请不要杀我 求求你
Please don’t kill me, please.
求你不要杀我
Please don’t shoot me, please.
枪在哪儿?
Where is the gun?
求你了 我不知道
I don’t know. Please.
我对上帝发誓 我不知道 求求你了
I don’t know. I swear to God, I don’t know. Please. Please.
我没理由杀你
I got no cause to shoot you.
请不要杀我 求求你
Please don’t shoot. Please.
枪在哪儿?
Where’s the gun?
不要杀我 求求你
Please don’t shoot me, man.
我从来没有开枪打死过人
I ain’t never shot anybody before in my life.
求你了 我真的不知道在哪儿
Please! I don’t know where… Please.
求你 不要
Please, don’t…
转过身去
Turn around.
妈的 他们居然杀了他
They fucking killed him.
任务完成了
So that’s done.
干得漂亮
Good. Great job.
我以为自己做不到 但我还是完成了任务
I didn’t think I could do it, but I did it.
老天啊 感觉怪怪的
Boy, I feel funny.
你做得对 现在他们就会招供了
Yeah. It’s the right thing. He’ll talk now.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
又死了一个啊
Another one bites the dust.
你们有些人 不是觉得我们不会来真的吗?
I bet some of you thought we weren’t serious, huh?
大伙 我们还没找到枪 快没时间了
Well, we still don’t have our gun and we are running out of time, people.
是谁开的枪?
Who was the sniper?
老老实实交代 大家各回各家
Just be honest with us so we can all go home.
你怎么把他给杀了 Demens
You shot him, Demens.
对啊 我♥干♥掉他了
Yeah, I got him.
上帝啊 Marty
Jesus Christ, Marty.
我们说杀他们 都是假的
We weren’t actually shooting the other guys.
吓唬他们而已
We’re playing with them.
你说什么?
What do you mean?
吓唬
Playing.
什么吓唬?
Playing what?
吓唬他们玩啊
A game.
吓唬他们 让他们开口说实话
A game to get them to talk, scare the shit out of ’em.
这是审讯的手段
Interrogation tactics.
该死
Fuck.
这是警♥察♥该管的事了
This is strictly police business.
走吧 我们出去吧
Hey, boys, let’s move out.
你有没有——没有刀子
Have you got… You don’t have a knife.
该死
Fuck me. – Oh, fuck.
好了 你听好
Okay, listen. Listen.
听我说
Listen to me. – Oh, fuck.
他要夺走你的枪 然后你警告了他
He grabbed your gun, all right, and you warned him, okay?
然后你被迫对他开枪了 这是你的职责而已
And you were forced to shoot him, okay? Line of duty.
把故事编好了 – 我♥操♥
Get your fucking story straight. – Oh, fuck.
我没开玩笑 把你的脑子理理清
Hey, get your head straight. I’m serious.
你自己静一静
All right, just take a minute.
待着别动
Stay here.
老天爷
Oh, God.

Oh, fuck.
Marty杀死了他 – 什么?
Marty shot the guy. – What?
真的? – 嗯
He did? – Yeah.
近距离射杀
Point blank.
我们快点结束 大家快离开
We need to wrap this up and get out of here.
但我们还没有找出嫌疑人
We don’t have a suspect.
把他们都抓回去吗?
Should we just arrest them all?
现在先不要抓 我们得赶快离开这里
No, no, not now. We just need to get out of here, you know?
我们之间的事——
And… Us and them.
如果他们足够聪明 是不会说出去的
If they’re smart, they’re not gonna say anything, all right?
好吧 就这样吧
All right. Let’s do this.
跟我来
You come with me.
听着
Listen to me.
你走吧
You’re free to go.
但你永远不能对别人说起这事
But you don’t talk about this to anyone, ever.
明白吗
You understand?
我知道你的名字
‘Cause I got your name,
我知道你是谁
and I know exactly who you are.
我不知道你的名字
I don’t got your name.
也不知道你是谁
I don’t know nothin’ about you.
请不要杀我
Please don’t kill me.
不要杀他
Please don’t kill him.
你说 这是什么?
What’s this here?
我什么都没看见
I don’t see nothin’.
好的
All right.
快走吧
Get going.
我们什么都不知道
Hey, we don’t know nothin’.
我们什么都不知道
We don’t know nothin’.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
别紧张
Relax.
听好了
Listen.
如果现在我告诉你们 你可以走了
What if I told you you can run out that door right now,
但前提是 你不会把今晚发生的事告诉任何人
but you never talk about what you saw here?
你明白吗?
Understand?
求你 不要杀他
Please don’t kill him. Please don’t kill him.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
听着
Listen to me.
你看到什么了?
What do you see here?
你杀了他
You killed him.
你杀了他
You killed him.
我们再来一次
We’re gonna try this again.
我什么都没看见
I don’t see anything.
那里就有个死人躺着啊
There’s a dead guy right there.
站住?
Halt!
求求你
Please, please, please…
求求你
Please, please, please…
天呐
Oh, my God.
这还是人干的事吗?
Who could do this to someone?
喂 我会帮助你的
Hey, hey, hey. I’m here to help you, all right?
过来
Come on. Hey.
我送你去医院 好吗
I’m gonna get you to the hospital, okay?
放松 别紧张
All right? Relax.
好吗 没事的
Okay? Hey, hey, it’s all right.
跟我来
Come with me. Come on.
我们送你去医院
Come on. Come on. We’re gonna get you there.
撑住了 兄弟
Come on, brother.
别死我车上 拜托
Don’t you go on me, all right? Come on. Come on.
把他放好了
We got him.
走吧
Let’s go.
Aubrey 有电♥话♥
Aubrey! Phone call!
Aubrey
Aubrey, hey!
你有电♥话♥
You got phone call!
再说一遍? – 家里打电♥话♥找你
Say again? – You got a call from home.
出事了
Something’s wrong.
家里小孩出事了 好像是这样
Kid’s in trouble or hurt, or something.
肯定是我小儿子
Bet it’s my youngest.
他特别调皮
He’s always googy-googy.

Yes?
Aubrey——
Well, Aubrey…
Aubrey今早被发现死在了阿尔及尔汽车旅馆
They found Aubrey dead this morning at the Algiers Motel.
不可能 Aubrey应该在家的
No. No. Aubrey’s supposed to be at home.
他们认错人了
It’s got to be somebody else.
怎么了 妈妈?
What is this, Ma?
是弄错了吗?
A mistake?
一定是弄错了
It’s got to be a mistake.
Aubrey不可能这么莽撞
Aubrey’s got more sense than that.
亲爱的 这可说不好
Well, baby, you never know.
我们去看看
Let’s go see.
是Dismukes吗?
Dismukes?
他在吗?
Is he there?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!