” We have chaos in our lives”.
谁留你这样的头发啊 减减肥
“No people grow hairs like yours, lost some weight”.
我们会没事的
” We all gonna be okay “.
-早上好 -早上好
– Good morning. – Good morning.
上课之前
Before we take class
我想告诉你们
I want to tell you that
今天是我最后一堂课
today will be my last day with you.
周一开始将会来一位正式的任课老师
You’re gonna have a permanent teacher on Monday.
巴特斯老师 你去哪里呢
Where will you going, Mr. Barthes?
我会去另一个学校
I will go to another school.
-我们会想你的 真他♥娘♥的♥想 -真的
– We will miss you, man. I’ll fuck with you. – Yeah?
这里的其他老师都是些白♥痴♥
All those teachers there in this place they’re “dickheads”.
一直这么换学校 你不觉得累吗
You don’t get tired of moving around all the time?
这就是我的工作
It’s my job works, well
我过来代一阵子课
I come in here for a period of time.
你们不会因此落下课程
So you don’t have to suspend and out of here.
直到你们长♥期♥任课老师到来
and then you will have an permanent teacher come in.
然后我就离开
And I leave.
所有老师注意
“Attention to all teachers,
以下是校长室的特别通知
this is an special announcement from the Principle’s Office.”
拟定于午餐时间召开全体教职员工大会
“There will be all faulties meeting today during the nutrients.”
学生用餐时间延长
“Students’ nutrients will be extended”
十分钟 谢谢
“for ten minutes, thank you.”
今天请你们来 是为就学校的现状进行讨论
I invited you here today to discuss, the status things.
我知道没有…
I know there wasn’t … I know that there isn’t …
很抱歉
I am sorry.
我们需要某一些事物
We all need something
来帮助我们从现实的复杂中抽离出来
to extract us from the complexity and reality.
或多或少地考虑下这些问题的由来
More or less to think about where they came from.
或多或少地考虑下
More or less to think about the
怎样努力才能…
struggle that it takes to become somebody to get out of…
才能…
… to get out of the …
脱离那芸芸众生的苦海
the sea of pain that we all have to get out of it.
-你好梅雷迪思 -你好
– Hello Meredith. – Hello.
你最近不怎么来上课啊
Haven’t seen you in class lately?
你干什么去了
Where have you been?
-做蛋糕 -原来如此
– Baking. – Oh, I see.
很高兴能看到你
I am happy I get to see you
今天是我在校的最后一天
because it is my last day.
好讽刺
How ironic!
正巧 原本这是给我自己买♥♥的
Listen, I was thinking, I bought this for myself but,
但我想给你应该更有用
maybe you could make better use of it.
我想要那个 样子最好
I like that, it’s the best.
那个不能给你
You can’t have that one.
我留给自己的
It’s mine.
你拿这个吧 好吗
But, can you have this one?
-更适合你 -谢谢
– It’s better for you anyway. – Thanks.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
如果我不经意间伤害了你
If I have hurted you in any way, I um…
我知道你现在很难受
I know that its tough right now, for you,
-但不会一直这样的… -再见巴特斯老师
– but its not always gonna be… – Goodbye Mr. Barthes.
再见 梅雷迪思
Goodbye Meredith.
有人说 自杀
They say that suicide
是解决烦恼的万灵药
is a permanent solution to the temporary problem.
我会让你瞧瞧的
I will let you know.
我名叫梅雷迪思 我想要自杀
My name is Meredith and I want to kill myself.
梅雷迪思
Meredith.

No.
亨利
Henry.
一切会好的 一切会好的
Things are gonna be OK. Things are gonna be OK.
一切会好的
Things are gonna be OK.
我们有责任
We have such a responsibility
去引导年轻一代 不让他们成为
to guide our young so that they don’t end up
垮掉的一代
falling apart.
不让他们堕落
Falling by the way side.
不让他们变得一文不值
Becoming insignificant.
今天 我有所感悟
I realized something today.
我微不足道
I’m a nonperson.
你不该来这里
You shouldn’t be here.
我身不在此
I am not here.
你可以看见我 但看到的只是躯壳
You may see me, but I am empty.
失败 我们要失败了
Failing, we’re failing.
因为我而失败
Failed and that’s thanks to me.
我让所有人失望了
I have let everyone down.
也包括我们在内
Including ourselves.
守护天使 抚养中心
青年部
当我走过走廊
And I am walking down the hall way
你们在教室里上课的时候
and you are in your class.
你们中有多少人
How many of you
曾经感受过紧压在胸口的压力
have ever felt the weight pressing down on you?
我感受过
I have.
每个人都有吗
Everyone?
好 爱伦·坡在一百多年前就写到了这种情况
Well, Poe wrote about these things over 100 years ago.
随着文章的深入
So as we read,
我们可以发现厄舍府不只是一座古老的 衰败的
we can see that the House of Usher is not merely an old
正在整修的城♥堡♥
and crapped castle under its repaire.
更反映出现世的凄凉
It is also an state of being.
“在那年秋季枯燥 灰暗而瞑寂的”
“During the whole of a dull, dark soundless day”
“某个长日里”
“In the autumn of that year”
“沉重的云层低悬于天穹之上”
“When the clouds hung oppressively low in heaven”
“我独自一人策马前行”
“I have been passing alone on the horse’s back”
“穿过这片阴沉的 异域般的乡间土地”
“Through the Singularly,dreary tract in the country”
“最终”
“And at length found myself,”
“当夜幕缓缓降临的时候”
“as the shades of the evening drew on”
“厄舍府清冷的景色展现在我眼前”
“Within the view of melancholy House of Usher”
“我未曾目睹它过往的模样”
“I know not how it was”
“但仅凭方才的一瞥”
“But with the first glimpse of the building”
“某种难以忍♥受的阴郁便浸透了我的内心”
“A sense of insufferable gloom pervaded my spirit”
“我望着宅邸周围稀疏的景物”
“I looked upon some blank scape for domain”
“围墙荒芜 衰败的树遍体透着白色”
“Upon the bleak walls,upon the white trunks of decayed trees”
“我的灵魂失语了”
“With the utter depression souls”
“我的心在冷却”
“There was an iceness”
“下沉”
“A sinking”
“显出疲软的病态”
“A sickening of the heart”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!