Are they for there not permanently…
只是一味看电视
Just watched a lot of TV.
-我第一次感觉不是赤♥裸♥的 -并非暂时
– For the only time that I don’t feel naked. – Not a temporary one.
-我教书是有私心的 -我的妈妈叫史密斯·麦迪逊
– I teached for selfish reasons. – My mother was Smith Madison.
我要控制好
…I need an good control.
-我需要接近那些孩子 -做了许多类似的好事
– I need … to get those kids. – It does great similar things…
-学校时光 -是她的全部
– Those moments in school… – Is all she has…
戛然而止
It must be like an shit end up there…
是我见过的最好的老师
Best teacher I ever had.
你有什么故事
So what is your story?
我的故事
My story?
我只是一次干一件事
I’m just… I’m just taking one thing at a time.
为什么虚度年华呢
Why are you wasting your life,
有许多吸引人的事
you know something to indulge?
我每天都在教书 当我们…
I teach every day I mean, when we…
你并不真正了解我
you are not really know me.
发生了什么事
So what happened to you?
你不想要更加永恒的东西吗
You don’t want something more permanent?
-你好 -你去哪儿了
– Hi. – Where have you been?
什么 我出去了
What? I was out.
-和同事吃饭 -男孩女孩
– With a colleague. – A boy or a girl?
是位女士
A woman.
我觉得自己真傻 你干嘛把我当小孩对待
You made me feel like so stupid. Why do you treat me like a kid?
因为你就是个孩子啊 抱歉
Because you’re a kid, I am sorry.
-我没料到 -你只需要
– I wasn’t expecting this – All you have to do is…
告诉我你晚点回来就行
tell me that you gonna be home later.
慢着 慢着
Back up, alright?
我不需要你报恩
I am not obliged to you, okay?
我愿意让你住在这里 但是
I mean you welcome to stay here, but you know,
你不要对我有所期望 好吗
you don’t have to get expectations of me, alright?
这只是暂时的
This is an temporary thing,
你暂时寄居于此
you… you able to stay here, but…
但终会离去 你明白吗
eventually you have to go, you understand that?
-我觉得你有必要 -够清楚了
– I think it is important that you… – It’s clear.
我明白了 要我现在走吗
I get it, you want me to go now?
我♥干♥别的事比收拾屋子拿手多了
I got better things to do than clean up the stuffs
你居然做了晚餐
I can’t believe you made dinner.
在哪儿买♥♥的
From what?
杂货店 杂货店买♥♥的材料
Goceries, from the Goceries store.
孩子 做得真不错
It’s really nice kid.
好久没人在家给我做饭了
Its been long time since somebody cooked me at home.
谢谢你 艾丽卡
Thank you Erica.
我们都有问题
We all have problems,
都有眼下要处理的事情
we all have things we are dealing with right now
我们都会
and we all …
晚上把问题带回家
Take them home with us at night,
白天带问题去上班
take them to work with us in the morning.
我想 这种无助 对于勇气的认知
I think that helplessness, that realization that for bolding of,
就像在海上漂流
being a drift in the sea,
没有…
it’s no…
没有救生衣 没有安全感
buoies no safety then,
突然你恍然大悟 原来是自己
when you thought you will be the one…
把救生衣扔了
throwing the buoy.
晚饭吃什么
Anything for dinner?
跟我慢慢道来吧
Tell me all about it from the beginning.
-你才不关心呢 -不是的
– You don’t care – Oh no…
我关心得很
I am so much in care, love.
你太居高临下了
You are so condescending.
亲我一下
Give me a kiss.
亲一下 我就和你一起想办法
Come on, I will sort thing out with you
-来嘛 -算了吧
– Come on. – Stop it.
还记得我什么时候给你买♥♥的这个吗
Do you remember when I bought you this?
美妙的威尼斯之夏 我出发前
The beautiful summer in “Venice” before
咱们一同去追寻昔日激♥情♥
I travel we were resign to reviving old passions?
你个烂人
“You suck! ”
-血色茄汁 -没错
– Bloody? – Yeah.
-外公 你还在写日志吗 -不
– Grandpa, you doing any writing of your journal? – No…
我记不住那么多东西
I don’t remember much.
像我这样 已不能思考
When you were there, you can’t think in this place,
没有新的记忆
cannot make new memories.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你还好吗 -什么
– You alright? – What?
你能看见我 你能看见我站在这里
You see me? You see me standing here?
是的 我能看见
Yes, I see you here.
天啊 真残酷 谢谢
Oh God, its so relentless, thank you.
卡罗尔 事情已无法挽回
Carol, there is no way for us to do this,
我已经和高层谈过
I spoke with the Super-attendant,
他决定解雇你
he agrees to let you out for the rest of year.
事已至此
It is where it is,
拿好遣散费 站好最后一班岗
take your pension fulfill your last years…
献上我的诚挚祝福
Send greetings of my best…
我只想…我受够了
I just want… I had enough,
我只想告诉人们都滚远点
I just want to tell someone to fuck off.
我觉得自己好病态
I think I am sick.
-为什么 -我今天的行为太出格了
– Why? – I crossed the line today
所有的事都他妈没意义
I mean the whole thing is fuck.
都他妈的是白费
Whole thing is fuck, is not?
派克博士 有什么事
What’s up, Dr.Parker?
别找我了 我忙着呢
Can we get over It? I have got things to do.
高中毕业后你不上大学
Well, what are your plans after
你有什么打算
High School since you are not going to college?
不知道
I don’t know.
也许和男朋友接着混 做个模特
Hanging out with my boyfriend, these whole modelling shit…
-加入朋友的乐队 -我看了你近十周的成绩
– Be my friends’ band – I have your ten week grade report.
你知道是什么结果吗
Do you know what they said?
不及格 不及格
Fail, Fail, Fail
-全都不及格 -不及格又怎样
– F, F, F. – F, F, F yah.
怎么样 这意味着你全不在乎
Do you know what that means? Its mean you don’t care.
你真聪明
You’re brilliant.
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
天啊 你怎么能这么浅薄 这么令人讨厌
Oh god, you are an shallow disgusting creature.
想听真话吗
You want to know the truth?
第一 你进不了乐队
One, you are not gonna be in an Band,
也当不了模特 因为你没有抱负
or an Model Missy, because you have no ambition.
没有一技之长 在美国 你得和80% 的人竞争
With no skills, you will competing with 80% of the U.S.
拿最低工资的劳动力
workforce for minimum wages job,
这意味着你下半辈子永无出头之日
which mean the way you living for the rest of your life
且有朝一日会因被机器取代
until you are replaced by computers.
-我才不在乎呢 -第二
– I don’t care – Two, ….
你唯一的才能就是让男人上你
The only talent you ever have is getting men to fuck you.
你的生活就是一出苦情戏
Your life will basically become a carnaval of pain.
你怎么就不明白
Now why can’t you understand it,
过不了几天 用不了多久
not one more day, not one more hour!
事情只会越变越糟
It will get worse, much worse!
我每天到这间办公室
Everyday I come in this office
看着你们这群孩子如此糟蹋自己
and I listened your kids to shit all over yourselves!
不在乎谁不会啊
It’s so easy to be careless,
要有多大的勇气才能去在乎
it takes courage and courage to care.
你们都没有这样的勇气
None of you have any of these qualities.
-滚出去 给我滚 滚 -你♥他♥妈♥有病
– Get out! Just get out! Get out! – Fuck You!!
-我精疲力竭了 -没有
– I am totally burn out. – No you were not.
-是这样的 -不知道你是怎么撑过这一天的
– I am. – I mean I don’t know how you make it through the day.
你看 我带着
Listen, seriously what
这些药片 就是为了抗压的
do you think I take these pills for?
现在谣言四起
I mean, there are lot of rumors there.
别这样 别为这些事烦心
Oh come on, I don’t dig these things,
我都能搞定那些家长
I can be an Master of these parents.
帮他们修理
I will be help them out
不听话的孩子
to throw the fucking kids out of the window.
别哭了 你是最棒的
Come on, you’re the best.
跟你说说我的看法 这份工作最糟的地方在于