我从前有个朋友 叫Stubbs.
He was always goin’ around threatenin’ to blow people’s heads off.
他也总说要收拾这个收拾那个
One day, a fella came along and took him up on it. Well?
一天 有个小伙倒把他给收拾了 然后呢?
Well, folks say that now Stubbs’ forehead…
然后 老乡们说…
is holdin’ up the prettiest tombstone in Green Lawn Cemetery.
Stubbs的墓碑在绿色的公墓里最漂亮
Very funny.
真好笑
I been handlin’ cattle around these parts for quite a spell…
我曾经在这一带放过牛
and met some of the toughest hombres they got…
遇到过最难缠的主儿
and I’m still here.
最后让我都给收拾了
This ain’t no ornament.
这可不是吹的
Pretty good with it.
全仗着这个
So was Stubbs.
跟Stubbs一样
Meaning just exactly what?
此话怎讲?
Well, I just mean you gotta be careful who you meet up with.
我意思是你和人相处要小心一点
You know, you got some pretty peculiar ideas for a deputy sheriff.
作为副警长你有些好点子
But they make sense. Oh, so I’m supposed to ride…
要和他们讲道理 所以我猜…
in this confounded contraption gettin’ bumped around like this…
驾驭这玩意走在这路上
and grin like a baboon. Well, maybe you should take up a hobby, like me.
就好比让狒狒笑一样难 也许你应该给自己培养一项癖好 就像我一样
You’d be surprised the genuine rage you can work off…
你知道吗 真正让你崩溃的是木雕这活儿
just by carving a little piece of wood.
也就是雕一小块木头
Are you sure your name is Destry?
你真是叫 Destry吗?
Folks is always askin’ me that.
老乡们也总是这样问我
Oh, I beg your pardon.
哦请原谅
♪ Little Joe ♪
♪ Little Joe ♪
♪ Little Joe ♪
♪ Little Joe ♪
♪ Whatever happened to him, I don’t know N’
♪ Whatever happened to him, I don’t know N’
Hey, boss, stage is a-comin’!
嘿老板 驿车马上就到了
How far away? On the upper ridge.
还有多远? 已经到山梁了
Oh, doggone it, doggone it.
哦 去他妈的
Come here.
过来
Gimme a hand.
搭把手
Is Destry really comin’? You’re darn tootin’ he is…
Destry真的来吗? 千真万确
and when he gets here, there will be a lot of folks a-goin’.
他来的时候大家肯定会夹道欢迎的
Come on. Put that chair in place.
快点 把椅子摆到位
Here. There’s a nickel for ya.
把这硬币给你吧
Jiminy, Wash. You look like a “real” sheriff.
Jiminy, Wash 你看上去“真”是警长
[ Laughs] I ain’t got time to argue.
啊哈 没时间和你扯了
Lily Belle? Lily Belle?
Lily Belle? Lily Belle?
What you want’? Coach is comin’. Destry will be here any minute.
干吗? 车马上就到了 Destry分分钟就来啦
I ain’t half finished his room yet. Where’s Callahan?
我连一半都没收拾完呢 Callahan去哪儿啦?
Maybe he’s in the saloon. Maybe? More than likely.
他也许在酒吧 也许?能靠谱点吗
When you see that no-good Russian lummox, tell him to get over here.
如果你看到那个俄♥罗♥斯♥蠢货 让他赶快回来
I’ll tell him. I’ll tell him. Callahan!
我会告诉他的 Callahan!
Callahan!
Callahan!
How much have you got left?
你还有多少?
I tap you, Callahan. Please, Frenchy. I am not Callahan.
我跟你Callahan 拜托Frenchy 我不叫Callahan
Callahan was my wife’s first husband, and he’s dead.
Callahan是我老婆的前夫 可他已经死了
I am Boris Alexanderovich Stavrogin, and I like to be called by my name.
我叫Boris Alexanderovich Stavrogin 我喜欢大家叫我名字
All right, Callahan, what do you do? Deal.
好吧Callahan, 该你了 我跟
King. Ace. Can you beat it? ls my credit good?
老K和A 你能大过吗 能赊账吗?
No, no, not this time. Oh, please, Frenchy.
这次不行 哦 求你了Frenchy
Still want to bet, huh? Uhhuh.
还继续赌下去吗? 嗯
All right.
好吧
Thirty bucks against your pants.
用你的裤子押30块吧
My pants? Oh, no.
我的裤子 哦
Thirty bucks, huh? Mmhmm.
30块 嗯? 嗯
My pants. Thirty bucks.
我的裤子 30块
Yee-ha-ha! Here he comes, folks!
哈哈 乡亲们 他来啦
Stagecoach comin’ around the bend! Get ready, everybody!
驿车马上就到 大家准备一下
Come on! Destry will be here any minute. Kent, you better prepare yourself.
快点 Destry马上就到 Kent你准备一下
You’re gonna meet a man. Callahan! Callahan!
你一会儿和他见个面 Callahan! Callahan!
Scoot on home. Lily Belle’s lookin’ for you.
赶快回家 你老婆正找你呢
I’ll be right back, Frenchy. Oh, I won’t be here then.
我马上回来Frenchy 哦不行 我可等不了
Then we can call it all off. No, no, no. You make up your mind right now.
那我们把牌扣起来 不不不 你必须玩完这一把
Oh. Oh, what to do, what to do.
哦 我该怎么办呢
If I leave, I probably could have won the pot and if I stay, I might lose it…
如果我留下 也许这把就赢了 可不走…
and if I don’t go and help with the baggage, my wife will skin me alive.
不去给老婆帮忙 她要剥了我的皮
Oh, your wife will skin you alive anyway.
哦 反正你老婆要剥你的皮
Come on. Maybe you’ve got me beat.
还是来吧 也许你这把赢了
Aha! I’ve been waiting for you to tell me I’ve got you beat…
啊哈 我就等你说这句话呢
so I would think I have “not” got you beat, but I personally know I “have” got you beat…
也许我赢不了 不过凭我的…
with my two kings against your lonely ace.
一对儿老K大过你的一个A
Haven’t I, Frenchy?
我能赢不了你吗Frenchy?
Thirty bucks against your pants.
你的裤子可是押了30块呢
Oh, what to do, what to do.
哦 这可怎么办
[Speaking Russian]
[俄语]
Come here, you.
你给我过来
That’s just a small sample of what you buzzards are gonna get from now on.
这就是给你们这卑鄙小人个样子
Welcome to Bottleneck, Tom. I’m Wash. Well, friend, I think
欢迎到Bottleneck, Tom 我是Wash 你好朋友 我想…
It’s a pleasure, Mr Destry. You folks have made a mistake. I’m Jack Tyndall.
很高兴见到你Destry先生 可能你们搞错了 我叫Jack Tyndall
You ain’t Destry? No, that’s me.
你不是? 我才是
“You’re” Destry?
你是Destry?
Folks is always askin’ me– Well, Wash, hello.
大家一直要我… 哦Wash你好
Haven’t changed a bit. I’ll be with ya soon as I help the lady here.
变化不大啊 我这不是来了吗
Canary bird! Parasol.
金丝雀 太阳伞
Put down that dern bird, will ya?
赶快把鸟笼子放下吧
Well, my mistake was certainly a pardonable one. How do you do, Mrs Destry?
看来这是咱们从未谋面的缘故 你好Destry小姐
No, wrong again. Yes, I’m Janet Tyndall.
又错了 我叫Janet Tyndall
Oh, well, you’ll be needin’ rooms anyway. I’ll show ya across.
哦好吧 你需要个房♥间 我带你去
Oh, come on, Mr Destry. You’ll be wantin’ a nice, strong cup of tea.
哦来吧Destry先生 来杯浓茶解解乏
Tea? [Laughing]
茶水?
Tea for Destry? Are you crazy? What he wants is some strong liquor.
给Destry喝茶 你真是有病 他现在需要来点带劲的饮品
Come on to the saloon.
去酒吧吧
You want a cup of tea? [ Laughing ]
你来杯茶吧?
Oh, come on, Callahan. I can’t wait here all day.
哦Callahan 你不能让我等一天啊
Frenchy, have I got you beat?
Frenchy 我已经筋疲力尽了
Why don’t you call me and find out?
那你还不开牌
I’ll call.
我开吧
I’ll bet my pants.
我得用我的裤子打赌
Two aces.
一对儿A
I was right. Why didn’t I listen to myself?
我猜对了 我怎么就没听劝呢?
Hand over those pants.
把你裤子脱下来
But, Frenchy, I can’t. It’s undignified. Think of my position.
Frenchy你替我想一想 我总不能这样丢人吧
I’ve met every king in Europe. Now you’ve met two aces in Bottleneck.
我在欧洲可是见过国王 的人 现在你在Bottleneck见到了一对儿A
Off with those pants. No, Frenchy, you really don’t mean it.
把裤子脱下来 哦Frenchy 你真那么对我?
Get him, boys, get him. Ohh!
伙计们 上 把他裤子脱下来 哦
Everybody’s laughin’ at ya.
大家都在嘲笑你呢
Tom, you made an impression in this town that’s gotta be eradicated right now.
Tom, 你可让大家对你的赶脚碎了一地
Well, Wash, don’t you think them first impressions…
好吧Wash,你认为第一印象…
are darn fool things to jump at, though?
在这里就那么重要?
Around here, you gotta jump first or you don’t live long.
在这里你不强势点就没法混
Where’s the saloon? Down here. Come on.
酒吧在哪儿? 在哪儿 走吧
What you were just sayin’ reminds me of a friend of mine.
你刚才说的让我想起了一位朋友
He woke up in the middle of the night and thought he saw…
他半夜醒来 看见…
a great big white hand comin’ up at him over the edge of the bed.
一支白人的大手从床边伸过来
So he got his gun out from under his pillow and he aimed…
他从枕头底下掏出枪 朝那只手开了一枪…
and he shot a great big hole right through his own foot.
于是他给自己的脚穿了个洞
No. Yeah. Now he shouldn’t have gone…
真的 是啊 他到现在都没法走路
by that first impression, should he? Huh?
都是因为那该死的第一赶脚
[ Laughing ] Well, it was a darn fool–
好吧 不管那些了
Aw, come on.
快来吧
Oh, that was just Callahan, Lily Belle’s husband.
那是Callahan Lily Belle的老公
Come along in here. Meet the folks.
到这边来 跟大伙儿见个面
Well, folks, here he is.
伙计们 这位就是
I want ya all to meet my new deputy, Thomas Jefferson Destry.
我想让你们都认识的副警长 Thomas Jefferson Destry
Howdy, folks. Welcome to Bottleneck, Destry.
嘿 大家好 欢迎到Bottleneck, Destry
My name’s Kent. Howdy.
我叫Kent 你好
And this is Slade, our mayor. How are you, sir?
这位是Slade 我们的市长 先生你好
Oh, Frenchy! Frenchy! Oh, here’s the gal you gotta meet.
哦 Frenchy!Frenchy! 介绍个靓仔你认识一下
This is Frenchy. Howdy, ma’am.
这是Frenchy 你好女士
[ Together] How’s the weather up there?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!