我要找Dismukes
Looking for a Dismukes.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
这里有叫Dismukes的人吗?
Any of you fellas named Dismukes?
我就是
Yeah, that’s me.
先生 请跟我们走
I have to ask you to come with us, sir.
有什么问题?
Is there a problem?
没有 我不认为有
No. I don’t think so.
不过 你不用再问了
Rather not have to ask again, though.
你们和头儿说一声
Y’all tell the boss.
帮我拿一下
You got this?
保重 – 这边走
Take care of yourself. – This way.
快点 我没那么闲
Come on, I ain’t got all day.
坐下吧
Take a seat.
抱歉
I’m sorry, I…
我猜 你们找我是因为汽车旅馆的事?
I assume this is about what went on at the motel?
汽车旅馆里发生了什么事?
What happened at the motel?
如果你们不知道的话 我可以告诉你们
If you don’t know, I’ll tell you.
我是威斯康辛的保安
I was working security by Wisconsin.
周二晚上 我们听到枪声
And on Tuesday night, we heard gunfire
枪声来自阿尔及尔汽车旅馆一带
coming from the area near the Algiers.
就是那个方向传过来的
In that direction.
警♥察♥也去了 州警 国民警卫队
Police was there. State police, National Guard.
他们交火了
It was a lot of shooting.
我到那的时候 已经有三个孩子被杀死了
And when I went in there, three kids had been killed.
不对
No.
是真的 – 你看看这个
Yes, sir. – This right there, right?
这就是你说的 对吧?
Is that what you’re talking about?
是的 先生
Yes, sir. Yeah.
他就像这样躺着 血还没干
He was lying just like this. The blood was fresh.
还没有凝结成块
It hadn’t congealed yet.
所以你过去之前 他们刚刚被杀?
So they were killed right before you got there?
是的
Yes, sir.
你的枪是.38口径的 对吧
You carry a .38, right?
左轮手♥枪♥ 对不对?
A revolver. Do you carry a revolver?
是的 我是有一支.38口径手♥枪♥
I do have a .38.
你开枪打死过人吗?
You ever shoot anyone?
没有 – 用枪攻击过谁吗?
No. – Strike anyone?
不是你说的那样子 – 我说的是什么样?
Not the way you mean, sir. – What do I mean?
哥们
Fellas,
你知道的 有时候
you know, sometimes,
当一个黑人稍微得到些权力的时候
when a black guy’s put in a position of authority,
其他的黑人兄弟就会疏远你 懂吗
other black guys, they like to single you out, okay?
因为他们觉得我没权利发号♥施令
Because I’m not supposed to tell ’em what to do.
一般来说我们的审问和谈话
When we have these conversations,
是按照阶段进行的
we do them in stages, okay?
第一阶段 目击证人
Stage one, witnesses.
第二阶段 嫌疑人
Stage two, suspects.
我们现在在哪个阶段?
What stage are we in?
你不知道吗?
You don’t know what stage we’re in?
不知道 你能说具体点吗?
No. Could you specify for me?
好的 我们在第二阶段
Yeah, we’re in stage two.
你是犯罪嫌疑人
You’re a suspect.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn’t do it.
是警♥察♥—— – 终于说到这儿了
The police… – Here we go.
是警♥察♥杀死了他们
The police shot those kids.
看见没 如果你当时并不在现场 是事后才看到尸体的
See, how the hell do you know that
你怎么会知道是警♥察♥杀掉他们的?
when you weren’t inside the building until after the shooting stopped?
所以你到底哪部分是谎言?
So, are you lying to us now,
之前说的 还是现在说的?
or were you lying just a minute ago?
探员 这是个好问题
That’s a good question, Detective.
你要想好了再说
You need to think real hard.
给我个答案
You need to answer me.
不瞒您说 我说的是实话
All due respect, I am telling the truth.
我没有撒谎
I’m not lying.
我把亲眼所见的都告诉你们了 那些孩子——
I told you what I saw. I saw these kids…
Melvin – 好吧
Melvin. – Okay. Okay.
我们是来帮助你的 – 好的
We’re here to help you, okay? – Yes, sir.
Melvin 你想回家吗?
Melvin, do you wanna go home?

Yeah.
我们让他好好想想吧?
Can we let him think about it?
好 – Melvin 你好好想一想吧
Yeah. – You think about it, okay, Melvin?
不是我杀的
I didn’t do it.
四号♥ 向前一步
Number four, step forward.
亲爱的 干得不错
You’re doing a real good job, honey.
Eddie——
Eddie…
他醒来了吗?
Has he woken up?
没有
No, man.
Larry
Larry.
醒醒 兄弟
Hey, wake up, brother.
轻一点
Be gentle.
没事的 是我们来了
It’s all right, man. It’s us.
你知道我弟弟在哪儿吗?
You know where my little brother is?
警♥察♥说Fred死了
The police are saying Fred is dead,
但没人能告诉我究竟是怎么回事
but I can’t get nobody to tell me what’s going on.
发生了什么?
What’s going on?
你说呢 兄弟
You tell us, man.
警♥察♥——
The police…
警♥察♥?
The police?
是警♥察♥——
The police…
他们——
They…
你有孩子吗? – 嗯 我有三个儿子
You have children? – Yes. I have three boys.
三个孩子分别是 十二岁 九岁 七岁
The oldest is twelve. Then nine and seven.
那你一定了解小孩子是啥样了
You know how youngsters are then.
哦 天啊
Oh, boy…
他们交流的方式 哼哼唧唧的
The way they communicate, grunts and groans.
像原始人似的
My little cavemen.
尤其是男孩
Especially boys.
好像根本不知道自己长大以后 会想当个酷酷的家伙 对吧
It’s like they don’t know if they wanna be slick, you know?
是的
That’s right.
他们还在寻找自己位置和人生
They’re still trying to find their place in life
我们应该给他们空间
and we have to allow for that.
是的
Oh, yes.
那么
Well,
我能看出 你想进去了 对吧
I can see you want to go back there.

Sure.
我们帮忙控制了火势
We helped put out fires.
我们帮忙将暴♥动♥控制下来 清扫街道
We helped try to keep the riots down and keep the corner clear.
对于期间发生的这些暴行和困惑
What can you say
你有什么想说的吗?
about having all this murdering and confusion?
大家都不是小偷 也不是凶手
Everybody isn’t thieves and murderers.
我只是希望 黑人能过得更好一点
I wish that things could be better for the negro people.
你就——
Just…
记住我跟你说的 不久人们就会 把这事忘干净的
Remember what I told you, and this whole thing’s gonna blow over.
好吗?你没做错什么
All right? You did nothing wrong.
我一定得说点什么
I think I got to say somethin’.
你——
Hey. You made…
Demens
Demens.
前后还没一分钟的行为
Something that took one minute
不该左右你的整个人生
should not define your entire life.
明白吗?
You understand?
你犯了一个错误
You made a mistake.
说清楚
You say what you need to say,
把它抛在脑后就得了
and you move on.
这样你就能够摆脱这件事了
That’s how you get out of this thing.
好吗? – 好
All right? – All right.
好吗?
All right?
你不需要给我讲大道理 我知道怎么做
Yeah. You don’t have to lecture me, I know what to do.
那好
There you go.
你只是在尽自己的职责
You were doing your job.
你先来 蠢蛋
You first, knucklehead!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!