你能不能去我家找一下我老婆Roberta?
If you can go get my wife Roberta?
要我叫救护车吗?
You want me to call the ambulance?
不要 那样警♥察♥会来的!
No, no police!
去叫我老婆就行 求你
Just, please, Roberta.
上帝啊!
Goodness!
给我把老婆叫来
Get me Roberta.
一千一百名国民警卫队队员
1,100 National Guardsmen
被派遣到多个地区
have been rushed into as many areas
为警方提供保护以及掩护
as they can cover, protecting police.
破坏者和劫匪们快乐地闲庭信步
Looters carry off thousands of dollars’ worth of goods
抢掠了价值几千元的财物
with a gay sort of leisure.
很多黑人店主在窗玻璃上写
Many negro shop owners put up signs
“黑人兄弟”字样 想要避免被砸店的命运
reading “Soul Brother” to avoid damage.
但破坏者和劫匪们
But the fire bombers and looters
在这方面是不会区别对待的
are indiscriminate.
靠在椅子上
Just cuff him to the chair.
等我马上有时间了就来处理他
I’ll get to him when I get a second.
写上你的住址和出生日期
Write your address and your date of birth.
你去跟他说!
Talk to him!
我该把这人放哪儿?
Where am I supposed to put him?
我不管 带去你家也可以!
I don’t care. Take him to your house!
疏通一下 把黑鬼们往出挪一挪!
Let’s move these negroes out of here!
没地儿了!
There’s no room!
警司!
Sergeant!
凶杀科警督想跟你聊聊
Homicide detectives wanna have a word with you.
别挤了! 你还有地儿吗?
Quit pushing! You got room
我这还有俩人
for two more in holding or not?
别离办公台太近!
Step back from the goddamn counter!
快点的! 进门去!
Come on, move! Behind the door!
这位是谁抓的?
Hey! Whose prisoner is this?
别跟我说话!
Don’t talk to me!
上帝啊
For God’s sake.
坐好了 闭嘴!
Sit the fuck down and shut up!
Krauss 这边 我有事找你
Krauss, in here. I need you.
进去吧
Go, come on.
你们几位先出去一下
Guys, come on. Out.
我接到一个黑人青年 在弗吉尼亚公园附近被射杀的报告
I got a young black, shotgunned in the vicinity of Virginia Park.
早些时候听说你开枪打了一个黑人?
Did I hear earlier you shot a black guy?
我没打中 也上报了
I missed, called it in.
没打中?
You missed?
我可能是打到一点 他跑很快
I might’ve clipped him. He was real fast.
坐下 巡警 坐
Sit down, patrolman. Sit down.
怎么来那么晚
What’s the hold up?
在底特律 学校 政♥府♥部门和许多商店 今天依旧关门
Schools, city offices and many stores remain closed today in Detroit,
晚上九点的宵禁也在今晚开始实行
and a 9:00 p.m. curfew has been ordered for this evening.
嗨 妈妈
Hey, Ma. – Hey.
我去接
I got it.
喂?
Hello.
嗯 晚上没事
No, I’m off.
我值双班
I worked a double.
好的
Okay. All right.
怎么? 又要回去上班?
What? Back to work?
是的 LeFrank先生打电♥话♥来
Yeah, Mr. LeFrank called.
你的老板不是Vinny吗
I thought Vinny was your boss.
妈 我打两份工 所以有两个老板
I got two jobs, two bosses, Ma.
安保公♥司♥需要我去防止店面被抢
Security company needs me for the looting.
被抢? – 对 你看看新闻嘛
Looting? – Yeah, watch the news.
你看怎么样 Fred?
What do you say there, Fred? – Hey.
嘿 你迟到了
Yo, you’re late.
听着 我为了来这儿差点丢了工作 抱歉了
Listen, I almost lost my job getting here. I’m sorry.
什么福特配件公♥司♥ 我才不关心
I don’t give a damn about Ford Motor Company.
一堆破车和金属片算什么?
Bumper cars and sheet metal motherfucker?
你就要跟明星同台演出了!
You about to be with the stars!
可我还是要糊口啊 大哥
But I need to buy bread, negro.
听着 一切都会顺利的
Listen, it’s gonna be good.
你确定吗?
You sure?
确定
Yeah.
行吗?
All right?
谢了 哥们
Thanks, man. – Yeah.
我没你不行的 兄弟 – 有我在!
I need you here, man. – I’m here!
你要点什么? 喝水吗?
What you need? Water or something?
外面是唱片公♥司♥的人吗?
Is that A&R man out there?
是的 是他们 等着被我们震得目瞪口呆吧
Yeah, he out there, waiting to get his mind blown, baby.
好了 各位 来来来
All right, folks, come on.
我们加把油 准备好了吗?
Let’s get this together. You ready?
加油
Get these steps together.
等一下 我们再练一下
Hold on. Let me get that note one more time.
注意一下我们的间距
Watch your spacing.
你们下一个上了 加油呀!
You’re up next, boys. Let’s get it! Come on!
大家准备好了吗?
It’s Motown, baby. – All right. Are we ready?
掌声鼓励一下!
Give it up!
汽车城唱片公♥司♥在向我们招手了 宝贝 – 我们今晚就是汽车城之星
Motown Records, baby. – Motown, we’re Motown tonight.
好了好了 安静 各位
All right, settle down, cats.
我想 你们可能觉得刚才的表演
Now, I know you guys think that we reached
就是今夜的最高♥潮♥了 但不是的
the top of this evening but we have not.
因为我们会更嗨一步
Because we’re about to take this thing to another level.
接下来要上台的这支男孩乐队
Because the band of brothers I’m about to bring to this stage
是来自汽车城本土的骄傲
comes straight out of Motor City herself.
这是说你呢!
He talkin’ about you.
请大家起立鼓掌
If you would, stand up on your feet
热烈欢迎来自底特律家乡的
and make some noise for Detroit’s own
The Dramatics乐队!
The Dramatics!
你得告诉观众们 他们现在就得回家
You got to tell these folks that they got to go home right now.
外面在暴♥动♥
These folks is out here rioting.
等等 外面怎么了?
Hold on. They’re doin’ what?
在暴♥动♥!
They out here rioting.
现在? – 就现在
Right now? – Right now.
告诉观众 他们得回家了
Tell these folks they got to go home.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我们可以上去了吗?
We’re ready, right?
听着 今晚你们不能上台表演了
Listen, you boys can’t go out there tonight.
你这话什么意思?
What do you mean we can’t go out there?
外面在暴♥动♥
These folks is out here rioting.
你们今晚不能上台了
You cannot go out there tonight.
可是说好了我们今天表演啊 哥们
We’re on the schedule, brother.
这么说吧 你们今晚不能在Fox剧院演出了
Well, y’all gotta get the hell out of Fox tonight.
女士们 先生们
Now, ladies and gentlemen,
恐怕我有个坏消息要宣布
I’m afraid I have some bad news.
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
你们得离开这座剧院 回家去了
It seems like we’re all gonna have to exit the building
回家了
and head to our homes.
拜托了 唱一首都不行吗! 汽车城唱片的人在这儿啊!
Come on, just one song, man! Motown’s right there!
这里是底特律 我猜大家对这种情况都不陌生了
This is Detroit, we’re no stranger to this.
刚刚警♥察♥也说了 没什么好担心的
Now, the police said we have absolutely nothing to worry about.
所以请各位拿好自己的东西
So if you would, just grab your things.
女士 拿上您的钱包
Ma’am, grab your purse.
慢一点
Slowly, slowly.
从左右两边的出口有序离开
Exits to your left and to your right.
妈的! – 什么情况?
Damn it! – What the hell?
我们得离开了 走吧
We gotta go, boys. We gotta go.
我要上台去
I’m going on that stage.
听见吗 我们要上台
We’re going on that stage, y’all hear me?
人都走光了 哥们! 乐队都走了
People are leaving, man. The band’s leaving.
女士 你的包
Ma’am, your purse.
我们再也不会有这么好的机会了
We won’t get another shot like this.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
但是我们得走了 Larry
We need to get out of here, Larry.
您看路 先生
Watch your step, sir!
很抱歉 兄弟们 我们真的得走了
Now, boys, I’m sorry. But we’ve got to go.
抱歉 – 好吧
I’m sorry. – All right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!