Larry 我说…
Larry, I mean…
能怎么办呢?
What can we do?
Larry 我们也没办法
Larry, there’s nothing we can do.
下次吧…总有下次的 哥们
Another day… Another day, man.
听着 我知道你很想上去表演
Listen, I know you want it bad, man.
Larry 但我们得走了
Larry, we gotta go.
走吧
We gotta go.
别这样
Come on.
Larry!
Larry!
Larry
Larry.
唉 就差一点
We were so close.
嗯 你们看起来很不错 唱得也好
Yeah, y’all looked good, y’all sounded good.
总会有下次机会的
There’ll be a next time.
会有的
There will be.
司机!
Bus driver!
嘿 司机!
Hey, now! Bus driver!
哇 你们看到没?
Hey, y’all seeing this?
肃清街道
Clear the street.
回你们自己家去
Go back to your homes now.
快回家去 不然我要抓人了
Disperse or you will be arrested.
要我说 我们干脆去12大街 也参与进去吧
I say we go up to 12th Street and be a part of this.
大哥 我们可是歌♥手啊
We’re working musicians, man.
不能参与进黑人兄弟的斗争中 这你让我怎么安心唱歌♥?
I can’t be singing when I’m supposed to be out there swinging, brother.
听着 我们离阿尔及尔旅馆不远
Hey, look. We’re not too far from the Algiers.
我们去那儿 等一切平息吧
Let’s just go there till all this blows over.
我们下车吧!
We gotta get off this bus!
都下车! 快下车!
Everybody out! Let’s go, now!
给我坐下!
Come on, man! – Sit the fuck down!
我什么都没干!
I didn’t do anything!
抱歉 自暴♥乱♥开始我还没休息过
I’m sorry, I’ve been working straight shifts since the riots started.
行吧 被你射中的那人没能回家
Yeah, that guy you shot at didn’t make it home.
救护车在途中一部车下 发现他失血过多身亡
Ambulance found him bleeding out under a car.
你确定是他吗?
Are we sure it’s the same guy?
他是今天弗吉尼亚公园枪击 唯一的受害者
He’s the only Virginia Park shooting today.
就你拿着散♥弹♥枪♥ 他身上有散♥弹♥枪♥弹孔
You carry a shotgun, he had shotgun wounds.
这还要检测弹道怎么的?
You wanna play ballistics?
上帝啊 我真抱歉
Jesus Christ, I’m sorry.
就一句抱歉?
That’s it?
那还要什么?
What else?
你从背后射杀他的
You shot him in the back.
是啊 他在逃跑啊
Right. He was… He was running away from me.
我不打后背还能打哪儿?
Where else do you want me to shoot?
我的意思是 他背朝着你 证明对你没有造成任何威胁
My point was him being no threat to you.
但是 事后想一想
In hindsight, but I’m thinking,
如果只是偷点东西 他干嘛要跑呢?
why is he running away from me, if all he did was steal some groceries?
会不会是在百货店他杀了人?
What if he killed somebody in that grocery store?
他在躲避警♥察♥ 你会怎么想?
He’s avoiding the police. What do you assume from that?
你不能这么想
You don’t assume.
如果他手里有武器 那是另外一个情况了
If he had a weapon in his hand, that’s another story.
我们不会随便射杀抢劫犯的
We don’t shoot for robberies.
警督 你知道现在外面就像战场一样 是吧?
Detective, you know it’s a war zone out there, right?
知道 第10大街已经被迫戒♥严♥了
Yeah. 10th had to shut down.
他们在摧毁这座城市
They’re destroying the city.
可我们的作为在传达这样一个信息
We’re facilitating that with the message we send,
“去吧 烧掉你的房♥子 抢劫商店
which is that it’s okay, go ahead, burn down your houses,
都没关系”
rob a store.
这完全是一团糟
It’s total chaos. And…
您觉得长久看来 会造成什么后果呢 警督?
Where does that lead us long term, Detective?
行了 孩子 你走吧
All right, kid. Thank you.
好的
Anytime.
我会建议提起谋杀指控
I’m recommending murder charges.
你去工作吧 等地检的通知
You go back to work, wait to hear from the DA.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
还有 小子…
And kid…
冷静点
Calm down out there.
谢谢您 警督
Thank you, Detective.
没事吧?
All right?
别放心上了
Forget about it.
你没事吧? – 没事 别多想了
Are you in trouble? – I’m fine, so forget it.
只不过是公事公办而已 跟你我一样
He’s doing his job, same as you and me.
起来 站起来
Stand up. Let’s go. On your feet.
回家去吧! 所有人都离开街道!
Go home, now! All you people, off the streets.
嘿 我们得分开
Yo, we need to split up, man.
我是说 警♥察♥现在跟疯了一样
I mean, the police are going crazy out here right now.
我们五个黑人在一起 他们肯定认为我们是什么混混帮派
Five brothers together, you know they gonna say we a gang.
我才不要 不要分开
Come on, man, we’re not splitting up.
妈的!
Shit!
你们这是要去哪儿?
Where do you think you’re going?
我们要回家 – 离开街道!
We’re going home, man. – Get off the street!
手放在墙上!
Hands on the wall!
手举高! – 知道!
Keep them up! – Okay!
我♥操♥!
Oh, shit!
快走!
Keep moving!
你♥他♥妈♥说什么?
What the hell you talking about?
看看这混乱!
Look at this mess, man!
嘿 你过来! 已经过了宵禁的点钟!
Hey, come here! You! Stop! It’s after curfew!
我是底特律警♥察♥ 已经过了宵禁!
This is the Detroit Police. There is a curfew.
我们这就回家了!
We’re going home!
祝你平安 兄弟!
Assalamu alaikum, my brother!
散了吧!
Disperse!
回家去吧
Leave using the streets behind you.
这边走!
This direction!
这是我们的街区!
This is our street!
你们才该回家去!
Go back to your homes!
回你们的家去!
Go back to your homes!
哈罗
Hello, hello.

Hello.
你好吗? 我们要开一间房♥
How you doing? Just need to get a room.
你们找错旅馆了吧
Y’all at the wrong hotel, though.
丽芝酒店(高档酒店)在街那头
Ritz down the street.
可是 丽芝酒店没有你这样美丽的前台小姐啊
Yeah, well, the Ritz ain’t got you behind the counter, so…
我只剩后房♥的一间小屋了 从那边走道过去
Look, all I got is a room in the annex out back down through the breezeway.
一晚11块 先付
$11 a night, you pay in advance.
很好
That’s cool.
A8 是哪间 A8…
A8, A8.
看吧!
Voila!
11块你指望住什么好房♥
What you expect for 11 bucks?

Hey!
[新闻]除了少量单打独斗的狙击手…
With the exception of a few isolated snipers…
[新闻]情况已经得到控制… 小子 你知道现在几点了吗?
You know what fucking time it is, boy?
跟你小兔崽子玩玩如何? – 拜托!
Let me have a little fun with you. – Come on, man!
几点了? – 我没有表
What time is it? – I ain’t got no watch.
怎么能知道时间?
How am I supposed to know what time it is?
已经过了宵禁点钟 你知道的!
It’s past curfew and you know it, Goddamn it!
你要射杀我吗? 就因为我没表?
You gonna shoot me because I don’t have a watch?
从我的街上滚开!
Get the fuck off my street!
你要射杀我吗? – 从我的街上滚开!
What you gonna do? Shoot me? – Get off my street!
杀啊!
Do it! Go ahead.
你信不信我他妈现在就杀了你
I will kill you right the fuck now.
真抱歉!
So sorry!
我是那边百货店的保安
I’m guarding that grocery store right there. I’m guarding it.
这是我侄子 对不起 我道歉
This my nephew. I’m so sorry, I apologize.
我这就把他带走 走吧
I’m gonna take him away. Come on.
我才不是你侄子 傻♥逼♥!
I ain’t your nephew, motherfucker!
先过了马路再说 冷静点
Just get across the street. Calm down.
汤姆大叔 他们让你出来的吗? – 过你的马路
They let you out, Uncle Tom? – Just get across the street.
好好走你的 别回头看
Keep on walking. Don’t look back.
别听
Keep on moving.
你这傻大个
Dumb jacky giant,
我把你打得脑浆涂地
I’ll beat your head to the white meat.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!