– Please. – I’d like to help you.
-求你了 求你了 -别哭 别哭
– Please, please. – No, no.
你说你喜欢我的
You said you like me, please…
求你了 求你了
Please, please …
求你了 别离开我
Oh please, don’t push me away,
抱着我
please just hold on to me,
你说过一切都会好的
and you said everything’s gonna be ok.
一切都会好的 会好的
Everything will be fine. It is okay, please.
等等 梅雷迪思
Meredith, wait a second.
-这是怎么了 -什么
– What’s going on? – What? Hey!
-梅雷迪思 梅雷迪思 -你这是在干什么啊
– Meredith, Meredith – What were you doing?
梅雷迪思 我很抱歉
Meredith, I am sorry.
-你都干了什么啊 -你说什么
– What were you doing? – What?
你干了什么
What are you doing?
-你说什么 -你抱着她
– Excuse me?! – You was just touching her.
你在含沙射影什么
What do you… what do you insalivating?
你和女学生在教室里单独相处很不合适
It is inappropriate to be in here alone with that young girl.
什么叫不合适 她需要找个人倾诉
It is inappropriate, she needed someone to talk with to.
你觉得我在干什么
What do you think I’m doing?
我怎么知道你在干什么
I don’t know what I am doing.
靠近我
“Just make me close.”
你以为我是他妈的变♥态♥吗
What do you think I am fucking provert?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you insalivating?
她需要找人聊聊天
She needed someone to talk to her.
-你摸她干什么 -我没有摸她
– Why would you touching her? – I wasn’t touching her.
亲爱的 没事的
“Its alright my dear”.
帕特丽夏
“Patricia”
我不是什么变♥态♥的老男人
I’m not… not a sick old man!
你就是这么看我的吗
Is that what you think of me?
你就是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
我只是想帮助她
I just wanted to help her!
出去 让开 让开
Get out! Excuse me! Excuse me!
你说我该怎么想
What am I supposed to think?
管你♥他♥妈♥的怎么想
Fucking to your fucking judgement!
你好 他不在家
Hello, no, he’s not home.
你好巴特斯先生
Hello, Mr. Barthes.
你要是觉得可以了
Whenever you feel like
楼下有些书面文件
you are ready to have some paperwork downstairs
要你签字
I need you to take care of them.
我很遗憾
I am sorry.
我希望可以有不同的结局
I wish things were different.
我尝试过 但是事实是 我们…
I tried, you know, fuck, the thing is… we all…
我们都有各自的难题
We all have problems with all the things we dealing with.
有些时候情况好点
Somedays would better than others,
有些时候则很糟
some days we’re not so great,
有些时候我们不能给予别人
somedays we have limited spaces
足够的空间
for others.
早上好 我做了早饭
Good day, I made breakfast.
要牛奶吗
Want some milk?
这些孩子需要别的东西
These kids need something else.
他们不需要我
They don’t need me.
-你不吃吗 -我不饿
– You don’t have it? – Yeah, I’m not hungry.
你不能一直流浪街头 知道吗
You know, you can’t keep living on the street.
我没有啊 这不和你住一起吗
No, I am not. I mean I here staying with you.
你不能继续和我一起住了
You can’t continue to stay here with me.
-和我住对你不好 -没这回事儿
– Its not good for you. – This not true.
从小到大 你算是我唯一的亲人
You’re the only family that I ever had.
我不能做你的亲人
Well I can’t be your family.
我不能提供你所需的
I can’t give you what you needed.
你得理解我
You have to understand, you should be…
你真的很好…
You are good…
很绅士
And gentle.
你是个很棒的男人
You are the most guy.
亨利 我爱你
I love you Henry.
-进来吧 -你好
– Come in, hi – Hi.
你好
Hello there.
-艾丽卡 -别让他们带我走
– Erica … – Don’t let them take me.
求你了
Please.
-不要 -听着 你得…
– No. – Listen, you should …
你是我唯一的亲人 求你了
You are all that I have, please.
-别赶我走 -你应该离开的 对不起
– Don’t let me go – You should go, sorry.
-不要 不要 -不要 别这样
– No, no. – No, don’t do this.
-亨利 亨利 -你走吧
– Henry! Henry! – You should go.
-亨利 -松手吧
– Henry! – You have to let go.
-亨利 -你走吧
– Henry! – You have to.
-亨利 -你快放手吧
– Henry! – You have to leg go now.
亨利
Henry!
你帮忙拿下东西
Get her things.
-亨利 亨利 -走吧
– Henry! Henry! – Come on.
-不要 不要 -一切会好的
– No! No! – Things will be okay
别这样
Don’t do this.
-你会没事的 -不要 不要
– You gonna be okay. – No! No! No!
不要
No!
我为她感到惋惜
Well… I feel awful for her.
-为谁 -为我们学校
– For who? – For our school.
这话听着挺假的
It may sound broke but
但是我一直觉得学校有自己精神
I always felt that the school had its spirit.
一所学校不只是几幢老建筑
It’s not just a bunch of old buildings,
她是有生命的
but they’re alive.
我不明白 家长都上哪儿去了
I just can’t understand where are all the parents?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我在教室待了两个小时
It was in my room for two hours
只看到一位家长
and I saw only one parent.
他们都去哪里了 人呢
Where are they? Where is everybody?
-我们不知道 -不可思议
– We don’t know. – Its uncanny.
又没拉空袭♥警♥报 没有炸♥弹♥乱飞
No air raid sirens, no bombs.
不应该这样
Doesn’t happen that way.
开始还有些悄悄絮语 之后便寂静无声
Starts in the whisper, then nothing.
我们以前跳过一次舞 是不是
We had an music once, hadn’t we?
是的
Yes, we did.
你还记得那个晚上吗
Do you remember that night,
我们同时要接待两位家长
where we have two parents at a time?
之后人越来越多
And then we have more and
排着队等待
the many more waiting in the waiting list.
大厅里充满了
And halls were filled
欢声笑语 庆祝之声
with joys and celebrations.
而如今 一无所有
Now, its nothing.
时过境迁啊
Rememberance the things passed.
我倒是有种到家的感觉
I actually felt quite at home.
没有父母来
No parents.
我觉得太恰当了
I thought how appropriate.
就好似醍醐灌顶
Its like… a moment of the insight.
让我们知晓了到底出了什么问题
The reality of the fucking problem in the first place.
有些人觉得我们能改变世界
Some of us believe that we can make a difference.
但有时 我们醒来后发现
And then sometimes when we wake up
我们并没有做到
and we realize we failed.
你好 我是免费诊所的格雷琴
Hi, its Gretchen calling from the free clinic.
艾丽卡·路易斯的血检结果出来了
Erica Lous has her test result back.
请尽快
Please get her to call us.
让她和我们联♥系♥
as earliest as possible at your convenience.
谢谢
Thank you.
你父母很好
“You have good parents.”
婊♥子♥闭嘴
” Bitch you shut up. ”
我和母亲
“Mother and I… ”
死胖子
” A Diet Bitch! ”
这些作品想表现什么呢 是你扭曲的灵魂吗
” What are these supposed to be? Your tortured soul?
我们一无所有
“Its has nothing left”
唯有感叹生活的糟糕
“but to realize and how fuck up the things are …”
我受不了了 老爸
“I won’t stand that, dad!”
画些积极向上的画
“Paint something more cheerful.”
我们生活中都有琐碎的烦恼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!