是的没错 这也就是咱们现在处理的方法
But I told you what that woman did to me.
可你知道那女人怎么使诈吗
The game was as crooked as a hog’s tail.
明明是他们出老千
I don’t doubt that, but it’s your word against theirs.
这我不怀疑 可你的字据在他们手上
That don’t hold up in court.
所以你的说法在法庭上站不住脚
Why, they’d swear themselves blue in the face agin’ ya.
这也就是他们为何信誓旦旦
Afraid you folks are over a barrel. Fine goin’s on…
所以你们受制于人了 没天理了…
when the law takes the side of cheats. Yeah.
法律在偏袒骗子 是啊
Well, I’m sorry, ma’am…
对不起
but that’s about all we can do for you right now.
我们现在只能这样
You folks stick around town. We’ll get this ranch back for ya.
你们先在镇子找地方住下 我们会把农场替你讨回来的
Yeah. That’s just what Keogh said…
哦 跟Keogh说的一样
but we’re still a-losin ‘it.
可我们还是一无所有
Keogh? Uh, he couldn’t do nothin’ about it.
Keogh? 他现在也无能为力
Everybody knows that he left town sudden.
大家都知道他突然离开镇子了
Yeah, I’ll bet he did.
嗯 我看他是去争取了
I’ll bet he did.
我看他是去争取了
Here’s a present for ya.
送你件小礼物
Wash, you, uh, stay around here…
Wash 让他们收拾行李 在附件找个地方
and see that these folks get their stuff together. What are you aimin’ to do?
那你要干什么?
Get better acquainted with the enemy.
去更好的了解敌人
Just don’t stick your nose into a keg of dynamite.
当心别把自己装进火♥药♥桶
‘Tain’t dynamite. It’s poker and coffee…
不用怕 就是喝喝咖啡打打牌
that’s preyin’ on my mind right now.
谢谢你的忠告
Ohh.
哦
Well, what about it? No trouble at all, Kent.
怎么样啦? 没问题了Knet
The place is yours. They’re packin’ up now.
这地方归你了 他们正卷铺盖呢
Well, thanks, Destry.
哦 谢谢 Destry
I can see you and me are gonna get along fine.
我就知道咱们会处的不错
Well, we gotta enforce the law, don’t we?
我们都应该遵纪守法 是吧
[ Laughing ] We sure do. We sure do.
那是当然 那是当然
No two ways about it, huh?
此外别无他法
And I thought he was dumb.
我看他是在装聋作哑
Hyah! Hyah!
驾 驾
♪ There’s a hole in the bottom of the sea ♪
♪ There’s a hole in the bottom of the sea ♪
♪ There’s a hole in the bottom of the ♪ [Knock At Door]
♪ There’s a hole in the bottom of the– ♪
♪ Sea ♪
♪ Sea ♪
♪ There’s a hole there’s a hole ♪
♪ There’s a hole there’s a hole ♪
♪ There’s a hole there’s a hole ♪
♪ There’s a hole there’s a hole ♪
♪ There’s a hole in the– N’ Well, shoot me for a duck.
♪ There’s a hole in the– N’ 给我打只鸭子
If it ain’t the water man!
你不就是哪位泼水先生吗
Nothin’ like havin’ a reputation.
还真是名声远扬了
Would ya tell Miss Frenchy I’d appreciate seeing her…
能找一下Frenchy小姐吗?我有事找她
on some official business? Yes, sir. Yes, sir. You wait right there.
当然可以 请稍等
Miss Frenchy, the water man’s here…
Frenchy小姐 哪位泼水先生找你
on fishy business.
说是有事情
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
Oh.
哦
Now hold on, ma’am. Don’t start throwin’ anything.
放松点 别再扔东西了
I just come over here to apologize. Apologize for what?
我只是来道个歉 为什么道歉?
For not knowin’ who’s the real boss of Bottleneck.
为自己不识Bottleneck的老板而道歉
My coffee, Clara. Don’t let me interfere with your dinner, ma’am.
把我的咖啡拿来Clara 别让我打扰你的晚餐
It’s breakfast.
是早餐
Breakfast, huh?
早餐?
Kinda late in the day for breakfast, isn’t it?
这么晚才吃早餐?
Mind if I, uh, sorta sit down and visit for a while?
能否坐下和你聊聊?
Suit yourself. Thank you.
随你便 谢谢
Does he get some? I don’t mind if I do join you in a cup.
需要给他来点吗? 如果你不介意的话 来杯咖啡好了
That’s what I was hopin’ for– a chance to get neighbourly.
这是咱们和睦相处的开始
So you found out what’s good for yourself, huh? I came here to do a certain job…
你会体会到这样对你有益 我来是有点事情…
and I figured I’d better start usin’ a little horse sense, you know?
所以咱们先聊聊家常
‘Course I coulda come bargin’ in here with all sorts of remarks…
而不是和你讨价还价
like, uh… couple of rumours I just heard about you.
嗯…我听到一些关于你的谣言
That you not only sing down at that saloon…
说你在酒吧不止是唱唱歌♥…
but you also take part in crooked poker games…
还参与扑克赌博…
cheatin’ folks out of their ranches.
出老千骗人
Who said that? Oh, it’s just a rumour, of course, you know.
是谁说的? 哦 只是谣传而已
It ain’t true. Anybody with half an eye could see…
任何长眼的人都明白这是假话
that you wouldn’t be party to any action like that.
你不可能参与那些事情
I’ll take that. I wouldn’t want to have this coffee spilt in my lap.
我来吧 这咖啡真不错
Just what are you getting at?
你到底想干什么?
Well, when you have hot coffee spilt in your lap, you sorta…
当你喝热咖啡时…
get up quick and turn your back and…
你一定喝得很快
never know what’s gonna happen, do ya?
喝下去也不知道是什么滋味
Now you get out! Get out! Clara! All right. All right.
你给我出去 给我出去!Clara! 好吧 好吧
I’m comin’! Hold your fire. Hold your fire. I’m goin’.
我来啦 消消气 消消气 我这就走
I’ve seen hundreds like you, from Jacksonville to Sacramento.
从杰克逊维尔(美国佛罗里达州东北部港市)到 萨克拉门托(美国加利福尼亚州首府 临萨克拉门托河的港市) 你这样的我见多了
You all think easy pickin’s will last forever.
你们想不劳而获
Mind your own business. You’re heading for trouble. Trouble “is” my business.
少管闲事 你就爱找麻烦 找麻烦是我的工作
You’ll have plenty from me. I do as I like, understand?
对你够不错了 我想干什么你管不着
Anyone who gets in my way is taken care of. Like Keogh.
想管闲事的人要小心点 就像Keogh
Yes, just like that.
是的 就像他一样
That’s what I thought.
和我想的一样
What are you going to do? Don’t get scared.
你要干什么? 别害怕
I’m not scared of anything. You get out of town…
我怕什么啊 趁还来得及…
before it’s too late for you. I don’t think you’re half as bad as you make out to be.
你还是离开这里吧 我想你不是表现的那样坏
Never mind what I am. No.
别替我♥操♥心了 不
Now, I bet you got kind of a lovely face under all that paint there.
我看你的浓妆遮挡了美丽容颜
Why don’t you wipe it off someday and have a good look.
你还是擦掉这些 还你本来面目吧
Figure out how you can live up to it.
还是想想下来该怎么办吧
[ Clara ] That’s the peculiarest-actin ‘ man…
从来没见过…
I ever did see.
鹤立独行的男人
But he’s got personality.
很有性格
Mmm. He sure has.
嗯 他说的对
What’s that thing? It’s one of the new chamois skins.
这是什么东西? 是一种新的麂皮
Takes the shine off your nose. Land sakes! What’ll they
可以去掉脸上的油光 新玩意
Look, girls. Look at that.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 看看这个
Chamois skins. Takes the shine off your nose, she says.
麂皮 可以用来去除油光
Look! Isn’t that lovely?
看上去真不错
You should’ve seen the parasol that came with it.
我来时打的阳伞你们都看见了
About the size of a pie. Ohh! It must’ve been darling.
大小和一个派差不多 哦可爱极了
Make the most of it today. Everybody in town’ll copy it tomorrow.
今天大家都看到 马上就会在镇上流行了
Including your wildcat friend across the street.
包括哪些狐狸精们
I’d like to make a dress for her: half tar, half feathers.
我可不想穿的和她一样
You came out on the coach with Mr Destry. What’s your opinion of him?
你和Destry先生一块坐车来的 你对他印象怎么样?
I know a little about him. Apparently very nice.
了解不多 不过感觉人不错
Certainly different from the rest of the men you meet out in this country.
不像咱们平常遇到的人那样
I’ll say he’s different. ‘Course I may be a little prejudiced.
我说他与众不同 可能是我有偏见吧
After all, it’s kinda hard to judge character…
毕竟只凭一桶水…
through eight gallons of water. [ Knocking ]
还判断不出他的性格
Mrs Callahan, may I speak to you just a moment, please?
Callahan夫人 请让我和你说句话
Certainly, Mr Loupgerou. Come right in.
没问题Loupgerou先生 进来吧
That is a little bit impossible.
有点不方便
Would you please come over here?
能请你过来吗?
Uh, excuse me, girls. Certainly.
姑娘们 对不起 没关系
What’s the matter? Prunes every day for breakfast I don’t mind.
怎么啦? 每天没有早餐无所谓
Torn sheets I’ve got used to.
我也习惯啦
But pants, I cannot swallow. What are you talkin’ about?
可没裤子让人受不了 你说什么呢?
Pants. Mine are gone. Oh.
我的裤子没啦 哦
Oh! [Embarrassed Chuckling]
哦
Don’t go away!
别走开
Boris.
Boris
Ouch! Take off them pants.
哦 把那裤子脱下来
Ohh.
哦
Listen here, my little sugar plum, y’all can’t do this to me.
听我说小甜甜 你不能这样对我
I’ll “y’all” you, you misfit cossack you. Take off them pants.
我才不管你这套 把裤子脱下来
Now listen, Lily “Bellichka”…
听着 老婆
I can’t keep goin’ around without pants.
我不能出去不♥穿♥裤子吧
You ain’t goin’ around. Take off them pants.
你就不许出去 把裤子脱了
Oh, how can I learn to be a cowboy…
哦 你不让我出去
if you won’t let me go out and gamble? A fine gambler you are.