你怎么老在我睡觉的时候口渴
I ain’t answering nobody nothin’ ’til I see my lawyer.
在见律师之前我拒绝回答任何问题
Do I get the water or don’t I?
给打点水来
I’ll give you water, you varmint you!
给你打水 你这个恶棍
Now, Wash, hold up now. Oh, please!
哦Wash 别生气 拜托
No, no, no. Oh, you’re always coddling ’em.
别这样 你总是保持冷静
We gotta keep him good and healthy.
我们要让他好好的
You better keep me good and healthy. That’s the law.
你们最好让我好好地 这是法律规定
Yes, sir.
是的
Wouldn’t want to hang a sick man… would we?
总不能把一个病人吊死吧?
You still think you’re gonna hang me?
你还是想吊死我?
You think you’re gonna get out of it because you’re innocent?
你想自己是无辜的 可以走出去?
I ain’t sayin’ who’s innocent or who’s guilty. Uhhuh.
我不想说谁有罪谁无辜 嗯
Well, I always say you got to admire a man who’d get himself hanged for a friend.
我知道你这是替人背黑锅
I used to know a fella once You know too many fellas.
我曾经认识一个人… 你也认识的人太多了
Mm-hmm. Well, I’ll hang this up here.
好吧 我把这个挂在这儿
Wash can get some sleep.
Wash可以睡觉了
Here’s good health to ya.
祝你身体健康
[Yawning] Oh, God.
哦上帝
I ain’t gonna have a goodnight’s rest…
看来联邦法官到来之前 我是没法睡安稳觉了
Why don’t you go home? I’ll entertain our guest.
你怎么不回家 我来招呼咱们的客人
No siree, I’m gonna sit up with that two-legged cactus…
不 我要和这家伙耗到底
and pour water into him until lilies sprout out of both his ears.
直到他趴下为止
Be a very interesting sight.
那可值得一看了
Tom…
Tom…
do you think this is gonna work out? Sure it’s gonna work.
你认为会有结果吗? 会 一定会有结果
Now you see, either Gyp or his brother are gonna tell us a lot…
你看 无论是Gyp还是他哥
as soon as they find out Slade ain’t gonna be on the bench.
一旦看到不是Slade负责进行审判 就会什么都说了
Yeah. Uhhuh. [Yawning] You understand?
是的 懂了吧?
Oh, yeah.
好啊
I think this old town’s gonna settle down into something pretty peaceful…
我相信这古老的镇子
one of these days. [ Banging On Window]
即将迎来美好的明天
What’s that? [ Banging Continues]
怎么啦?
Somebody at the window there. Here.
窗户那儿有人 拿着
Nah, we settled that.
用不着
I’ll be right behind you in case you’re wrong.
我在身后掩护你
Miss Frenchy say she want to see you right away.
Destry先生 Frenchy小姐说她想立刻见你
She says it’s very important. All right.
她说这很重要 好吧
Listen, Tom, I You hold the fort, Wash.
听着Tom 我… Wash你在这里守着
Don’t worry none about me. I will.
别担心我 我没事
Good evening. Nice of you to come.
晚上好 很高兴你来了
The maid said it was important, so I… It is.
仆人说有要事找我 所以… 是很重要
That’s all, Clara. Yes’m.
没事了Clara 好的
Sit down.
请坐
Drink?
喝点?
All right.
好吧
What’s the trouble? Trouble? There’s no trouble.
有什么麻烦事? 麻烦事?没有啊
I’m leaving town, and I wanted to see you before I left.
我打算走了 在走之前想再见见你
Well, that’s pretty sudden, ain’t it?
真是个漂亮的借口
Did something happen between you and– I mean…
在你我之间 我意思是…
You and the dance hall decide to part company? No, nothing has happened.
你不要舞厅 酒吧了? 那倒还不至于
I’m tired of Bottleneck, the whole crowd and everything I’ve been doing.
我厌倦了Bottleneck 到处是拥挤的人群
So I’m going back to New Orleans. Uhhuh.
所以我打算回新奥尔良 嗯
Well, folks are all gonna miss you around here.
大伙儿会想念你的
All except a few wives, I suppose.
除了几位妻子之外
What about you?
那你呢?
Me too.
我也会的
Well, good luck. [ Glasses Clink ]
祝好运
Hope you have a nice trip. Thanks.
祝你旅途愉快 谢谢
Speakin’ of luck, thanks for the use of your rabbit’s foot.
说到幸运 谢谢你的兔脚
No, I want you to keep that.
不用了 你留做纪念吧
Well, that’s darn nice of you.
哦你真是太好了
It’s been a great help, you know.
这对我帮助很大
I think I’d better get back to the job.
我想我该回去工作了
Goodbye, Frenchy.
再见Frenchy
Ever been to New Orleans, Tom?
不想在新奥尔良相见吗?
No.
不是
It’s wonderful this time of the year.
一年中最好的光景了
You’d like it there.
你会喜欢那里的
How about it?
怎么样?
No, Tom, you can’t go out there!
不Tom,你不能去
They know about the federal judge!
他们知道了联邦法官的事情
They’ll kill you if you go down to the jail! Stay here, Tom!
如果你去监狱 他们会杀了你Tom
They’ll kill you if you go down to the jail! Stay here, Tom!
如果你去监狱 他们会杀了你Tom
Hey, Wash. Well, Tom, they came.
嘿Wash Tom 他们来了
I was No, now, don’t do any talkin’ now.
我… 什么也别说了
Just rest. I’ll talk if I wanna. For a little while, anyway.
休息吧 就让我说一下
All right, go on and talk. Hehheh.
好吧 你说吧
I bet you knew a fella once who did something like…
看来干咱们这行的
falling asleep when he oughta have kept awake, didn’t ya’?
随时都要保持警醒 你说是不是
Huh’? Well, uh…
嗯? 是的
Yeah, I… I knew a fella.
是的
Lived down around Wichita. He…
我认识一个威奇托的伙计
He was a sort of [ Groaning]
他就是那种…
Does it hurt? Ohh! Don’t hurt much…
很痛吗? 还行 不算太痛…
but it makes me so doggonned– Aah!
可就是让我喘不上气
Wash. Wash. [ Groaning]
Wash Wash
Uh, well, go on. Go on.
好了 说下去
What happened to the fella in Wichita?
后来怎么了那个威奇托的伙计
Oh, uh…

Oh, well, h-he…
哦 嗯 后来
H-he was a, uh…
后来他…
Oh, a… great, big, green sort of a punkin’ roller…
最后成了一名乡巴佬
you know, and– and h-h-he just…
他只是…
[ Laughing ] This better be good.
不错 不错
Yeah.

We-well, you see, he, uh…
他…
tried to keep awake one night…
有一天要去临近的镇子演出
when he was gonna catch a stage to a nearby town and he–
所以他一宿没睡
he had a girl over there he was courtin’ and–
在哪儿有一个爱着的女孩 打算向她求婚
[Chuckles] Man must be an awful fool to get shot in the back.
在背后挨一枪 真是背极了
If I’d just–
如果我…
Wait a minute, Wash.
等一下Wash
Now wait a minute.
等一下
You know, that’s how they shot my father.
你知道我父亲是怎么中枪的吗?
They didn’t dare face him either.
他们不敢面对我父亲
They didn’t give us a chance, did they?
他们就没给我们机会
No. Oh, I’m sleepy.
没有 哦 我困了
Plumb tuckered out.
把下摆解开吧
That Gyp has kept me awake… too much.
Gyp吵得我实在没法睡
Got some men that’ll back you up, Destry.
找几个人做你的后援Destry.
All right. Let’s get down to the corral.
好吧 去牲口栏把
Why do you just stand here like sheep?
你们怎么像绵阳一样站在这里
Why don’t you stop them? Go back where you belong.
怎么不阻止他们? 该干吗干吗去
Wherever I belong, I don’t pretend. You shut your mouth.
不论干吗 我从不假装 闭嘴
I wouldn’t wait around for my man to get killed without doing something.
我不能眼睁睁看着自己男人被杀还无动于衷
Will you get out of here! Wait a minute!
你给我滚开! 等一下!
What can we do? I’ll tell you what you can do. Let me go.
我们怎么办? 我告诉你该怎么做 跟我来
They’re gatherin’ at the corral!
他们在畜栏边
Barricade the doors! Chairs, tables, up against the windows!
把门顶上 用椅子 桌子把窗户封上
As soon as the powder goes off, come out quick with the wagons. All right.
等着炸♥药♥爆♥炸♥ 就随着大车往前冲 没问题
Get that barricade up, will ya!
把门快堵上
Are you women crazy’? Get back!
这些女人们疯啦 快回去
Get out of the way, you women!
你们这些女人快走开!
Get back! Back!
快回去 回去!
You can’t do that! [ Indistinct Shouting]
你们不能这样
Ladies, you can’t do this! It ain’t legal! I–
女士们 你们不能这样 这不合法
Ladies, ladies! This constitutes rioting–
女士们 这是暴♥乱♥…
Look out, Tom! Tom!
小心 Tom
Tom!
Tom!
Look out, Tom!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!