好吧 好吧
Fine, fine.
我来听听看 抓紧时间
Let me hear it, quickly.
她亲吻我的伤口
“She kisses my boo-boos.
她为我束起发辫
She braids my hair.
我的妈妈无人能比
My mother is beyond compare.
我们爱你 亲爱的妈妈
We love you, mothers everywhere.”
真是 让人眼前一亮
Wow, that was, something else!
我很喜欢你最后的那个微笑
I really like the way you smiled at the end.
我们再来一次
Let’s try this one more time
稍微别那么像僵尸
but a tinsy-bit less like a zombie.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
她亲吻我的伤口
“She kisses my boo-boos.
她为我束起发辫
She braids my hair…”
完美 我该走了
Perfect! Time to go.
我觉得我不该去表演
I don’t think I should do this.
什么意思
Wha…. what do you mean?
为什么不去
Why not?
我根本就没有妈妈
I don’t even have a mom.
不一定要有妈妈
Well, you don’t need one
才能表演
to do the show.
我的意思是
I mean,
你参加了退伍军人节的游♥行♥
you did the Veterans Day pageant.
但你并没上过战场
You haven’t been in combat.
不一样的
This is different.
好吧 那你可以用你的想象力
Okay, well, then, maybe you can just use your imagination.
你是说 我假装有个妈妈吗
You mean, I pretend I have a mom?
是的
Yes.
对吧 你能做到吧
Right? You can do that, can’t you?
能 我一直都是这么做的
Yeah! I do that all the time.
谢谢你 格鲁
Thanks, Gru!
好了
Okay,
不行
No, hey…
拜托
Please…
凯文 杰瑞 帮我看好孩子
Kevin, Jerry, watch the girls for me, okay?
戴夫 斯图尔特 跟我过来 快点
Dave, Stewart, come this way, with me. Come on!
快点
Come on!
来了来了
Yeah, yeah!
我们是潜行的忍♥者
We’re stealth ninjas.
我们无声无息
We make no sound.
没错
Right.
好了 猛爷 你死定了
Alright, El Macho, you’re going down.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait.
什么
What?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
看看有没有激光警报器
Checking for laser beam alarm triggers.
这里是家餐厅
It’s a restaurant!
你可说不准这家伙会设什么样的陷阱
You never know what kind of booby traps this guy could’ve set.
对吧
Huh? Come on.
这里没有陷阱
There are no booby traps.
陷阱
Hah! Booby!
是只鸡
Huh… it’s a chicken.
你迷路了吗 小家伙
Are you lost, little guy?
你一定是迷路了
You must be lost.
搞笑 看门鸡
Hah! Some guard dog!
不不不
No, no, no!
快把它赶走 快把它赶走 快把它赶走
Get it off of me! Get it off of me! Get it off of me!
抓到你了
I got you!
我抓到了
I got it!
那只鸡到底怎么了
What is wrong with that chicken?
鸡鸡复叽叽
Hey, that Pollo is Loco.
不好笑吗
No?
好了 走吧
Okay, let’s go.
找到什么了吗
You getting anything?
没
No.
还没有
Not yet.
不过 看看用X光眼镜可以发现点什么
But hey, maybe you can find something with these X-ray goggles!
有用吗 告诉我 告诉我
How is it working, tell me, tell me!
怎么了 有什么不对头吗
What’s wrong? Something wrong?
这景象我会永生难忘
That is an image I’ll never get out of my brain!
我就知道
I knew it!
血清在这里
The serum’s in here!
我们快去拿吧
Ooh, then let’s get it!
真是太好了
This is going to be good!
什么
What?
这是 莎莎酱吗
This is, Salsa?
靠 怎么会
Aww, man…
有人今晚要玩完了
Somebody is going to die tonight.
啊 宝利特
Oh.. Paulito!
宝利特
Paulito,
宝利特 你能听见我吗
Paulito, can you hear me?
竟然会对这小萌鸡下毒手
Who would do this to such a sweet little chicken?
谁在哪
Who’s there?
你不出来 我就进去了
You coming out, or am I gonna go in?
别跑
Stop!
我的眼睛
My eyes!
格鲁 叫你的小不点们过来
Gru, call in your munchkins!
快出动 来救我们
Get it started, come get us!
距离真”近”
Oooh. So long.
我们在这
Over here!
在这里
Over here.
在
Over…
这里
Here.
抱紧我
Hold tight!
抓住你了
I have you now!
哇 冰淇淋
Yay! Ice cream!
格鲁 他在那里
Gru! There he is.
嫌疑犯八号♥
Suspect number 8.
弗洛伊德·秃鹰君
Floyd Eagle-san.
好吧
Well, Okay.
试试能不能靠近点
See if you can get closer.
快去
Go. Go!
好吧
Alright.
搞什么
What the…
不要啊
Oh, no…
情况不妙
That’s not good!
等一下
Hey, wait!
你好 格鲁
Hi, Gru!
姑娘们
Oh, girls!
你们在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我们想来看看你工作
Well, we thought we’d come visit you at work!
你在垃圾桶里拯救世界吗
So, you’re saving the world in a garbage can?
真好笑
Funny.
你在这里啊
Hey! There you are!
这是谁
Oh, who’s this?
露西 她们是我的女儿
Lucy, these are my girls.
玛格 伊迪丝和艾格妮丝
Margo, Edith and Agnes.
姑娘们 这是露西
Girls, Lucy.
露西 这是姑娘们
Lucy, Girls.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你单身吗
Are you single?
我的老天
Oh. Goodness.
对了 我有个主意
Oh, hey! I have an idea,
露西和我有很多事情要做
Since Lucy and I have lots of work to do,
你们为什么不去逛街呢
Why don’t you girls go and explore the mall?
拿着这些钱 去买♥♥些没用的玩意吧
Here is some money, go buy some useless mall junk.
头绳什么的
Some headbands…
你会娶露西吗
Are you gonna marry Lucy?
你发疯了吗
Are you out of your gorf?