证据个屁 我相信直觉 直觉告诉了我
Evidence, schmevidence, I go with my gut, and my gut tells me,
你们要找的人就是猛爷
that this guy is El Macho.
把他关起来
Lock him up,
还有他儿子
lock up the son,
别忘了他儿子
don’t forget about the son!
那孩子 让我不寒而栗
The kid, gives me the creeps!
天哪 天哪 天哪
Oh, dear, oh dear, oh dear…
事情也有好的一面
But, on the less crazy side of things,
格鲁在秃鹰美发会所找到了血清的踪迹
Gru discovered traces of the serum at Eagle Hair Club!
真有趣
Hmm. Interesting.
你知道是谁办到的吗
Yeah! And you know who made that happen?
是他 搞定了
This guy. Nailed it.
厉害吧
Amazing, right?
不 我是说
No, I mean…
当然 但犯人不是他
Sure, but it’s not him!
是猛爷
It is El Macho…
格鲁先生
Mr. Gru,
拜托
Please…
就是猛爷 我会证明给你看
No, it is him and I will prove it.
格鲁 拜托
Gru, come on.
他真的以为是猛爷
He really thinks it’s El Macho.
你看出来了吗
Can you tell him?
夏日姗姗 天气炎炎
In the summer time when the weather is high
蓝蓝天空 触手可及
You can stretch right up and touch the sky
当天气静好
When the weather’s fine,
海边垂钓 海里畅游
We go fishin’ or go swimmin’ in the sea
开心又快乐
We’re always happy
享受生活 才是人生真谛
Life’s for livin’ yeah, that’s our philosophy
大家一起唱起来
Sing along with us
我们很欢乐
Yeah we’re hap-happy
快给我
Give me that!
凯文
Kevin,
无线动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥断了
the wi-fi’s out!
凯文
Kevin?
莱克斯
Hey, Lex,
凯文到底哪去了
Where the heck is Kevin?
好吧 我们得回顾一下
Alright, we need to revisit
你们的休假时间了
the number of vacation days you guys get.
都到哪里撒欢去了
I can’t find anybody anymore!
格鲁 我是吉莉安
Gru, it’s Jillian!
我有个好消息
I’ve got good news!
我带了朋友珊侬过来
I have my friend Shannon here with me.
你们俩可以出去吃吃饭
I was thinking you two could get some grub.
开怀畅饮
You know, tear it up,
看看怎么样
see what happens.
开门啊
Open up!
艾格妮丝 艾格妮丝
Agnes! Agnes,
告诉吉莉安 我不在家
tell Jillian, I’m not here.
格鲁不在家
Gru’s not here!
真的吗
Are you sure?
当然 他刚说的
Yes, he just told me!
我是说 不 他没说
I mean no, he didn’t just tell me.
艾格妮丝 格鲁在哪
Agnes, where is Gru?
他在 抹口红
He’s, putting on lipstick.
他在 打苍蝇
He’s, swatting a fly.
他在 割脑袋
He’s, chopping a head off!
他在 便便
He’s… pooping?
我知道你在家 格鲁
I know you’re in there, Gru.
这次你逃不掉了
There’s no way you’re getting out of this.
不得不说我一开始很紧张
I have to tell you I was so nervous about tonight.
这年头那么多骗子
I mean there’s just so many phonies out there.
是啊 我懂
Yes, I hear you.
你常健身吗
So, do you work out?
这个…
Well…
显然没有
I mean, obviously you don’t.
你会考虑去健身吗
But would you consider it?
身材对珊侬来说可是非常重要
Physical fitness is very important to Shannon.
你也看的出来 是吧
As you can tell, right?
看出来了
Ah, I can tell.
别闹了
Call it!
我们是在餐厅
We are in a restaurant,
你知道吧
you know?
你好 露西点的外带
Hi, take out for Lucy.
好的 稍等
Sure, just a sec.
你口音太奇怪了
Your accent is so exotic.
非常感谢
Ah..Well, thank you very much.
-我原来 -我有个认识的人能帮到你
– I was…- I know someone who can fix that for you.
你很快就能改掉口音了
And you’ll be talking normal in no time!
这里好热啊
Whew… Is it hot in here?
东西好吃吗
How’s the food?
等等 等等
Wait a minute, wait a minute…
你是戴假发吗
Are you wearing a wig?
什么
What?
不是
Ah, I don’t think so.
我就知道
I knew it.
你是个骗子
You’re a phony.
我痛恨骗子
I hate phonies.
什么 我的头发是真的
Oh… what? No, these locks are all mine!
不是 根本不是
No, they’re not!
你知道我要做什么吗
You know what I’m gonna do?
我要把它 从你的脑袋上扯下来
I’m gonna rip that thing off your head
让大家都知道
and show everyone
你是个秃头大骗子
what a bald-headed phony you are.
你休想 这位小姐
I don’t think so, Miss Lady.

Hello?
醒醒 你怎么
Hello. Are you…
你好 格鲁
Hey, Gru.
你好
Hello!
露西
Lucy.
最近怎么样
How are you doing?
看来你的约会对象醉倒了
Wow, looks like your date’s out for the count.
就像有人给她打了一针镇定剂似的
It’s like she’s been shot with a mild tranquilizer.
不要
Noooo…
眨眼睛意思是 我真的给她打了镇定剂
Yeah, I’m winking ’cause that’s what actually happened.
打扰了 发生了什么
Excusi, what’s happening here?
她不喜欢吗
She no like?
她只是
Oh, she’s just, uhh…
知道了 知道了
Oh.. Oh-ho-ho.. Sì! Sì.
我们送她回家吧
Shall we take her home?
你刚刚的约会
Well, I think you did it.
堪称史上最糟约会
You just officially had the worst date ever.
可不是吗
Ohh. Tell me about it.
别担心
Don’t worry.
以后总不至于比这更糟 对吧
It can only get better from here, right?
如果真的更糟 我的飞镖枪借你
But if it doesn’t, you can always borrow my dart gun.
我有几次就派上用场了
I do use it on, one or two dates myself.
和约会比起来
Yeah, you know as far as dates go,
我觉得独自一人更好
I think I’m good with just, the one.
晚安 搭档
Good night, partner.
今晚很好玩
This was fun.
是啊 的确是
Yes, surprisingly, it was.
私下告诉你
Oh, and just between you and me,
我觉得你光头更好看
You look much better bald.
明天见
See you tomorrow!
说起来很疯狂
It might seem crazy what I’m about to say
阳光明媚 一身轻松
Sunshine she’s here, you can take a break
我像个要升空的热气球
I’m a hot air balloon that could go to space
这么说 约会很顺利吧
So, I take it the date went well?
不 糟糕透了
No, it was horrible.
什么都无所谓
Like I don’t care baby by the way

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!