We’re gonna be really happy here.
你说呢 阿格妮丝
Right? Agnes?
请问 这是什么东西
Question. What are these?
一群跳舞机器人 会跳舞的
A dozen boogie robots! Boogie!
瞧啊 看我的
Look at this. Watch me!
曲奇机器人 我是让你做曲奇机器人
Cookie robots. I said cookie robots.
你是不是老得耳朵都不灵了
Why- why are you, why are you so old?
好的 我现在就做
Okay. I’m on it.
有人吗
Hello?
电视
TV!
那是什么
What is that?
-快看啊 -酷毙了
– Look at that! – That is cool!
来啊
Come on!
我觉得他不是个牙医
I don’t think he’s a dentist.
我们研究这东西有一阵子了
We’ve been working on this for a while.
这是抗重力血清
It’s a anti-gravity serum.
我忘记关了 我确信他会没事的
I meant to close that. He- he’ll be all right, I’m sure.
-药效会消失吗 -到目前为止
– Do the effects wear off? – Er, so far…
不 还不会
No. No, they don’t.
这个 是你让我做的新武器
And here, of course, is the new weapon you ordered.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我说的是飞镖枪 不是 算了
I said “dart gun”, not… okay.
是啊 我也在想
Oh, yes. ‘Cause I was wondering
这玩意儿能用来干嘛呢
under what circumstances would we use this?
但是 其实
But, anyway.
我真正想给你看的是这个
What I really wanted to show you was this.
这才是曲奇机器人嘛
Now those are cookie robots!
啦啦啦啦啦 我爱独角兽
La, la, la, la, la, I love unicorns.
你们在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我不是让你们待在厨房♥吗
I told you to stay in the kitchen!
那太无聊了 这是什么地方
We got bored. What is this place?
这个能喝吗
Can I drink this?
你想爆♥炸♥吗
Do you want to explode?
格鲁
Gru!
回厨房♥去
Get back in the kitchen!
-你能跟我们玩会吗 -不行
– Will you play with us? – No.
-为什么呢 -因为我很忙
– Why? – Because I’m busy.
忙什么啊
Doing what?
好吧 好吧 被你们发现了
Okay, okay, you got me.
我做牙医其实只是个爱好
The dentist thing is more of a hobby.
我的真实身份是间谍
In real life, I am a spy.
这可是最高机密喔 不要告诉别人
And it is top secret, and you may not tell anybody.
-你要是告诉了别人 -这是干什么的
– Because if you do… – What does this do?
喂
Hey!
不是故意的
Whoops!
我的独角兽
My unicorn!
你要把它修好
You have to fix it.
这怎么修 它都已经碎成渣了
Fix it? Look, it has been disintegrated.
也就是说 修不好了
By definition, it cannot be fixed.
看着怪糁人的 她在干什么
That’s freaking me out. What is she doing?
你不给她修 她就会一直憋气
She’s gonna hold her breath until she gets a new one.
就是个玩具而已 别闹了
It is just a toy. Now stop it!
好吧 我修就是了
Okay, okay! I’ll fix it!
蒂姆 马克 菲尔
Tim! Mark! Phil!
这件事很重要
This is very important.
你们要给这个小姑娘弄一个新独角兽
You have to get the little girl a new unicorn toy.
我说的是玩具
Hey, hey, hey! A toy!
快去 赶紧
Go, and hurry!
那些是什么
What are those?
他们是我的表弟
They are my cousins.
杰瑞 斯图尔特
Jerry! Stuart!
看着她们 别让她们靠近我
Watch them, and keep them away from me, please.
这都是你表弟的主意
It was your cousin’s idea.
什么
What?
睡觉时间到
Okay, bedtime.
没说你们俩
Not you two!
好了 晚安 都躺好了 好梦
Okey-dokey. Beddie-bye. All tucked in. Sweet dreams.
你知道吗
Just so you know,
你永远都不会成为我的爸爸
you’re never gonna be my dad.
我觉得我能接受
I think I can live with that.
这些床是炸♥弹♥做的吗
Are these beds made out of bombs?
是的 但他们很旧了 绝对不会爆♥炸♥
Yes, but they are very old and highly unlikely to blow up.
但是睡的时候别乱动
But try not to toss and turn.
酷毙了
Cool.
-你能给我们讲个睡前故事吗 -不行
– Will you read us a bedtime story? – No.
不听故事我们睡不着的
But we can’t go to sleep without a bedtime story.
那你就要度过一个漫漫长夜了
Well, then it’s going to be a long night for you, isn’t it?
晚安 睡个好觉 别让虫子咬了
So, good night, sleep tight, and don’t let the bed bugs bite.
因为床上有很多虫子喔
Because there are literally thousands of them.
说不定还有别的东西呢
And there’s probably something in your closet.
他是开玩笑的 阿格妮丝
He’s just kidding, Agnes.
真好看
It’s beautiful.
姑娘们 出发了
Girls, let’s go.
送曲奇的时间到喽
Time to deliver the cookies!
但我们要先去上舞蹈课
Okay. But first, we’re going to dance class.
其实吧 你们今天要翘课了
Actually, we’re going to have to skip the dance class today.
其实吧 我们今天不能翘舞蹈课
Actually, we can’t skip the dance class today.
过几天有个演出
We have a big recital coming up.
我们要表演天鹅湖片段
We’re doing an excerpt from swan lake.
对 天鹅湖
Yeah, swan lake!
太棒了 太好了
That’s fantastic. Wonderful.
但我们还是要去送曲奇 快走吧
But we’re going to deliver cookies! Come on!
不去
No.
你说不去
No?
我们上完舞蹈课才去送曲奇
We’re not going to deliver cookies until we do dance class.
真的吗
Really?
好吧 那我不送你们去上课
Well, I am not driving you to dance class.
所以 如果你们真想去
So if you want to go,
那就自己走过去吧
you are going to have to walk yourselves.
你们要干什么
What are you doing?
走路去上舞蹈课啊
Walking to dance class.
是吗 好啊
Ya? Okay, fine.
你们继续走啊 我绝对不会开车送你们
You just keep walking, because I’m really not driving you!
没问题
Okay.
惹怒了格鲁你们就惨了
You’re going to suffer the wrath of Gru!
说真的 我数到三
Seriously, I’m going to count to three!
你们最好马上回车里
And you had better be in this car!
我开始数了 一 二
Here we go! One! Two!
三 四 五
…three, four and five.
举起手 再打开
And lift, and stretch.
一 二
And one, and two…
-给你 -这是什么
– Here you go. – What is it?
演出的门票 你会来的 对吗
Your ticket to the dance recital. You are coming, right?
当然 当然会来
Of course, of course.
我巴不得赶紧去呢
I have pins and needles that I’m sitting on.
拉钩钩保证
Pinkie promise?
好的 拉钩钩
Oh, yes. My pinkie promises.
我们的第一位客人是向量先生
All right. Our first customer is a man named Vector.
但他的名字是V开头的
But he’s a v.
你知道吗 我们应该从A开始送
You know, we’re supposed to start with the a’s.
然后是B 然后我们
Then we go to the b’s. Then we…
好了 我上过幼儿园
Yes, yes! I went to kindergarten.
我也学过字母表
I know how the alphabet works!
我只是想
I was just thinking
先给向量先生送可能会好一些
that it might be nice to deliver Mr. Vector’s first.
别多想
That is all.
快搞定了 就快搞定了
Almost over. It’s almost over.
姑娘们 欢迎回到向量城♥堡♥
Girls, welcome back to the fortress of Vector-tude!
把我的曲奇带来了吗
Do you have my cookies for me?
四盒迷你薄荷 两盒太妃糖
Four boxes of mini-mints, two toffee totes,
两盒焦糖 十五盒可可坚果