家吗? 我是Larry
Is Morris home? It’s Larry.
我找遍了 都找不到他们
I can’t find those guys anywhere.
没有没有 他没事
No, no, no. No, he’s fine.
你如果看到他 就给他说 让他来阿尔及尔汽车旅馆
Just when you see that cat, tell him to come down to the Algiers.
我们要排练
We’re rehearsing.
再见
Bye.
有消息吗?
No luck?
他妈甚至都不知道他人在哪儿
His mama don’t even know where he is.
他应该没事吧
He’s probably all right.
你会再回到那舞台上的
You’re gonna get back on that stage.
嗯 没那么容易的 哥们
Yeah, it’s not that simple, brother.
听我说 等观众听到你开唱… 你就会挣大把的钱啦
Listen, when they hear you blow… Money raining.
到那时别忘了分我一份
And I want a cut.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我的眼睛
In the eyes.
我看着你的眼睛呢 Fred
I’m looking at you in the eyes, Fred.
你会得到唱片公♥司♥签约的
You’re gonna get a record deal.
好吗?
All right?
看着我的眼睛
Look in my eyes
这里是Fox剧院
The Fox Theatre
有请The Dramatics乐队!
welcomes The Dramatics!
是吗?
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
你知道吗 Fred?
You know what, Fred?
我想帮你个忙
I think it’s time to fix that little problem of yours.
什么忙?
What problem?
我没什么忙需要帮 – 你有的 来
I don’t have a problem. – Yeah, you do. Come on.
我不要 – 要的
We’re not doing this. – Yeah, we’re doing this.
来吧 别拒绝
Come on! Don’t give me a no.

Come on.
你就”看着她的眼睛”~
You’re gonna look in her eyes
我不要 我不想嘛
I don’t need it, I don’t want it.
“她就把你带上♥床♥”~
And she’s gonna get you off
来嘛
Come on.
哥们 我这是为你好 懂吗?
Okay, no. Man, I’m doing you a favor, okay?
懂吗? – 我知道啦 去就去
Okay? – I’m going.
一起去
We’re going.
这里看起来真不错呢
Look at this nice little scene right here.
给你 Karen – 谢了
There you go, Karen. – Thank you.
好好享受这一瓶酒吧 因为我们从此刻起正式破产了
Enjoy it because we are now officially broke.
外面在暴♥乱♥ 我也不想再给父母写信要钱了
There’s rioting outside, and I’m not writing to my parents again.
看啊 那边
Look at this. That right there.
太美了
It’s perfect.
Larry! – 怎么啦?
Larry. – What?
她们是白人诶
They white.
是白人又怎样
So, they white.
这时候就别挑挑拣拣的了
Beggars can’t be choosers, all right?
这话什么意思?
What does that mean?
你知道我怎么想吗?
You know what I say?
怎么?
What?
自♥由♥万岁
Let freedom ring.
我已经体验过了 谢谢!
I’ve had that freedom, thank you very much!
不 你没有
No, you haven’t.
自♥由♥并不意味着跟人睡了却不要钱
Because freedom doesn’t mean giving it away for free.
只有你能把嫖♥妓♥说得这么伟大
Only you could make prostitution sound high class.
去吧
Come on.
哥 我不想去
I’m not trying to do this, brother.
别这样
Hey, stop.
咱们还是别去烦她们吧?
Why won’t you just leave them alone?
我觉得那边两个男孩在关注我们诶
I think those boys are eyeballing us.
别再往前了
Okay, stop.
来吧 跟我来
Come on, man. Follow my lead.
我们一起上 团队合作
Okay, so we do it together and it’s like a co-op.
打扰了 两位女士 我叫Larry Cleveland
Excuse me, ladies. I’m Larry Cleveland.
没有打扰二位的聊天吧?
I wouldn’t be interrupting a private conversation here, would I?
我们是半个老乡了
We must be neighbors.
我是Julie (来自)Ohio [Larry的姓是美国一个城市]
I’m Julie, Ohio.
Karen 我也来自Ohio [她们认为Larry是在介绍自己来自哪里]
Karen, Ohio.
不是啦 我是姓Cleveland
No, my last name is Cleveland.
而我们真的来自Ohio哦
We’re actually from Ohio.
好吧 你们来底特律干嘛?
Okay, so what y’all doing in Detroit?
这位Julie小姐是一位妓♥女♥
Well, Julie here is a professional prostitute.
好吧… – 她在开玩笑啦!
Okay… – She’s kidding!
我是美发师
I’m a hairdresser.
兼♥职♥妓♥女♥
And a hoe.
你们是干什么的?
What do you guys do?
我是The Dramatics乐队的歌♥手
I’m a singer in The Dramatics,
这位Fred是我的保镖
and Fred here is my bodyguard.
The Dramatics乐队?
The Dramatics?
是的
Yeah.
从没听说过
Never heard of them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!