This is fresh towel.
谢谢
Thank you.
睡吧
Go to sleep.
喂 我是派克博士
Hello, this is Dr. Parker
我儿子有学习障碍
My son has LD,
我是技工 遗传不好
I was an operator, this what he got…
所以你必须给他一台免费笔记本
Now you got to do is get him an free laptop
凯文先生
Mr. Kevin,
你的儿子蓄意伤害其他学生
your son offensively hitting another student.
他的问题是行为上的
His problems are behavioral.
我儿子这么做是因为
Hey my kid has to do it because
他什么都没学到
he’s not learning anything.
而这都是你的错
And it’s your fault!
喂 你在干什么
Hey hey… what are you doing?
你有毛病吗
What is the matter with you?
我们的调查显示
As it is, our research has been made
我们有真正需要帮助的学习障碍儿童
that we have an real LD kids here may need my attention.
他一直很狂躁
He is always mad all the time
是因为他没享受到应有的教育服务
because he is not getting the services he needed.
宪法将保障我们的权益
No Charter Hypathesis that protecting our right,
你等着收传票吧
you will be hear from my lawyer!
先生
Mr. …
喂 你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
这是什么
What is this?
这是什么 很有趣吗
What is this? Funny?
去上课 快点
Get the class, get the class right now.
笑点在哪里 我怎么就不懂
What’s the joke? I didn’t got the joke, huh.
这很有趣吗
Is this funny? Was this little goodies?
虐待动物很好玩吗
You like hurting animals? Huh?!
你喜欢玩这个 给我听着
Is that what you like to do? Listen to me,
你喜欢虐待动物吗 你喜欢这个吗
you like hurting Animals? You like this?!
走 跟我走 走
Come here, go, go, go, come on.
快走
Walk.
雷蒙德先生 研究表明
Mr. Raymond, the studies have shown that
早年出现虐待动物行为的儿童
the kid approach hurting the animals at their early age.
日后极有可能
Eventually they fall into the highly percentage of adults
缺乏人类基本情感
who may fail to develop even the most basic feelings for people.
雷文
Raven.
你作何感想
How do you feel about this?
感觉像是
I feel…
无法挣脱
Trapped.
就像这只猫
Like the cat.

Fuck.
你是谁 干什么
Who are you? What?
付钱了吗 你付她钱了吗
Did you pay? Did you pay her?
好 好 这里 好
Yeah alright, yeah yeah alright, here…
付给她
Pay her
好 这里 拿着
Alright, here, take…
给我♥干♥什么
Why are you pay me for, huh?!
老子给你口♥交♥了吗
Wasn’t my mouth!
你♥他♥妈♥的滚出去 滚出去
Get fuck out of here, get out of here!

Fuck!
别打我
Don’t hurt me!
拿去
Here…
换床单
Change your sheets!
你怎么能重蹈覆辙
How you do it again?
请不要生我的气
Please don’t be mad at me.
我不生你的气
I am not mad at you.
也请不要觉得我无可救药
And please don’t think badly of me.
我再也不了
I won’t do it anymore.
我保证
I promise.
你用不着向我保证
You don’t need to promise me.
好吗 不用向我保证
Okay don’t promise to me.
无论是什么 你想干什么 你就去干
Whatever it is, you feel you need to do, you do it.
但不要在这里
But you don’t do it here!
明白
Okay?
你在干什么
What are you doing there?
怎么不敲门
Don’t you knock?
这些画的什么
What these all supposed to be?
你受尽屈辱的灵魂
You tortured soul?
为什么不画点积极的东西
Why don’t you paint something cheerful?
画点有颜色的东西
Like happy with color.
你还想让我怎样 爸
What do you want from me dad?
你都已经把我生成这样
Besides for me to have been born like peanuts.
老子辛苦工作
I don’t work all day
你♥他♥妈♥把我晚上心情都毁了
to have my night ruined by your teen ants.
你这么大的孩子
Mostly your age,
都会以那些少数
I gained my full right of sample at Stanford University
能进斯坦福的人为榜样
like that some minority can…
我不会再支持你
I am not going to support you
和你搞的什么狗屁玩意
and your little creative habbits!
明白吗 我对你的艺术厌倦透了
Okay? I’ve had it with all your little art projects.
艺术没有前途
They are going nowhere!
你永远能找到理由 爸爸
You always know what to say, Dad.
如果你把头发整理整理
No, if you clear your hair,
变瘦一些
and lost some weight.
也能找到靠谱的男孩 谁知道呢
You gonna attract some nice boys, who knows.
在试图成为父母之前
There should be
人们应该
prerequisite
先确定自己达到了那个标准
curriculum from being an parent, before the people attempt.
别在家里做试验
Don’t try this at home.
吃掉
Take this.
那是什么
What are those?
吃之前你就该问的
You’re supposed to ask me before you taken them.
是维他命
They’re Vitamins
和阿司匹林
and Aspirin.
这是为你着想
At some point,
你应该去测一下艾滋
you should get an HIV test.
都是为你着想
At some point.
那天 你为什么在公交车上哭
Why are you crying on the bus?
睡吧
Go to sleep.
你的朋友吗
A friend of yours?
朋友
A friend.
不不
Oh… no no
当然是朋友 他是
Of course a friend, he was…
不折不扣的混♥蛋♥
Total asshole.
为什么这么说
What was his problem?
他和这职业格格不入
He chose a vocation that did not chose him…
其整个职业生涯
and he spent his whole career
就是一部谩骂史 他自己这么说的
casting curses before swear, he talked like that…
孩子们都憎恨他
The child hate his face.
他曾试图买♥♥通斯坦福伯克
He tried to purchase Stanford Berke and
从制定阅读书目中移除一些书籍
Ford nerve from our required reading list.
他安息后的太平日子还真令人伤感
There will be sad for this safety years of his sabbatical.
你再也不能兴风作浪了
You can do no more harm.
他怎么死的
How did he died?
没人知道 也没人关心
Who knows, and who cares.
大家好
“Hello”
这是精彩的一生
“It’s treasury, this life”
所有那些拘留
“All detention”
停课 开除
“suspension and expulsion”
还有这些死亡会议
“these death meetings”
剪纸
“The Papers cuts”
无聊的家长
“The vacant parents”
恶毒的孩子
“Their vicious kids”
他们就是累赘
“They are the drags of bags”
他们玷污了我的灵魂
“They specked on my soul”
这种羞辱必须终止
“This humiliation must stop”
必须坚守原则
“Discipline must be restored,
这群孩子认为胡闹有理
these kids having fun of their run.”
我们才是那个被审判的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!