觉得我们是在吓唬你们吗?
You think we’re bluffin’?
这里是底特律
This is Detroit.
我们不搞吓唬这一套!
We don’t bluff.
保持安静
Now, be quiet,
不然下一枪就来真的了
or the next one will be for real.
我杀死了那个黑鬼
I killed that nigger.
知道了吧
There you have it.
哦 上帝啊 上帝啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
把你手从她身上拿开 转过来
Get your goddamn hands off her. Turn around.
你为什么会参与进来?
What’s your part in all this, huh?
大概你知道枪在哪儿?
Probably know where the gun is.
或者知道是谁开的枪?
Probably know who the shooter is.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
你知道
Yes, you do.
你在骗我
And you’re lyin’ to me.
别碰我!
Get away from me!
别以为自己是白人 我就不敢动你
You think you’d get a pass ’cause you’re white?
婊♥子♥ 你也逃不了 去问问她知道什么
No, whore. You don’t. Find out what she knows.
没事 别紧张
It’s okay. Easy, easy.
面对墙站好 我不会再说第二遍
Face the goddamn wall. I’m not gonna tell you again.
现在就咱们两人了
It’s just you and me.
坐下吧
Take a seat.
坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
诶哟
Ouch.
小姐 你没事吧?
You all right there, miss?
一切都还好吗?
Is everything okay?
你没事吧
You’re okay though, right?
别碰我
Don’t touch me.
你冷静一点
Try to keep calm.
你在这干什么?
What are you doin’ living here?
这是旅馆对吧
It’s a hotel, isn’t it?
是的
Yeah.
你在这里 呆了一会了吧?
So you’re up here for a while?
你是——
Some
妓♥女♥吧 对不对?
prostitution, maybe?
我是俄亥俄州来的
I’m visiting from Ohio.
我爸爸是法官
My father is a judge.
他知道你在这里吧?
And your father, he knows you’re here, right?
跟这些黑人鬼混?
Living amongst the blacks?
这里有黑人吗?
Are there black people here?
我没注意到诶 我是色盲
I didn’t notice, I’m colorblind.
真的?
Really?
我是什么颜色的?蓝色?
What color am I? Blue?
你看起来是黄色的
You look yellow to me, sir.
你在卖♥♥淫 – 没有!
You’re working prostitution. – No!
看着我
Look at me.
你跟这些黑人上♥床♥ 对吧
You’re fuckin’ these black guys, right?
他们还是孩子
They’re kids.
你有什么毛病?
What’s the matter with you?
我只是想保护你 小姐
I’m trying to protect you, miss.
待好 别动
Stay there.
她是个妓♥女♥
She’s a hooker.
妈的 过来
All right, fuck it. Come here.
你是皮条客 对吧
So, you are the pimp.
不是 你搞错了
No, sir. I think you’re mistaken.
听着
Fuck! – Listen.
我们时间多的是
We’ve got all the time in the world.
我们一定要查个水落石出
We are gonna get to the bottom of this.
在回答问题之前 最好想清楚了
So think very carefully about how you answer our questions,
不然你就跟你隔壁朋友一样 去死吧
or you’re gonna end up like your friends in the next room.
你是什么时候开始组织这些女孩子卖♥♥淫
How long you been pimpin’ out these young girls, huh?
摧毁她们的身体和精神的?
Destroying their bodies and minds.
我今天是第一次见到这些姑娘 我不是皮条客
I just met ’em. I ain’t pimpin’.
我刚刚下了战场
I just got back from the war.
你是老兵?
You’re a veteran?
是的
Yes, sir.
你♥他♥妈♥以为我是傻♥逼♥吗
Fuckin’ stupid do you think I am?
穿军绿色的衣服
You wear army green,
就想骗我你在军队服役
you try to be a fucking serviceman.
军队里没有拉皮条的
We don’t need pimps in the army.
你可能就他妈是个开运货卡车的
Probably drove a fucking supply truck.
我是空军
I was airborne.
当心!
Look out!
寻找掩体!
Take cover!
找掩护!
Move to cover!
趴下!
Get down! Get down!
走 走!
Go, go, go!
找掩护! – 有狙击手!
Take cover! – Sniper!
趴下!趴下!
Down, down!
在对面!他们往Euclid大街跑了!
Across the street! They’re running up Euclid!
沿着过去三栋房♥子! – 我看到他了!
Three houses up. – I see him!
谁看到他了?
Who’s got eyes on him?
别担心 如果有什么事 他们肯定会叫我们一起的
Don’t worry about it. If it was anything, they’d grab us.
Larry 你在干什么
Larry, what are you doin’?
Larry
Larry.
回到墙这边来
Get back on the wall.
我们快跑吧
Let’s get the fuck up outta here.
他们都会回来的
They’re gonna come back.
我们能逃出去的 走吧
We can. Let’s go.
不行
No.
你要干什么 兄弟
What are you doing, man?
走啊 快点
Come on. Come on.
Fred 走吧
Fred, let’s go.
别 Larry 快停下
No, Larry. Stop.
有没有人找到他了?
Who’s got eyes on him?
盯着屋顶
Watch the roof!
深呼吸 深呼吸
Just breathe, just breathe.
没事 我在这里
It’s okay. I’m here, I’m here.
走啊
Come on, come on.
别他妈过来
Stay the fuck away.
检查所有的窗户
Check all those windows!
守好自己的负责范围
Hold your perimeter!
听到了吗 他们开枪了
They’re shooting. You hear that?
闭嘴
Shut up!
撤退!火力掩护!放下武器!
Fall back! Covering fire! Put it down!
开枪!
Fire! Fire!
该死!
Oh, shit!
妈的
Oh, shit!
找到了 – 停火!
We got ’em! – Hold your fire!
一切正常 安全
All right, it’s clear.
今晚到处都是狙击手
Snipers everywhere, tonight.
安全!
Clear!
外面的那是你们的哥们吧?
Is that your buddies out there, huh?
冲我们开枪的那些人 是吧?
Is that who was shooting at us?
有什么话想说吗?
Huh? What do you gotta say?

Fuck!
这里都写了 服役八年 伞兵
Says right there. Paratrooper, eight years.
两次部署任务
Two deployments.
光荣退役
Honorable discharge.
这是假的吧 – 不是 长官
This is a fake. – No, sir.
这是你女朋友? – 刚见面的女孩
This your girl? – I just met her.
他叫什么名字?
What’s his name?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他叫Karl Greene
His name is Karl Greene.
我没问你 我在问她
I wasn’t asking you, I was asking her.
你问了 “他叫什么名字”
You just said, “What’s his name?”
现在我没把你脖子拧断 是你走运
You’re lucky I haven’t broken your fuckin’ neck, yet.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我知道你想干什么
All right, man. I see what you’re trying to do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!