Look, mom,
我根据通心面模型造的真火箭
I made a real rocket based on the macaroni prototype!
我不明白
I don’t understand.
咱打开天窗说亮话吧 格鲁
Let’s face reality, Gru.
你在这上面耗时已久 却收效甚微
You’ve been at this for far too long with far too little success.
我们准备将我们的信心和资金 投到…
We’re gonna put our faith, our money, into a…
一个年轻罪犯身上
Well, a younger villain.
可是我
But I…
咱们结束了 再见 格鲁
It’s over. Goodbye, Gru.
我知道如今传言四起
Now, I know there have been some rumors going around
说银行不给我们投钱了
that the bank is no longer funding us.
我现在来平息这一传言
Well, I am here to put those rumors to rest.
传言是真的
They are true.
资金情况就是
In terms of money,
我们没钱了
we have no money.
那么我们如何到达月球呢
So how will we get to the moon?
答案显而易见
The answer is clear.
没戏了
We won’t.
我们玩完了
We are doomed.
现在也许是时候
Now would probably be a good time to
去另谋出路了
look for other employment options.
我懂
I know.
我已经烧掉我的简历
I have fired up my resume,
同时我建议你们也这么干
as I suggest that all of you do, as well.
这是什么
What is it?
没见我正在鼓舞士气呢吗
Can’t you see that I am in the middle of a pep talk?
没错
Yes!
没错 我们要建造自己的火箭
Yes, we will build our own rocket
利用一切可以利用的东西
using this and whatever else we can find!
收垃圾 扫废品 拆汽车
Grab everything! Hit the junkyards! Take apart the cars!
鬼才去求银行呢
Who needs the bank?
行动起来 行动起来
Let’s go. Let’s go!
妈 你来这里干嘛
Mom! What are you doing here?
这张是他在浴室里照的
And here he is in the bathtub.
看看他的小屁♥股♥蛋哟
Look at his little buns.
妈
Mom.
别这样
Not cool.
这一张 他可是盛装打扮啊
And here, he’s all dressed up in his Sunday best.
他看起来像个女孩子
He looks like a girl!
是啊 挺像的 一个丑闺女
Yes, he does. An ugly girl!
你真好玩
You’re funny!
哦耶 我的这个形状像个死人
Yes! Mine’s shaped like a dead guy!
珀金斯先生 您儿子来了
Mr. Perkins, your son is here.
让他进来
Send him in.
嘿 老爸
Hey, Dad.
你想见我?
You wanted to see me?
-是的 维克托 -我不再是维克托了
– Yes, I did, Victor. – I am not Victor any more.
维克托这呆傻名字已成过去 现在我是向量
Victor was my nerd name. Now I am Vector!
给我坐下
Sit down!
你知道收缩射线仪在哪里吗
Do you know where the shrink ray is?
拜托 不就在我那里吗
Duh! Back at my place.
果真如此吗 在你那里 不错哦
Oh, is that right? Back at your place? That’s cool.
那我猜格鲁肯定刚巧
I guess Gru must just have one
有一个一模一样的
that looks exactly like it!
搞什么 这是那几个卖♥♥曲奇的女孩
What the… those girls sold me cookies!
你知不知道这项盗月计划有多赚钱
Do you have any idea how lucrative this moon heist could be?
我把这个千载难逢的机会给了你
I give you the opportunity of a lifetime,
你就这么将它毁之贻尽
and you just blow it!
-我没有 -真的吗
– No, I didn’t. – Oh, really?
你就等着看格鲁见识我的新武器吧
You just wait until Gru sees my latest weapon.
乌贼发射器 哦耶
Squid-launcher! Oh, yeah!
有条乌贼掉我脸上了啦
There’s a squid on my face!
别担心
Don’t worry.
月亮依然是我们囊中之物
The moon is as good as ours.
好啦 别玩了 该睡觉了
Come on now, it’s bedtime.
你刷牙了没有 让我闻闻 让我闻闻
Did you brush your teeth? Let me smell. Let me smell.
你没刷牙
You did not!
换上睡衣 别动 好了 认真点
Put on your pgs. Hold still. Okay, seriously! Seriously!
现在是上♥床♥说晚安的时间
This is beddie-bye time, right now.
我可不是在开玩笑 我是认真的
I’m not kidding around. I mean it!
-可我们一点都不困 -可我困了
– But we’re not tired! – Well, I am tired.
你给我们读睡前故事吗
Will you read us a bedtime story?
不行
No.
拜托啦
Pretty please!
即使你做出拜托的样子也没用
The physical appearance of the “please” makes no difference.
不行就是不行 所以快睡觉
It is still no, so go to sleep.
可是我们睡不着 我们都很兴奋
But we can’t. We’re all hyper!
要是没有睡前故事
And without a bedtime story,
我们就一直醒着烦你
we’ll just keep getting up and bugging you.
整个晚上哦
All night long.
好吧
Fine.
好啦 好啦 瞌睡小猫咪
All right, all right. Sleepy kittens.
瞌睡小猫咪
Sleepy kittens?
-这些是啥 -手指布偶
– What are these? – Puppets.
讲故事的时候用的
You use them when you tell the story.
好吧 咱们开讲吧
Okay, let’s get this over with.
三只小猫咪都很贪玩
“Three little kittens loved to play,
她们在太阳底下玩了一整天
they had fun in the sun all day.
然后猫妈妈出来说道
Then their mother came out and said,
小猫咪们要上♥床♥睡觉了哦
‘Time for kittens to go to bed.'”
哦 这真无聊 你们居然喜欢这个
Wow! This is garbage. You actually like this?
快读啦
Keep reading!
-快点啦 -好好好 好啦
– Come on! – All right, all right, all right.
三只小猫咪开始大吵大闹
“Three little kittens started to bawl,
妈咪 我们一点都不累啊
‘Mommy, we’re not tired at all.’
猫妈妈微笑着喵喵叫着说
Their mother smiled and said with a purr,
好吧 但至少你们要梳梳你们的毛毛啊
‘Fine, but at least you should brush your fur.'”
现在你要梳一下毛毛
Now you brush the fur.
这也算是文学作品吗
This is literature?
两岁的奶娃都能写出来这个 好吧
A 2-year-old could have written this. All right.
三只小猫咪把毛毛都梳了一遍
“Three little kittens with fur all brushed
喊道 我们不想睡 催太紧啦
said, ‘We can’t sleep, we feel too rushed!’
猫妈妈温柔的回答道
Their mother replied, with a voice like silk,
好吧 但至少你们要喝光牛奶啊
‘Fine, but at least you should drink your milk.'”
现在让她们喝牛奶
Now make them drink the milk.
我真不喜欢这本书 没完没了的
I don’t like this book. This is going on forever.
三只小猫咪 把牛奶都喝光光了
“Three little kittens, with milk all gone,
揉着眼睛开始打呵欠
rubbed their eyes and started to yawn.
我们不想睡 我们就是不想
‘We can’t sleep, we can’t even try.’
而猫妈妈唱起了摇篮曲
Then their mother sang a lullaby.
安睡吧 小猫咪 闭上眼睛
‘Good night kittens, close your eyes.
静静安睡到天明
Sleep in peace until you rise.
虽然梦中没有妈妈陪
Though while you sleep, we are apart,
但妈咪全心全意爱你们
Your mommy loves you with all her heart.'”
结束 好了 晚安
The end. Okay, good night.
-等一下 -干吗
– Wait! – What?
你还没给我们晚安亲亲呢
What about good night kisses?
不要 没有亲亲抱抱 不亲也不抱
No, no. There will be no kissing or hugging or kissing.
他不会给我们晚安亲亲的 阿格妮丝
He is not gonna kiss us good night, Agnes.
我喜欢他 他很好
I like him. He’s nice.
但也挺吓人
But scary.
像圣诞老人
Like Santa!
离发射只有48个小时了
Only 48 hours till the launch,
所有系统运行正常
and all systems are go.
说到这个
About that,
我想着能不能把盗月日期改一下
I was thinking that maybe we could move the date of the heist.
拜托别跟我说这是因为
Please tell me this is not as a result
那些小女孩的舞蹈演出
of the girls’ dance recital, is it?
不是啦
No, no, no!
舞蹈演出 不是 那太傻了
The recital? Don’t… that’s stupid!
我只是觉得周六干这事有点怪怪的