Good luck, little girls!
好厉害
Whoa! Cool.
你好 我们是海蒂小姐女孩之家的孤儿
Hi! We’re orphans from Miss Hattie’s home for girls.
-我管你是谁 快走开 -您别生气
– I don’t care. Beat it! – Come on!
我们是卖♥♥曲奇饼的
We’re selling cookies so, you know,
这样才能过上好日子
we can have a better future.
-等等 你有可可坚果饼吗 -有
– Wait, wait! Do you have coco-nutties? – Yeah.
有了
Light bulb.
尼法里奥博士
Dr Nefario!
我要一打伪装成曲奇饼的小机器人
I’m going to need a dozen tiny robots disguised as cookies!
-什么 -曲奇饼机器人
– What? – Cookie robots!
-你谁啊 -算了
– Who is this? – Forget it.
貌似你通过了我们的背景审查
Well, it appears you have cleared our background check,
格鲁医生
Dr Gru.
我看到你列出了一些
And I see you have made a list
您的个人成就
of some of your personal achievements.
感谢你的用心 我乐于阅读
Thank you for that. I love reading.
您还被授予荣誉勋章
And I see you have been given the medal of honor
和骑士头衔
and a knighthood.
听我的 听我的
Me, me, me.
凯文
Kevin?
你还有个人厨艺秀
You had your own cooking show
能够憋气三十秒
and you can hold your breath for 30 seconds?
这没什么出奇的
It’s not that impressive.
白♥痴♥
Idiot!
打啊 打他 打他
Fight! fight! fight! fight!
这都是些什么鬼画符
What in the name of… what?
事情是这样的
Well, here’s the dealio.
自从我妻子黛比过世后
Things have been so lonely since my wife,
我觉得很孤单
Debbie, passed on.
我的心像一颗被虫蛀的牙
It’s like my heart is a tooth,
这空洞只能由孩子来填补
and it’s got a cavity that can only be filled with children.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
美丽的女士 你会说西班牙语吗
You are a beautiful woman. Do you speak Spanish?
你看我像吗
Do I look like I speak Spanish?
你长了一张驴脸[西班牙语]
You have a face como un burro.
谢谢夸奖
Well, thank you!
可以继续进行收养程序吗
Anyway, can we proceed with this adoption?
我太兴奋了
So, so excited!
请玛戈 伊迪丝和阿格妮丝到大厅来
Please tell Margo, Edith and Agnes to come to the lobby.
我猜妈妈一定很漂亮
I bet the mom is beautiful!
我猜爸爸的眼睛闪亮如明星
I bet the daddy’s eyes sparkle.
我猜他们的家是古米熊橡皮糖做的
I bet their house is made of gummi bears.
我只是想说一切都很好
I’m just saying it’d be nice.
我的毛毛虫是变不了蝴蝶了
My caterpillar never turned into a butterfly.
那是奇多[膨化食品]
That’s a cheeto.
黛比是个非常幸运的女人
Well, Debbie was a very lucky woman.
黛比是谁
Who’s Debbie?
你的妻子
Your wife.
姑娘们
Hi, girls!
姑娘们 来见见格鲁先生
Girls, I want you to meet Mr. Gru.
他要收养你们
He’s going to adopt you.
他是个牙医
And he’s a dentist!
好棒
Yeah!
您好 我是玛戈 这是伊迪丝
Hi. I’m Margo. This is Edith.
那是阿格妮丝
And that’s Agnes.
我抱住你的腿了 我抱住了
I got your leg, I got your leg!
好了 够了 小姑娘
Okay, that is enough, little girl.
-放开我的腿 快点 放开 -举高点
– Let go of my leg. Come on. You can do it. – Higher!
-再高点 -放开我
– Higher! – Just release your grip.
你能让她下来吗 有什么指令吗
How do you remove them? Is there a command?
有不粘喷雾吗
Some nonstick spray?
难道用铁锹吗
Crowbar?
好吧 姑娘们 走吧
Okay, girls, let’s go.
帅呆了
Oh, yeah!
样子不错喔
Pretty impressive!
你看什么
What are you looking at?
缩水吧
Boo-ya!
缩水喽 迷你漱口水
You got shrunk, tiny mouthwash!
接招吧
Take that!
你也被缩小了
You done been shrunk!
你好
Yello?
我已经拿到收缩射线仪了
I got the shrink ray, all right.
我才没有拿它玩呢
No, I’m not playing with it.
格鲁吗
Gru?
别开玩笑好吗 不可能
Don’t- don’t make me laugh! No.
补充一句 他才偷不到月亮呢
P.S., he is not getting the moon,
再补充一句 等他领教了我的厉害
and P.P.S., by the time I’m done with him.
就要磕头求饶了
He’s gonna be begging for mercy.
挂了
Okay, bye.
快看啊 你这个给小婴儿用的小马桶
Look at you, a little tiny toilet for a little tiny baby…
去死吧 小马桶
Curse you, tiny toilet!
到家了
Okay, here we are.
我们家漂亮吧
Home sweet home.
这就是你的房♥子吗
So, this is like your house?
等等
Wait a sec…
你就是那个假装自动答录机的家伙
You’re the guy who pretended he was a recorded message!
不是我 你认错人了
No, that was someone else.
我能牵你的手吗
Can I hold your hand?
不行
No.
刚看到这个秃头的时候
When we got adopted by a bald guy,
我还以为生活会像《绿山墙的安妮》里那样呢
I thought this’d be more like Annie.
别 别
No, hey!
凯尔 这些是客人 不能吃的
Kyle, these are not treats. These are guests.
姑娘们 这是凯尔 我的
Girls, this is Kyle, my
狗
Dog.
毛绒绒的狗狗
Fluffy doggy!
这狗什么品种
What kind of dog is that?
他是个 我也不知道
He is a… I don’t know.
你确定这个地方适合小孩子居住吗
Do you really think that this is an appropriate place for little kids?
明显不适合
‘Cause it’s not…
别进去 离它远点
No! No! Stay away from there!
那是易碎品
It’s fragile.
好吧 两人也能完成任务
Well, I suppose the plan will work with two.
喂 这里好黑啊
Hey! It’s dark in here.
它把我的果汁盒扎了个洞
It poked a hole in my juice box.
正如你们所看到的
As you can see,
各种必需品一应俱全
I have provided everything a child might need.
好了
All right.
就像我刚才说的 喂
Okay. As I was saying… Hey!
不知道是谁干的
Somebody broke that.
好吧 显然我们要定些规矩
Okay, okay. Clearly, we need to set some rules.
第一条
Rule number one.
你们什么都不许碰
You will not touch anything.
是吗 地板也不行吗
Aha, what about the floor?
当然 地板可以
Yes, you may touch the floor.
那空气能不能碰呢
What about the air?
当然 空气也可以
Yes, you may touch the air!
那这个呢
What about this?
-你在哪拿的 -我找到的
– Where did you get that? – Found it.
好 第二条
Okay. Rule number two.
我工作的时候 严禁打扰
You will not bother me while I’m working.
第三条
Rule number three.
不准哭 不准闹 不准大笑 不准傻笑
You will not cry or whine or laugh or giggle
不准打喷嚏 不准打嗝 不准放屁
Or sneeze or burp or fart!
就是不准发出任何噪音 明白吗
So, no, no, no annoying sounds. All right?
这样算噪音吗
Does this count as annoying?
绝对算
Very!
六小时后见
I will see you in six hours.
别担心 一切都会好起来的
Okay, don’t worry. Everything’s going to be fine.
我们在这会很开心的