I’ll tell you my opinion, the worst thing about this job
没人会感谢你
is that nobody say thank you.
-没有 -确实没有
– No. – No.
我要感谢你
I’m here to say thank you.
你做的工作 我们都不能胜任
You are doing the job that none of us can do.
你的位置无可替代
None of us.
-格蕾丝 -我有没有告诉过你
– Grace. – Have I ever told you that you’re the only person,
我只有你这一个倾诉对象
I have to talk to.
-亨利 -怎么回事
– Hi Henry. – What happened?
他们给你家打电♥话♥
They called to your house.
-你外公觉得胸痛 -情况如何
– Your grandfather felt his chest pains. – Then?
医生说他现在情况稳定
The doctor says he’s stable.
但他时日无多了
He doesn’t have a lot of time.
-我很遗憾 亨利 -你来这里
– I am so sorry Henry. – How long…
多久了
have you been here?
今天早上刚到 我不知道怎么联♥系♥你
Since this morning, I didn’t know how to get a hold of you.
不知道你在哪里工作
I don’t know where you work.
你陪了他一整天吗
You are having a whole day with him?
外公
Hi, grandpa.
你醒着吗
Still hanging in there, I see.
宝贝 你妈妈今天来陪我了
Sweetheart, your mother was with me today.
你见到她了吗
Did you see her?
-没有 -我告诉她 害怕自己离开你
– No. – I told her I was afraid to leave you,
但她向我保证
…but she promised,
会好好照看你
That she would look after you.
她肯定说到做到
I’m sure she meant that.
帕特丽夏告诉我
Patricia tell me that
你已经原谅了我 对吗
you’ve forgiven me, haven’t you?
老爸 你有什么事要我原谅的
What do you need to forgiven me, daddy?
就是那些
Those things,
我♥干♥过的事情
you know, the things I did.
你都是为了照顾我
All you have done is to take care of me.
一直对我关心备至
Always look after for me.
那你为什么怕我
Why did you afraid of me?
我不是怕你 老爸
No, daddy, no.
我知道 有时候你会把事情记混
I know how you get sometimes you get little mixed up.
你会为些从未犯过的错误感到自责
You feel responsible for the things that you didn’t do.
这么说伤害你的不是我
So I wasn’t the one who hurted you?
老爸 不是你
No sir, that wasn’t you.
我真希望不是我伤害了你
I hoped it wasn’t true.
帕特丽夏 我一直都很爱你
Patricia, I’ve always loved you.
老爸
Daddy,
只要你准备好了
you can feel free to leave,
随时都可以走
whenever you are ready.
你知道吗 没关系了
Do you know that? That’s okay.
别害怕
There is nothing to fear.
走吧
Come on.
离开这儿吧
Let’s leave from here.
帕特丽夏是你母亲吗
Is Patricia your mom?
她怎么了
What happened to her?
很久之前 她便离开了
She left a while ago.
你是说她过世了
You mean she died?
她怎么死的
How did she dead?
我小的时候 父亲抛弃了我们
My father left when I was a kid,
我对他没什么印象
I don’t really remember him.
我们一家子一直是三个人
Its always the three of us,
外公 母亲和我
mother and grandpa and I together
三人住一起
in this house.
我发现母亲躺在地上
I found her… on the floor.
她服下了很多安♥眠♥药♥
She was taking enough pills
看到这个场景 外公有些崩溃了
and grandpa at that moment, kinda of lost it.
我和外公坐在门廊里
I sat with my grandpa on porch
看着他们来抬走母亲的遗体
and we watched they came and took her away.
你那时几岁
How old were you?
七岁
Seven,
不是很肯定 但是
I am not for sure, but I…
我记得妈妈很年轻
think my mother was young
祖父心事重重
something happened with my grandpa.
你当时害怕吗
Were you afraid of it?
不怕
No.
她什么都没告诉你吗
Did she ever say anything to you?
没有
No.
但是回头想想
But looking back on it,
我觉得她用她的方式保护了我
I think she protected me on her own way.
怎么说
How?
她让我晚上把自己的房♥门锁起来
She made me locked my door at night.
公园空无一人
The park is now empty in bare,
遭人遗弃 惹人嫌弃
and abandoned, we feel ashamed about it.
格子爬梯 滑滑梯以及秋千都生锈了
The jungle gym, the slide and the swing rusted together.
显得格外凄凉
And also terribly alone now.
孩子们都上哪儿去了
Where did the all children gone?
难道他们不知道 公园是多么需要他们
Didn’t they know the park needed them?
孩子睿智的心灵
The child’s intelligent heart
能抚平很多生活的创伤
can flatten the depth for many dark places.
但我却无法找到
But I cannot find them,
自我超脱的时刻
the delicated moment of its own detachment.
-你好 巴特老师 -你好梅雷迪思
– Hi Mr. Barthe. – Hello Meredith.
你好吗
How’s going?
不错 我很好
Fine, I am alright …
我帮你做了张画像
I made a picture for you.
拿来看看
Come here.
-是你画的 -是的
– You did? – Yeah.
画得真美 很有才
Wow, it’s beautiful and, it’s really talented.
-谢谢夸奖 -你学这个很久了吗
– Thanks. – Are you doing this for an long time?
从小时候就开始了
I’ve been doing this since I was a kid.
一张空白的面孔 站在一个空荡的教室
Man with no face, in a empty room.
这就是我给你的印象吗
Is this how you see me, Meredith?
我也不知道是怎么看待你的
I don’t know how I see you.
就是对你现在状态的想法
This is just how I thought in your situation.
你有没有想过
Don’t you ever think about
你们做老师的在校园之外是怎么一个人
who you teachers are on the outside?
-现实生活中 -我想是的
– In real life? – I guess so.
这教室看上去真实吗
Does this place seem real to you?
我在学校附近观察你
I watched your around the school.
你看上去总是很悲伤
You always seem so sad.
可能你生活不顺吧
Maybe you are having hard-time things…
如果你想找个人倾诉
and if you need someone to talk to.
-梅雷迪思 -老师
– Meredith – Yes sir.
你需要找人倾诉吗
Do you need someone to talk to?
是的 我能和你谈吗
Yes, will you talk to me?
和你谈话时 有种被你看穿一切的感觉
When you talk to me, you give me is like you really see me.
我确实能看透你的心思
I do see you Meredith.
-你想去和派克医生聊聊吗 -得了吧
– Would you like to see Dr. Parker? – Oh come on,
你别和我提找心理咨♥询♥师的事情
don’t warn me of the guidance consultor.
不是这个意思 不是的
I am not, I am not…
我能帮你什么呢
What can I do for you?
正如你所说 我们出生在这样的社会上
Its like you said we’re brought up to this,
一无所有
there is nothing left,
我们唯一能做的就是感叹生活的糟糕
nothing but to realize and how fuck up the things are.
这还不够 我无法坚持
It’s not enough, I won’t last.
听我说 听着
Listen to me, just listen.
我们大家都一样 都会感到痛苦
We are all the same, we all feel pain,
都会遭遇生活的混乱琐碎
and we all have chaos in our lifes.
我知道 生活本身非常的复杂
Life is very very confusing, I know.
我也没有生活的答案
I don’t have the answers,
但是我知道 如果你把事情写出来
but I know if you write it out
一切都会好的
it all be okay.
巴特斯老师 你喜欢我吗
Mr. Barthes, do you like me?
当然喜欢
Of course I do.
梅雷迪思 别这样
Meredith, please don’t.
-求你了 -我愿意帮你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!