Fuck.
没事吧
Everything okay?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你听着
You listen.
我知道你就是个没教养的醉鬼
I know you’re just some under-educated drank who
陪着这些快死的老人打发时间
passing the time with these old dying people.
但是我付你钱是要你照顾他
But I’m paying you to assist him for living.
而你没有给他任何帮助
You’re not assisting him!
我说过把浴室的锁卸下来
I told you take the lock off of his bathroom door!
你知道他起夜会忘事
You know how he gets up at night and he forgets
所以得陪着他
so you need to be there for him.
让他觉得安全
Make him feel safe.
我跟你把话说清楚
Let me be very clear here.
你要是再无视他的需要
You stop neglecting his needs,
我他妈就不管你了
or I would start fucking with yours!
我就把你炒了
I would have you fired!
你的家庭
There is going to be your family,
孩子
your children,
就不会好过了
are gonna be at risk!
明白吗
You got it?
明白了
I got it.
别再让我来处理这事
Don’t make me come down here again to sort this out,
好吗
okay?
把臭钱都交出来
Give me the fucking money!
听见了吗 臭钱都交出来
Did you heard me? Give me the fucking money!
速度把臭钱都交出来
Give me the fucking money now!
你以为我喜欢你吗
You think I like you?
把他妈钱给我
Give me the fucking money!
-你想要钱 -速度
– You want the money? – Now!
你为什么跟着我
Why you follow me?
我没有 很晚了 你应该回家 走吧 女士
I am not, it’s late, you should be home, just go ma’am.
什么 你疯了吗
What? Are you crazy now?
-你能出多少钱 -离我远点儿
– What the fucking of your deal, huh? – Keep away from me.
他打我你为什么不管
Why you let the guy beat shit out of me?
你这个自私的讨厌鬼
Huh, you selfish like a fucking lemon
-不是东西 -不好意思 我不想跟你说话
– or something. – Excuse me, I don’t wanna talk with you.
你觉得他打我不要紧吗
Don’t you think there’re something wrong with that?
听着
Listen.
小孩儿 我不知道你从几岁起
Little kid, I don’t know how old you were,
就误入歧途
when roads were went wrong.
但这样不是办法 好吗
But this isn’t the fucking answer, okay.
想想招儿 你的青春稍纵即逝
Figure it out, you gonna be really old really quick.
-你该知道的 -你为什么对我这么刻薄
– You should know that. – Why are you mean to me? Huh?
你觉得我没有感觉吗
You don’t think that I have feelings?
你有吗 你有感觉吗
Do you? Do you have feelings?
听着 老兄
Listen, pal.
和我比起来
In between you and me.
貌似你的麻烦更多
You look like you got more problems than me.
是吗
Oh really?
当然 来吧 我来让你爽爽
Yeah really, so come on, I mean I will make you better.
干什么 请离我远点 别乱来
What are you doing, get off from me please, you flirting with me?
没什么
Nothing,
如果你不介意 我只是想和你玩玩
I just want to hang out with you if you want me,
我还
and I…
我介意
I don’t wanna hang out with you.
是吗 你看起来很饥渴
I don’t know you seem kinda lonely.
也许我们可以去你那里 放松一下
Maybe we can get back to your place just relax…
不敢玩玩吗
You’re afraid to like it?
恐怕像你这样的
I’m afraid I fuck the way
我都玩的不要了
you done so many times, I get used to it.
去你的 臭男人
Fuck you, man!
滚远点 死基佬
Fuck off, queer.
祝你晚上愉快
Have a good night, yeah.
对 对 拍拍屁♥股♥走人 喂
Yeah, yeah, just walk away? Hey?
你上哪里去
Where are you going?
他草得她们魂不守舍
“He just fuck their shit up and… ”
葬礼上
“the ladies cry for me… ”
女士们为我哭泣
“at the funeral. ”
因为再没有男人
“‘Cause I ain’t around no more to”
前后夹击
“digs that split up… ”
让她们高♥潮♥迭起
“raw and shit… ”
我的男孩们脸上黯然无光
“And my boys all gets faded… ”
让我在臭气哄哄的地底操出一番天地吧
“Blaze in that skunk shit and fuck.”
托尼
Toni.
说来可笑 我一直
You know it’s funny, I spend a lot of time
极力逃避事实
trying to not have to deal.
不愿承认
To not really commit,
我只是代课老师
I am a substitute teacher.
我没有义务认真教书
There are no real responsibility to teach.
我只需保持秩序
The responsibility is to maintain order.
确保学生们不会在教室里互相残杀
Make sure nobody kills anybody in the classroom.
确保他们进入下一阶段
And then make that into next period.
她曾是一个温柔可人的姑娘
“She used to be an sweet girl”
但她总是对生活要求太多
“She never seem to be satisfied with her life… ”
她又有什么资格不满足
“And why should she have been. ”
她的母亲和我尽可能满足她所需
“Her mother and I gave her everything she needed… ”
为什么她突然变得如此乖张
“So why she become so angry? ”
如此粗劣 如此刻薄
“So miserable, so mean for all of a sudden. ”
我们不明白
“We don’t know. ”
坦白说 这与我们并无干系
“Frankly, it doesn’t reflect on us. ”
我们是称职的父母
“We were good parents. ”
但她 以自杀的方式
“But still, she repaid us for all we’ve done”
回报了我们的付出
“by killing herself. ”
自私的傻孩子
“Stupid and selfish Child. ”
她没有机会进入普林斯顿大学了
“Now she will never get into Princeton. ”
佚名
No name.
喂 我是马蒂修斯教务长
“Ah, hi, it is Dean Mathias here. ”
我♥干♥不下去了
“I can’t do it anymore. ”
我要…辞职
” I… um I quit! ”
这不是我们可爱的派克博士吗
Oh, if it isn’t… the lovely Dr. Parker.
想来点灵丹吗 帮你撑过一整天
Do you like a happy pill help you through the day?
很好吃的
They’re yummy.
我要你
I need you
在第二学期补上马蒂修斯教务长的位子
to fill out the Dean Mathias in the second period.
我很担心你 查理
I am worried about you, Charlie.
我就喜欢瞧你扭动屁♥股♥走出房♥间的样子
I just uh… really love watching you leave the room.
席博特先生 他保留了那惯有的幽默感
Mr. Seaboldt, he maintained an sense of humor.
幽默感很重要
I think the sense of humor is key,
可惜我没有
I don’t possess it.
或者说
I mean, I do…
我开的玩笑都很悲剧
in a tragic sort of way.
你在这里做什么 席先生
What are you doing here Mr. Sea?
我来顶替马蒂修斯教务长
Uh, coming in for the Dean Mathias.
马蒂修斯是个贱♥人♥
Mathias is a bitch.
满口胡言
Talk shit.
你就等着像婊♥子♥一样被扇巴掌
You get slapped like a bitch.
乖乖听老子的话
You are not gonna to give me on attention either.
否则老子就把你操到满地打滚
Or I’m gonna on fuck your shit of type.
操蛋
Motherfucker.
操 老子爆你雏菊懂吗 婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Oh shit, you know, on fuck your shit of type, Motherfucker.
真是太好了
Wow… that is I mean really great.
您可真是口吐珠玑
I mean that it’s truly un-lyrical.
您真应该上国家大剧院去
You should take that on the stage.
这戏必定水到渠成
I mean that should serve itself.
明白我的意思吗
Umm, hey who could talk some of my thought says.
我要操你紧实的小♥穴♥ 婊♥子♥养♥的♥
I am going to on fuck your shit of type motherfucker.
我来告诉你 小淘气
I’ll tell you now, your little naughty.
老子你♥他♥妈♥玩不起
I’m not the fucking shit of your type.
你的菊花还太嫩了 小屁孩
I’m not the fucking shit of type of your ass.
你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You motherfucker!
我他妈要操得你满地打滚 婊♥子♥养♥的♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!