“We are the one, on trial! ”
他妈的都疯了
“It’s fucking madness! ”
每个孩子都有价值吗
“like every child has value? ”
这就是所谓教育的代价
“it’s winner and what’s the price of education?
那些没有动力 没有热情
” Fucking kids who have no desires ”
没有头脑的孩子
“no fire …”
你们都去死吧
” No mind to feed ”
是什么意思
What’s that mean?
吸收
To take something in.
很好 吸收 接纳
Well excellent, to absorb.
这个词呢
Anyone?
无处不在的
Everywhere all the time.
那么连起来
So what is the meaning …
是什么意思
“Ubiquitous Assimilation”
随时随地吸收一切事物
Always absorbing everything everywhere all the time
乔治 解释得很好
Well done, George.
如果你能想到的东西都在眼前
How are you to imagine anything?
你的思维又如何插上想象的翅膀呢
If the images are always provided for you.
谁去年读了《1984》这本书
Who here read “1984” last year?
很好
Good.
双重思想
“doubulethink”
这是什么意思
Anyone?
梅雷迪思
Meredith.
同时拥有两种互相矛盾的思想
Having two opposing believes at once,
且相信两种思想都是正确的
believing that both are true.
非常好
Excellent
你个死胖子 就爱出风头
Why you always suck as a dick, you fuck kiss ass?
即使明知是谎言
To deliberately believe in lies
也会去相信
while knowning their false.
这种例子在日常生活中比比皆是
Examples of this in your everyday life.

I…
只有变漂亮
need to be pretty
才会快乐
to be happy.
我要变漂亮
I need surgery
必须去整容
to be pretty.
我要变得苗条
I need to be thin,
出名
famous,
做时尚先锋
fashionable.
现在的年轻人
Our young men
受舆♥论♥影响
today,
认为 女性是下♥贱♥的
are being told that women
妓♥女♥
are whores,
婊♥子♥ 可以任人玩弄
bitches, things to be scrolled,
欺凌
beaten,
蹂躏
shit on,
羞辱
ashamed.
这简直大规模的毁灭
This is a marketing holocaust.
在我们余下的生命中
24 hours a day,
一天24小时
for the rest of our lives,
都会驱使我们
the power that be
努力工作
are hard at work,
使我们在沉默中
dumbing us
灭亡
to death.
为了保护我们的思想不受侵害
So, to defend ourselves
能够与侵入我们思想
and fight against the
使我们日渐沉默的力量抗衡
stimulating of these dumbs into our thought processes.
我们必须学会阅读
We must learn to read,
以此来激活自身的想象力
to stimulate our own imaginations,
去培养
to cultivate
我们自己的意识
our own consciousness,
和信仰
our own belief systems.
我们需要这些技能
We all need these skills,
来保卫
to defend,
和维护
to preserve
自己的思想
our minds.
仔细一点 好极了
Just very careful, it’s perfect.
很好
Great.
看呐
Have a look.
你自己画出了七巧板
You just made your own desolation.
我不在乎别人怎么说你
I don’t care what they say how you doing great.
我的数学也不好 耐心学就行
I had a hard time in mathematics too, it takes time.
太酷了
Wow, that is damn cool.
你们好
Hi guys.
感谢大家出席
Thanks for staying late.
大概有15到20个听众
15 to 20 of you.
今天要向大家汇报一个新课题
Today it will be presented with new course work,
国家考试院通过的计划
Engineering Bruce of State Examinations preformance as mandated by
“不放弃任何孩子”
no child left behind.
女士们 先生们 下午好
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen,
很高兴来到这里
it’s my pleasure to be here.
我今日来此要进行宣讲
I have come today with some edifying materials
帮助那些已被大学录取或未被录取的学生
to help your matriculating and non-matriculating students
更好地准备即将到来的5月份考试
to better for prepare upcoming State Exams this May.
我想以这句话为开场白
Let me start by stating,
我爱老师
I love teachers.
我爱你们的这个职业
I love what you do,
爱你们所代表的意义
what you stand for.
你们是真正的英雄
You guys are the real heroes.
多年的私立学校教育经历教给我一件事
Now one thing I’ve learned all my years on private sector
那就是
is that,
房♥地♥产♥会创收
real estate generates revenue,
而这所学校的成绩若上升
and emerging property values
就正如房♥地♥产♥会升值
will be this school for saving grades.
但是 尤其是在当前
But your school’s low test scores
经济不景气的情况下
are bringing down the whole
贵校成绩欠佳
real estate values in this neighborhood
已经令整个社区贬值
during a market already in decline.
我们得想办法提高成绩
We gotta to get the score up.
社区里的新家庭逐渐增多
New families in our district,
而贵校的问题学生也随之增加
and more motivated kids in your school.
我不是要谴责谁
And I am not asking any blame.
抱歉 你是来做考试宣讲的吗
Excuse me, are you here to sell some tests materials?
还是作为业主来发泄不满
Or to air your concerns as a property owner?
我很好奇
Listen, I am curious.
你是不是挂羊头
Are you giving away pop-corns or
卖♥♥狗肉呢
this crap you are pushing?
全体教师都将
This faulty has spent
毕生精力奉献于此 而你现在跟我们说
their lives on the board, and you tell us
我们的事业是怎样再造价值
that our careers are about re-sell value?
-一派胡言 -让他滚蛋
– Bullshit ! – Give him hell lady …
-赶紧下台 -别耍性格
– Storm the game – Don’t let the things simply, man
后果你承担不起
That is the thing that you can’t afford.
你这是威胁
This sound like an threat.
-够了 请坐下 -我不要坐
– I mean that’s enough, please sit down? – No I would not …
好了 请坐下吧
That’s enough, could you please sit down?
请大家遵守秩序
Do we have some order here, please.
霍华德博士说得对
Dr. Harward was right
-这所学校真是冥顽不灵 -说得好
– This school was crying in this district. – Yeah you bet Pal.
讽刺够了就请您回家吧
Could you finish your pitch and go home?
急着赶我走吗
Why you hurry, huh?
我可没对你落井下石
I didn’t pull you out in depasture.
这所破学校撑不了几个月了
So enjoy running this relic for a few more months.
你这个老顽固 你也没戏唱了
You are fossil and you are fucking done!
你现在急着回家吗
You urge right going home?
我不知道该拿自己怎么办
Like I don’t know what to do with myself
毕竟我不是教室
that I’m not like classroom.
有时候 周末我都不敢回家
Some Friday afternoon, I am afraid to go home,
不想孤单度过
all the time all alone.
是啊
Yeah.
我母亲极端仇恨我父亲
My mother hates my father passionately.
并非永远在那里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!