It’s not dude, it’s Mr. Barth.
s不发音
The letter S is silent.
-你个娘炮 -马库斯 闭嘴
– You are fucking gay. – Marcus, Shut up!
不 闭上你的嘴
No, you shut up!
死肥婆
A diet Bitch.
马库斯
Hey Marcus.
你猜怎么着
Guess what?
怎么着
What?
你可以走了
You are free to leave.
-现在就行吗 -现在就行
– Like right now? – Like right now.
-你好 -再见 哥们
– Hiya… – See you later, man.
怎么 要我去主任
What’s the fuck, you want me to
-办公室吗 -爱去哪去哪
– go to the Dean’s Office? – I don’t care where you go.
每人拿出一张草稿纸
Everyone pull out a shitty paper.
我想看看你们每个人的
I’d like to assess where
写作技巧如何
your individual writing skills are…
没纸怎么办
What if I got no paper?
好的 情景如下
Okay here is the situation
你死了
You’re dead.
简要地写下
Alright, write a brief
-关于…-混球
– but detailed essay about … – Hey jackass,
我他妈问你问题呢
I ask you a fucking question
你的各个朋友或家人
… about what a friend or a parent
会在葬礼上如何谈及你的短评
might say about you during your funeral.
-好的 你们有30分钟的时间 -废话连篇
– Okay, you have 30 minutes – Bullshit…
问你♥他♥妈♥问题呢
I asked your motherfucking question, didn’t I?
还有事吗
Anything else?
你个婊♥子♥最好在我♥操♥翻你之前滚蛋
You’d better get the fuck up before I am fucking up your rat shit.
那个包
That bag…
没有任何感觉
It doesn’t have any feelings…
它是空的
It’s empty.
我也不会被你伤害
I don’t have any feeling that you can hurt either.
好吗 我知道你生气
Okay? I understand you’re angry.
我以前脾气也很爆
I used to be very angry too, okay.
我明白 你没理由生我的气 因为
I get it. You have no reason to be angry with me, because…
我是少数试图
I am one of the few people
给你提供机会的人之一
that’s here trying to give you an opportunity.
现在我要请你
Now I am going to ask you
坐下
you just sit down.
然后尽力写作文
And do your best.
我还会给你一张纸
And I will give you a piece of paper.
怎么样
How’s that?
能他妈给我根笔吗
Can I get a fucking pen too?
孩子们精力过剩
Kids don’t have any attention spend.
他们百无聊赖
They’re bored.
如果他们觉得你分享的东西
So how are you supposed to review the man of
都毫无意义 他们又怎会
class literature they don’t… if they don’t believe…
听你
that you
谈论那些文学人物呢
have something meaningful for share.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么只把马库斯赶出去 没让杰瑞出去
Why do you throw Marcus out of the class but not Jerry?
我得杀鸡儆猴
Well I got to make an example on somebody.
马库斯言语上侮辱了你
You know Marcus has been verbally insulting you.
我的班里不允许这种事
That’s not allowed in my classroom.
说我什么无所谓
What they say to me is immaterial.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
梅雷迪思
Meredith.
很高兴认识你 梅雷迪思
Nice to meet you, Meredith.
你真不在乎孩子们对你出言不逊吗
So you don’t really care what the kids say to you?
可能我已经习惯了
Perhaps I’ve used to it.
我有那么坚强就好了
I wish I could be that strong.
不是坚强不坚强的问题 梅雷迪思
It doesn’t take strength, Meredith,
你要懂得 很遗憾的是
understand that unfortunetly
大多数人都按自我意识行动
most of people are act self-awareness.
你得好好记住
You should really keep that in mind as
因为你没有机会重来
you haven’t get that chance of second period.
每个阶段都会遇到这样的人
You will meet them again at every age.
我要见校长
I want to see the Principle!
是她 妈妈
That’s her, mom.
就是你这个婊♥子♥把我的宝贝撵出去的吗 为什么
You’re bitch that expelled my baby? And for what?
不好意思 也许你想…
Excuse me, maybe you would like to…
就因为你处理不好吗
Because you can’t handle it?
那你这个婊♥子♥还在这干什么 不想要
Bitch why are you be here? You want to be at
饭碗了吗 我可没时间理你
home everyday? I don’t have time for this bullshit!
-小点声 -你还在这干什么
– Keep your volumn down! – Why do you be here?
女士 冷静点
Hey Ma’am, clam down.
我们去主任办公室谈吧
We’ll go talk about this in the Dean’s Office.
我哪也不跟你去
I ain’t go anywhere with you.
夫人 我知道您很生气
Look, ms, I know you’re angry.
但他们不会听您的话 您得跟我谈
But they won’t listen to you, you need to talk to me.
-种族歧视的婊♥子♥ 我要告死你 -来吧 女士们
– Races bitch, I will sue your ass… – Come on, ladies…
这边
This way.
-女士们 -发生什么了
– Ladies. – What happened?
婊♥子♥ 你再让我下不来台
Bitch, you give me any more
老子就找我的人操♥死♥你
shame in class I’m gonna get my fucking gang rape your ass!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你是新来的吗
Are you new here?
是的 今天刚来
Yes, first day.
欢迎
Welcome.
刚才那种场面多了
That was quite a scene back there.
我有点吓懵了
I was a little stunned.
但这里其实挺安全的
But it’s actually safe here.
抱歉忘了介绍 我是麦迪逊小姐
Sorry I am Miss Madison.
我是亨利 亨利·巴特
I am Henry, Henry Barth.
我对自己的感受从来都直言不讳
Whatever is on my mind, I say it as I feel it.
我真实地对待自己
I am truthful to myself.
我年轻
I’m young,
又年老 连灵魂都无聊至极
And I’m old and I am bored up to my soul.
许许多多次
So many times.
我失去了表情 整个人消失不见
I am out of faces and I am gone.
我就像你一样
I am just like you.
帕特丽夏
Patricia?
帕特丽夏
Patricia?
帕特丽夏
Patricia?
帕特丽夏
Patricia?
-喂 -亨利 是我 医院的人
– Hello? – Henry, it’s me, from the hospital.
他又来了 你得来一趟
He’s done it again, you need to get down here!
混♥蛋♥ 别烦我
Bastard, leave me alone!
你为什么不处理
Why aren’t you handling this?
我没法让他出来
I can’t get him out!
-你来让他… -帕特丽夏
– You come and get him… – Patricia?
谢谢
Thanks.
外公 快点
Grandpa, come on.
我是亨利 开门
It’s Henry, open the door.
帕特丽夏
Patricia.
不 我是亨利 是亨利
No, it’s Henry, it’s Henry.
-谁 -亨利
– Who? – It’s Henry!
外公 拜托你 把门打开
Grandpa, please, open… open the door…
宝贝
Wow, sweetheart.
我把你当成你妈妈了
I thought that you were your mom.
你穿好衣服了 好吧
You’re dressed. Okay, there…
你要去哪吗
Were you going somewhere?
我要去上班
Now I’m going to work.
你退休了
You are retired.
退休了 好吗
You are retired, okay?
现在非常晚了 你得睡觉了 好吗
It’s very very late so I need you to go to sleep, okay?
到床上去吧
Let’s come to bed.
你好吗
How you doing, huh?
有的老年人死前睡的很多
Some old people sleep a lot before they died.
很傻吧
Isn’t that silly?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!