我不想给你惹麻烦 好吗
I’m not gonna cause any trouble, okay?
但我也不能再忍♥受下去了
But I’m not gonna lie down for you, either.
你来底特律干什么?
What are you doin’ in Detroit, huh?
像其他人一样 找份工作
Like everybody else, I’m lookin’ for work.
结果逃出了一场战争 却加入了另一场
Left one war zone and joined another.
没错
Yeah.
好吧 把他带出去排队吧
All right. Get this motherfucker back in line.
把我的身份卡给我
Give me back my government card, man.
你快离开这里吧
Why don’t you get outta here?
从后门跑出去
Run out the back door. Run.
现在 快跑
Right now, go!
看见那个祈祷的没?
You know the one who was praying?
不是他
He’s okay, it’s not him.
大兵也可以排除了
And you can scratch off G. I. Joe.
念祈祷文的那个小蠢货吗?
That little twerp with the big, fuckin’ prayer.
嗯 不是他
Yeah, it’s not him.
那一定就是那边房♥间里的混♥蛋♥了
That leaves us with the big motherfucker who’s in that room.
那我就认定是他了
I like him for it.
好的
Okay. – Yeah.
Flynn
Flynn.

Fuck!
他跑了
He’s escaped.
那好 我们再找一个人
Well, we need another one.
我知道
I know.
还是没找到枪
Still… Still no gun.
那么 谁想做下一个呢?
So, who wants to go next?
求求你了
Please, please, please.
拜托 求求你了
Please. Just, please, please.
警官 我能说句话吗?
Officer, can I say something?
好嘞
There we go.
你说吧
Yes, you can.
我想 你是找错地方了
I think you have the wrong house.
我们没有见过——
‘Cause nobody we saw…
这里没人冲警♥察♥开枪
‘Cause nobody we saw here was shooting at the police.
求求你
Please.
很有可能是我们搞错了
It’s possible we made a mistake.
但我得再确认一下
But I need to know for sure.
我可不能让杀♥警♥♥察♥的人逍遥法外 对吧
Can’t let a cop killer get away with it, can I?
求求你
Please, please.
你呢 宝贝?
How about you, sweetheart?
下一个你来 好不好?
You wanna be next? – No.
不要 求求你
No, I don’t, please.
我觉得你有事瞒着我啊 – 我没有
I think you know something. – I don’t.
你想死吗? – 不想
You wanna just die now… – No.
还是想看我先把其他人都杀死?
Or watch me kill the others first?
你想怎样?选一个吧
Which one, huh? Which one?
快带走 老天爷啊 她也弄走
Get her outta here. Jesus! And her! Up!
都带楼上去
Upstairs!
闭嘴
Shut up!
你不是想哭吗
You wanna cry, huh?
我的天啊
Jesus Christ!
你不是想哭吗
You wanna cry?
老子让你哭个够
I’ll give you something to cry about.
看好他们 你 跟我来
Watch them. This one’s coming with me.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
你就哭吧 老子让你哭!
You wanna cry, huh? I’ll give you something to cry about.
别伤害她!
Leave her alone!
这下我知道 你确实没带武器了
I guess there are no weapons on your person.
去那边 保持安静
Stay over there and keep quiet.
上帝啊
God.
你们真是不知羞耻
Aren’t you ashamed of yourselves?
是你盯着我胸看的
You’re the one checking out my tits.
你跟黑鬼上♥床♥
You’re having sex with niggers.
混♥蛋♥ 已经1967年了
It’s 1967, asshole.
真的
Honestly.
你们觉得这么做没什么吗
It doesn’t bother you?
黑人头发那样子 那发胶
The Afro Sheen in their hair?
闻着不恶心吗?
The way it smells?
你吸毒吸得神志不清了吗
You’re on some trip.
你觉得自己可以大摇大摆来这里 来我们的城市拉皮条卖♥♥女孩吗?
You think you can come into my city and pimp out a bunch of young girls?
我说了 情况不是那样的
I said it wasn’t like that.
我不在乎你当没当过兵
I don’t care if you were in the army.
我要把你们这些皮条客一个个淹死在河里 还城市一个清净
I’ll drown all you pimps in the river until the city’s clean.
你要问话吗 要不我就把她们带走了
You gonna question them or I’m gonna take ’em outta here.
等一下
Just hold on.
听着
Look.
你们也许并不是坏女孩
You might not be such bad girls after all.
老老实实告诉我
But be straight with me.
冲国民警卫队开枪的人是谁
Who was shootin’ at the National Guard out there?
先生?
Mister?
我没看到任何人冲国民警卫队开枪
I didn’t see anybody shoot at the National Guard.
如果看到了 我一定会告诉你的
I would tell you if I had.
真的吗?
You would?
如果你想的话 你可以把我当妓♥女♥ 但我从小受过正直的教育
You can think I’m a slut if you want, but I was raised right.
行了 我要把她们带出去了
All right. I’m gonna get ’em outta here.
给你 遮一下身体
Let’s get you covered up, okay?
你也一起来
You too.
走吧
Come on.
喂 来个人帮忙
Hey, can I get a hand?

Fuck.
这些操蛋的混球
Fuck those fuckers.
你们谋杀了这些孩子
You’re fucking murdering those kids!
你为什么不阻止他们?
Why don’t you stop them?
这个禽兽也一样 他也开枪打死人了
This animal did it too. He shot one of them!
你们别管这事了 他们只是吓吓这些人
Don’t concern yourself. They’re just scaring them.
不过是审讯手段而已
It’s an interrogation tactic.
你疯了吗 先生?我看到尸体了
Are you nuts, Mister? I saw the bodies!
他们都是被残忍♥冷血地杀害的
Those guys are getting murdered in cold blood.
我并没有开枪打他
I didn’t really shoot the guy.
情况不是那样的
It’s not real.
我们都没有开枪
I didn’t shoot that guy, and neither did the other.
这么做的目的是让他们 交待枪到底在哪儿
It’s to get the guys to fess up about the location of the gun.
是谁说他们有枪的?
Who said they even had a gun?
我不知道
I don’t know.
就算他们有枪 也只是玩具枪而已 不是真枪
If they did, it was just a toy. It wasn’t a real gun.
谢谢你救了我们
Well, thanks for saving us.
我们要走了
We gotta head out.
我们在这里安全吗
Are we safe here?
她是说 你们会不会告诉警♥察♥ 我们在这里?
She means, are you gonna tell the police where we are?
不会
No.
Karen
Karen.
我们会没事的
We’re gonna be okay.
可是他们——
But those boys…
他妈的呆在这里
Fucking stay there.
你看到了吧 看见没?
You see that? See that shit?
看吧 这都是你的错
That is your fault right there. Look at it.
好好看着 你要是不说话 他就挨揍
You don’t talk, that’s what happens. Look at it.
稍息
At ease.
是那个孩子 就是他
That kid. Him.
他跟那两个流氓一起 在同一间屋子里
He was up there in the same room as those other two delinquents.
那好 我们让他认罪 把所有人都带走 行吧?
Yeah. Let’s get our confession out of him, vacate the premises, all right?
好 – 让Demens去
Okay. – Demens should do it.
去干吗?
Do what?
你还没有杀过黑鬼吧?
You haven’t killed a nigger yet.
我不知道呃——
Well, I don’t know about that.
你当然知道
Sure you do.
搭档 怎么了?有什么问题?
What’s the matter, partner? Problem?
你来挑吧 杀哪个?
Whatever you say. Which one?
过来 我问你几个问题
Come with me. I gotta ask you some questions.
求求你
Please.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!