好的
All right.
Flynn
Flynn!
好了 我们走 女士们
All right. Let’s go, ladies.
我一会再找你
I’ll be with you in a few minutes.
怎样?
Well?
我——我都说了
Some things were said in there.
说什么了?
Such as?
你个蠢驴 傻♥逼♥ 你完蛋了
You stupid… You motherfucker, you’re dead.
你♥他♥妈♥完蛋了
You’re fucking dead.
你也招了?
You too?
我们一起完蛋
We’re all going down.
Phil 听着——
Phil, listen. It’s…
别说话 – 你听我说
No. No. – Just listen to me.
滚开 别挡路 – Phil
Get the fuck out of my way. – Phil!
没见到工会律师之前 我什么也不会说
I got nothing to say without my union lawyer.
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑吧 种族主义的混♥蛋♥?
Are you kidding me, you racist fuck?
滚下车来 不然我拧断你的脖子
Get out of the car before I break your neck.
我说不清到底是谁先进去的
I couldn’t say for sure who went inside the building first.
一共有五个
There were five,
大概六个州警在里面
maybe six state police.
你的搭档们已经给出了详细的供述
We have complete statements from your partners.
我们知道是你杀了那些孩子
We know you shot those kids.
从那里开始讲就可以
So just go from there.
不是的 我不记得自己杀了人
No. No. I don’t recall doing that.
把他头按在桌子上敲 可能会有帮助
Bang his head against the table. Might help.
我是在帮你们破案
I’m trying to help here.
把事实给你们讲得周全一点
I’m trying to be thorough.
你们不是想知道
So, you wanna know
当时有多少州警在场吗
how many state police were on the scene,
有多少国民警卫队员在场吗
how many National Guard?
我真不知道你是聪明还是傻
I can’t tell if you’re stupid or smart,
不过我会弄清楚的
but I’m willing to find out.
别再说了
Don’t say another word.
走吧
Come on.
这么做有什么意义?
What’s the point?
强制证词是会被推♥翻♥的
Coercive testimony will be tossed.
Larry
Larry!
你确定他在家吗
Yo, you sure he’s home?
给他点时间
Give him a minute.
怎么了兄弟 这么着急?
Man, what? What’s so important?
唱片公♥司♥打电♥话♥来了
The record company called, baby!
他们想让我们去录音室唱我们的歌♥
They wanna hear our music at the studio!
他们给你打电♥话♥了?
And they called you?
对啊 他们说给你打来着 但是你不给他们回电♥话♥
Yeah, man. They said they tried to call you but you never called them back.
这是我们辛勤工作的目标
This is what we’ve been working for, man.
他们想要听The Dramatics乐队的歌♥!
They wanna hear The Dramatics!
那又怎样 你现在是娱乐大亨了吗?
So what? You Mr. Show Business now?
这也太不专业了
This isn’t professional.
一般这种电♥话♥都是工作时间打过来 不可能是凌晨三点钟
Call at business hours, not 3:00 in the morning.
但 Larry——
But Larry…
Larry 这是唱片公♥司♥ 又不是朝九晚五的银行
Larry! It’s a record company, man. They don’t keep banking hours.
走吧
Come on.
听着 我已经破产了 所以我希望你们唱的好听点
Listen, you guys had better sound good because I’m broke.
让我听听你们的和声
Let me hear that blend.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
你们准备好了吗? – 好了
Are you guys ready? – Yeah.
一 二——一 二 三 四
One, two. One, two, three, four.
George 先停一下
George, can we get a minute?
好的 你们快点
Come on. – Yeah, hurry back.
你脑子里在想什么?在里面为什么不唱?
Look, what is in your head, man? ‘Cause you ain’t singin’ in there.
Fred都死了 你让我怎么唱得出来?
How am I supposed to sing with what happened to Fred?
听着 你唱你的就好
Look, you just do it.
我的兄弟死在外面 你还让我唱?
Sing while my boy is lying dead?
听着 一首歌♥不是白纸黑字而已
Look, a song ain’t words on a page, man.
白纸黑字不是音乐
That ain’t music.
音乐是你倾注的心血
Music is what you put into it
你想怎么唱 就怎么唱
and you can make that whatever you want.
我才不唱给白人听 让他们随着我的歌♥声起舞!
I’m not singing so white motherfuckers can dance!
白人又不是白听我们的歌♥ 不给钱的!
Well, them pale motherfuckers ain’t dancing for free!
你何时关心起白人跳不跳舞了
Since when do you care if white folks dance anyway?
本周底特律的暴♥乱♥中
During the week of rioting in Detroit,
三名黑人在一间汽车旅馆被射杀
three Negros were shot to death in a motel room.
警♥察♥和国民警卫队当天搜查 该汽车旅馆
Police and the Guardsmen had raided the motel,
寻找一名冲警♥察♥开枪的狙击手
searching for snipers.
不久 目击证人表示
Later, witnesses to the shootings
他们看到三名黑人的尸体
said the three Negros had been lined up
他们是被警♥察♥冷血谋杀的
and shot in cold blood by the officers.
今天两名涉事警♥察♥被捕
Today, two police officers were arrested
并被控谋杀
and charged with the murders
其中的两名黑人
of two of the Negros shot in the motel.
两名警♥察♥ 一位有两年的警龄
The officers, one with two years’ service,
另一位有四年的警龄
the other with four
之前并没有渎职前科
and no previous misconduct charges,
两人被拘留 不得保释
were ordered held without bail.
两人均未认罪 他们的律师指出
They pleaded not guilty. Their attorney said
警方对他们的抓捕是耻辱和遗憾
the arrests were a shame and a pity.
警♥察♥局长Ray Girardin
Police Commissioner, Ray Girardin,
拒绝对此事发表意见
refused to discuss the facts of the case,
不过他说 两名警♥察♥——
except to say the two officers…
是谁的信?
Who do you got mail for?
Larry Cleveland Reed
Larry Cleveland Reed?
Larry
Larry!
Larry 政♥府♥给你送信来了
Larry, you got a letter. From the government.
谢谢 – 没事
Thank you. – You’re welcome.
我什么都没有做 我什么都没有做
I didn’t do nothin’! I didn’t do nothin’!
躺下 – 求求你们了
Lie down. – Please, man!
我要一个一个地杀死你们
I will kill you one by one
除非你们能告诉我到底是怎么回事
until you tell me exactly what is going on here.
别看着我 转过去
Don’t look at me. Turn around.
祈祷吧
Start praying!
站起来
Get down! Get up!
快他妈起来
Get the fuck up! Get up!
放屁 别他妈骗我!
Bullshit! Stop fucking lying to me!
Carl没有枪
Carl ain’t got no gun.
有人死了
One of the guests is dead.
请不要开枪 求你
Please don’t shoot. Please.
枪在哪儿?
Where’s the gun?
请不要开枪!
Please don’t shoot me, man!
警官 我能说句话吗?
Officer, can I say something?
我认为你们找错地方了
I think you have the wrong house.
在阿尔及尔汽车旅馆案中
In the Algiers Motel case,
原告与被告
both the prosecution and the defense
都在他们的开庭陈述中
in their opening statements
提到了两年前灼遍底特律 种族暴♥力♥案件的
reminded the all-white jury of the racial violence
全白人陪审团
that seared Detroit two summers ago.
Reed先生
Now, Mr. Reed, before the police
在警♥察♥或其他持械军方人员开枪之前
or military personnel started firing,
就你所知 阿尔及尔汽车旅馆及后房♥
to your knowledge, had there been any sniper fire
到底有没有狙击手对他们开枪?
from inside the Algiers Motel or annex?
没有
No.
那么 除警♥察♥和持械军方人员之外
And did you see anyone in the motel that night
当晚你有没有看到任何
with a gun of any kind in their hand
身上带着任何种类的枪的可疑人员?
outside of police officers or military personnel?
我看到一个人拿着玩具枪跟朋友闹着玩
I saw someone shoot a toy gun at one of his friends.
玩具枪
A toy gun.
Reed先生
Mr. Reed.
难道整晚你不是都被命令
Isn’t it a fact that your head
头抵着墙吗?
was against the wall for most of the evening?
不 不是这样的
No, sir, it is not.
我只有手是整晚在墙上撑着的
My hands were against the wall for most of the evening.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!