I am going to on fuck your shit of type you motherfucker.
听我说
I’ll tell you what.
不如你先坐下
Why don’t you have a seat?
好吗 然后
okay and then uh…
一会儿我就回来 共商您的远大前程
I will back shortly and then to discuss your great future.
好吗 老兄
okay, my man?
我是说 婊♥子♥养♥的♥
I mean, your motherfucker.
好了 贵姓
Okay, Miss what?
艾伦 能给我看你的乳♥头♥吗
Ellen, can I see your nipples?
什么 不
What? No!
不对呀
Wrong.
我已经看到了呀
Actually I can.
明白我的意思吗
See there is the whole point,
到学校来 你就得穿内衣
you have to wear bra to go to school.
席博特先生 我只想保持本色
Well Mr. Seaboldt, I’m just want to be me.
我没管你怎么穿 你也别管我
I don’t tell you how to dress, so you don’t tell me.
明白
Understand?
艾伦 知道这是什么吗
Ellen you know what’s that is?
这是一幅美丽的夏威夷落日图
It’s a beautiful picture of the sunset in Hawaii.
很美 对吧
It’s really pretty, isn’t it?
现在
Now,
知道这是什么吗
you know what’s that is?
这是染了淋病的阴♥道♥
It’s vagina infected with gonorrhea.
真♥他♥妈♥恶心
It’s fucking gross.
是的 正如你所见
Yes very, as you see.
你穿成这样来学校
When you come to school dress like that,
就给了别人错误的信息
you give the wrong signal.
你不想被尊重吗
Don’t you want the people to respect you?
老娘受尊重着呢
Yah I get respect,
纵老娘阅屌♥无数军旗依然屹立不倒
I don’t give it to every “dick” in my face.
阅屌♥无数
Every “dick” in your face.
真叫人肃然起敬
That’s respectful.
穿上 穿着直到
Put it on, wear this for the rest…
喂 我说了 穿着直到放学
Hey I said that, wear that for the rest of the day.
明白
Okay?
我可以走了吗
Can I go now?
我想应该可以吧
I suppose you can, I mean
如果事情都说清楚了的话
If we were done, I’ll be done?
-说清了 -那就没事了
– We were done. – We were done.
又拯救了一个学生
Another student was saved.
从浴室里出来 奶奶
Come out of the bathroom, Grandma!
拜托了 奶奶 开门
Come on, grandma, open the door.
在吗 祖父
Hey grandpa.
祖父
Grandpa.
祖父
Grandpa.
你还好吗
You okay?
发生什么了 祖父
What is it, grandpa?
是亨利 祖父
It’s Henry, grandpa.
祖父 我是亨利
Grandpa, it’s Henry.
-谁 -很痛吗
– Who? – Do you feel pain?
我尿床了
I… I pissed myself.
拜托了 奶奶 开门
Come on, grandma open the door!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
请进来一下好吗
Can you come in here please?
怎么回事
Have a little accident?
对 你应该
Yes, you should…
你想
Do you want to?
看 我们把他伺候得舒舒服服的 看
You see, we’ve been taking care of him, see.
看 你没事
You see? You okay.
你没事
You right?
你最近还在写作吗 祖父
Have you done any writing, Grandpa?
有写东西吗 写日记
Any writing, in the journals?
没有 我的人生
No, my life…
我的人生不值一提
my life is not worth mentioning.
没关系 没关系
It’s okay, it’s okay.
我不想成为老不中用的东西
I didn’t want to be old like this.
我不想成为负担
I hate being a burden.
你不是负担
You aren’t a burden.
知道吗
Okay?
你不是负担
You aren’t a burden.
好吧 你喜欢来这里吗
Sure, do you like coming here?
你妈妈今天来了
Your mother came by today.
最近有跟她见面吗
Have you spoken to her lately?
没有
No.
告诉她我很好
I would told her I am fine.
你总说你很好
You always say you were fine,
但我知道你藏着心事
but I know you hide things from me.
你总是自我封闭
You always been closed off.
从你孩提时就这样
Ever since you were a kid.
为什么
Why is that?
什么
Why?
你不高兴了 我不是故意要说这些的
You upset, I don’t mean to say these things to you…
我不是有意让你
I don’t mean to make you…
你没有让我不高兴
You haven’t upset me
祖父
Grandpa.
过去的事 我不想再提
So I don’t wanna talk about the past.
你和我的记忆大不相同
You and I remember it very differently.
睡觉吧 闭上眼睛 我就在这里
Get some rest, close your eyes, I’m here.
我一直在你身边
I am here with you.
当你不再来看我时 亨利
When you stop coming, Henry,
我也就死了
I would die.
靠
Fuck.
有烟吗
You got a smoke?
不 我没有烟
No, I don’t have a smoke.
你去哪儿了
Where you go?
想干什么
What gotta do now?
你呢 小孩
What would you gonna do, little kid?
我不知道
I don’t know.
能借我十刀吗
Can you lend me ten bucks?
拜托了 老兄 我很饿
Come on, man I’m hungry.
我的住处也许有些吃的
I may have some you need in my place.
进来 去洗手
Come in, wash your hands.
那边有肥皂
There are soap over there.
坐吧
Sit down.
这地方真不错
Really nice place you got.
谢谢
Thanks.
有刺♥激♥点的吗
You got anything stronger?
吃你的三明治
Here is your sandwiches.
悠着点儿 老兄
Hey, hold on man!
这样要一百刀
It’s $100.
放松
Relax…
怎么
What?
你最近被强♥暴♥了吗
Have you been raped recently?
关你屁事
What do you care?
我不确定该如何处理
I’m not sure what I am doing to take care of it.
要我就会多穿点
I would put something on.
这样 我该回去了
Look, I gotta get back.
回去
Back?
回去哪儿
Back where?
听着 兄弟
Listen, buddy.
你没钱没关系 毕竟
You don’t got the money it’s cool, I mean…
我喜欢你
I like you.
要不 我给你打个半折
How about you for 50?
听我说
Listen to me.
别再想些扯淡的东西 好吗
Knock off the bullshit, okay?
去浴室
Coming to the bathroom.
小心伤口感染
This stain wound…
你为什么要这样
Why you doing this?
洗个澡吧
Take a shower.
毛巾是干净的