Hi, Miss Hattie. We’re back.
姑娘们好
Hello, girls!
我们出去时有人来收养我们吗
Anybody come to adopt us while we were out?
让我想想
Let me think.
没有
No!
伊迪丝 你往我桌上放的什么
Edith! What did you put on my desk?
泥巴派
A mud pie.
不会有人要你的 伊迪丝 你知道的 对吧
You’re never gonna get adopted, Edith. You know that, don’t you?
-是的 我知道 -很好
– Yeah, I know. – Good.
卖♥♥得如何 完成指标了吗
So, how did it go, girls? Did we meet our quotas?
算是吧
Sort of.
我们卖♥♥了四十三盒迷你薄荷
We sold 43 mini-mints,
三十盒巧克力扭结 十八盒可可坚果
30 choco-swirlies, and 18 coco-nutties.
好吧
Okay.
你说的像是生意不错的样子
Well, you say that like it’s a great sale day.
看着我
Look at my face!
你们觉得这算生意好吗
Do you still think it’s a great sale day?
才十八盒可可坚果
Eighteen coco-nutties.
我想你们一定能多卖♥♥一些 对吗
I think we can do a little better than that, don’t you?
是的
Yeah.
你们不想周末
We wouldn’t want to spend the weekend
被关在耻辱箱里吧 不想吧
in the box of shame, would we? No.
不想 海蒂小姐
No Miss Hattie.
很好 进去吧 帮我打扫卫生去
Okay, good. Off you go. Go clean something of mine.
你好 佩妮
Hi, Penny.
你们好
Hi, guys.
喂 妈妈 抱歉 我是打算打给你的 可…
Hello, mom, sorry, I meant to call, but…
我只想祝贺你偷了金字塔
I just wanted to congratulate you on stealing the pyramid.
是你干的 对吧
That was you, wasn’t it?
或者是某个不窝囊的罪犯的杰作
Or was it a villain who’s actually successful?
告诉你 妈妈 我正在策划一件事
Just so you know, mom, I am about to do something
是个大事件 非常重要
That’s very, very big, very important.
你听到后会为我感到骄傲的
When you hear about it, you’re going to be very proud.
祝你好运 好了 我挂电♥话♥了
Good luck with that. Okay, I’m out of here.
格鲁来见珀金斯先生
Gru to see Mr. Perkins.
您好 请坐
Yes, please have a seat.
我个人的一小步
That’s one small step for man,
是全人类的一大步
one giant leap for mankind.
妈妈 总有一天我要登上月球
Ma, someday I’m going to go to the moon.
你是没希望了 儿子
I’m afraid you’re too late, son.
宇航局已经不送白♥痴♥上天了
Nasa isn’t sending the monkeys any more.
你好
Hey.
我来新申请一笔犯罪贷款
I’m applying for a new villain loan.
申请方为 向量
Go by the name of Vector.
这是数学用语
It’s a mathematical term,
是一种矢量
a quantity represented by an arrow,
既有大小又有方向
with both direction and magnitude.
向量 就是我
Vector! That’s me,
正如我犯案既有方向 又有质量
’cause I’m committing crimes with both direction and magnitude.
好棒
Oh, yeah!
见识一下我的新武器
Check out my new weapon.
比拉鱼手♥枪♥ 好赞
Piranha gun! oh, yes!
用活鱼做子弹
Fires live piranhas.
见过吗见过吗见过吗
Ever seen one before?
显然没有 我发明的
No, you haven’t. I invented it.
想看我演示一下吗
Do you want a demonstration?
该死 有时候就是不好使
Shoot! So difficult, sometimes, to
把比拉鱼子弹再上膛
get the piranha back inside of my…
格鲁先生 珀金斯先生现在见您
Mr. Gru, Mr. Perkins will see you now.
现在万事俱备
So, all I need
只欠金钱东风 来建造火箭
is money from the bank to build a rocket.
之后 月亮便手到擒来
And then, the moon is ours.
演讲很精彩
Well, very nice presentation.
我想见识一下收缩射线仪
I’d like to see this shrink ray.
没问题 到手马上给您看
Absolutely! Will do. Soon as I have it.
还没到手?
You don’t have it?
手上没货还敢来银行借钱
And yet you have the audacity to ask the bank for money?
显然如此
Apparently.
格鲁 你知不知道
Do you have any idea
这家银行在你身上浪费了多少银子
of the capital that this bank has invested in you, Gru?
你那些不入流的阴谋诡计
With far too few of your sinister
带来的利润微乎其微
plots actually turning a profit.
怎么说呢 你就好比这个苹果
How can I put it? Let’s say this apple is you.
要是资金再不回流
If we don’t start getting our money back…
明白没
Get the picture?
格鲁 事情是这样
Look, Gru, the point is, there are
如今长江后浪推前浪
a lot of new villains out there,
一批新人年华大好 野心勃勃
Younger than you, hungrier than you,
比你青春得多
Younger than you.
比如外面那个叫向量的小伙子
Like that young fellow out there named Vector.
他刚盗取了金字塔
He just stole a pyramid!
我明白 我明白
I’ve got it. I’ve got it.
那么 借钱造火箭的事…
So, as far as getting money for the rocket…
射线仪到手再谈其他
Get the shrink ray, then we’ll talk.
蠢蛋
Suckers!
蠢蛋
Suckers!
到手啦
We got it!
怎么了
What?
那是什么
Hey! What!
住手 住手
No, no, no!
是你
You!
下次冻住别人脑袋前
Now, maybe you’ll think twice
先掂量一下自己本事
before you freeze someone’s head!
后会有期 格鲁
So long, Gru!
快追 不能让他跑了
Quick! We can’t let him get away!
在上面 在上面
Up ahead! Up ahead!
开火 马上开火
Fire! Fire, now!
打不着
You missed me!
让你尝尝厉害
Come to papa!
看谁厉害
Take that.
多赞啊
How adorable.
我逮到你了
Got you in our sights!
就像把糖从…
Like taking candy from a…
什么
What?
格鲁
Gru!
试试大小吧
Try this on for size!
奇怪 怎么回事
That’s weird. What is going…
这玩意可是密封的
This is claustrophobic!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
太小了 要挤爆了
Too small! This is too small for me!
我恨那小子
I hate that guy!
愿主上保佑我们 眷顾我们
…and please watch over us, and bless
愿我们今晚好眠
that we’ll have a good night’s sleep.
还要保佑我们睡觉时
And bless that while we’re sleeping,
不会有蚊虫钻进耳朵
no bugs will crawl into our ears
在脑子里产卵
and lay eggs in our brains.
很好 描述的真好 伊迪丝
Great. Thanks for that image, Edith.
还要保佑我们很快被人收养
And please bless that someone will adopt us soon,
希望新的爸爸妈妈都是好人
and that the mommy and daddy will be nice
有独角兽当宠物
and have a pet unicorn.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
独角兽 我爱独角兽 很爱独角兽
Unicorns, I love them unicorns, I love them
独角兽啊 我爱它们
Uni, uni, unicorns I love them
独角兽啊 要是存在
Uni, unicorns, I could pet one
我就养来宠爱
if they were really real
肯定存在
And they are
买♥♥来一只 用来宠爱
So, I bought one so I could pet it
它爱我 我也爱它
Now it loves me now I love it
你怎么敢…搞什…
Don’t you… what the…
姑娘们 祝你们好运