3周了 还是一点头绪都没有
Three weeks, and we’re still no close to cracking this.
好吧 把他带过来
Right! Bring him in!
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
这是有史以来最棒的生日派对
This is the best party ever!
不好了
Oh, no!
有条龙正在逼近
A dragon is approaching!
别怕 英勇的骑士要来救我们了
Fear not, for here come the valiant knights to save us!
你说她不会来是什么意思
What do you mean she’s not coming?
我后院一大群小女孩
I have a backyard full of these little girls
都指望着能看见仙女呢
who are counting on the visit from the Fairy Princess!
我不要退款 我要的是仙女
I do not want a refund! I want the Fairy Princess!
求你了 求你了 救人一命
Please, please, I’m begging you!
我咒你晚上睡不着觉
You know what? I hope you can’t sleep at night,
因为你粉碎了小女孩的梦想
you crusher of little girls’ dreams!
仙女什么时候来
Oh, oh, when’s the Fairy Princess coming?
马上就来
Any minute now!
拖住她们
Stall them!
好了 好了
okay, okay.
魔术表演到此为止
Alright, that’s enough of the magic show!
等一下 你们听到了吗
Wait, did you hear that?
听上去像是魔法仙尘的声音
It sounded like the twinkling sounds of magical fairy dust.
是仙女
It’s the Fairy Princess,
她要来了
She’s coming!
看
Look!
我是格鲁花仙子
It is I, GruTinkerbell!
是最神奇的仙女
The most magical Fairy Princess of all!
今天我在这祝愿艾格妮丝小公主
I am here to wish Princess Agnes,
生日快乐
A very happy birthday!
仙女怎么这么胖
How come you’re so fat?
因为
Because
我住在糖果屋里
my house is made of candy!
烦心的时候我就会吃糖果逃避现实
And sometimes, I eat instead of facing my problems!
仙女怎么会…
How come you have…
好了 去吃蛋糕吧
Okay, time for cake!
谢谢你 格鲁花仙子
Thank you, GruTinkerbell!
你是有史以来最棒的仙女
You’re the best Fairy Princess ever!
不客气 小女孩
You are welcome, little girl!
我知道是你 格鲁
I know it’s really you, Gru.
我在装给其他小朋友看呢
I’m just pretending for the other kids.
你好 格鲁 派对狂人先生
Hey there, Gru, Mister Life of the party!
你好 吉莉安
Hello, Jillian!
我知道这样说有点唐突
So, I’m gonna go out on a limb here,
我朋友娜塔莉最近恢复了单身…
but my friend Natalie, is recently single, and…
不不不 连门都没有
No, no, no! Get off the limb, right now!
没门
No limb.
拜托 她很会玩的
Come on! She’s a riot!
爱唱卡拉OK 有大把时间
She sings karaoke, she has a lot of free time,
对长相的要求也不高
looks aren’t that important to her!
吉尔 这不可能
Look, Jill, it’s not happening.
说真的 我自己很好
Seriously, I’m fine.
好吧 不说娜塔莉了
Okay, fine, forget Natalie.
我表妹琳达怎样
How about my cousin Linda?
不
No.
我知道有个女的刚死了老公…
Oh, I know someone whose husband just died…
抱歉 没看到你在那里
I’m sorry, I did not see you there.
还是没看到
Or there.
凯尔 凯尔
Kyle, Kyle,
凯尔 别尿在我的牵牛花上
Kyle, stop! Stop doing your business on the Petunias!
去吧 尿在弗雷德的花上 尿爽点
There you go, go to Fred’s. Go crazy.
好伙计
Good boy.
格鲁先生
Mr. Gru?
什么 我没有…什么事
What, I didn’t, what.. Yes?
我是反恶人联盟的特工露西·瓦尔德
Agent Lucy Wilde of the AVL.
抱歉
Sorry.
你得跟我走一趟
You’re gonna have to come with me.
抱歉 我…冰冻射线
Oh, sorry, I’m… Freeze Ray!
正确的方式是先开枪再喊
You really should announce your weapons after you fire them,
格鲁先生
Mr. Gru.
做个示范
For example.
红唇电击
Lipstick taser!
效果真好
Oh, it works so good.
车子呢
Where is it?
真抱歉
Oh, Sorry.
给我进去 大块头
Get, in, there, you, big, man!
该死的
Whoa, curses.
跟针扎一样
Pins and needles.
下午好 格鲁先生
Good afternoon, Mr. Gru.
好
Yeah.
抱歉用这种方法把你请来
I apologize for our methods in getting you here.
我倒不觉得
I don’t!
我可以马上再来一次 不骗你
I’d do it again in a heartbeat! I am not gonna lie,
我很享受抓捕他的每一刻
I enjoyed that. Every second of it,
感觉真是爽…
Gave me bit of a buzz, actually…
够了 瓦尔德特工
That’s enough, Agent Wilde.
抱歉
Sorry.
好了 太过分了
Okay, this is bogus!
我不管你们以为自己是谁 但是…
I don’t know who you think you people are, but…
我们是反恶人联盟
We are the Anti-Villain League.
是一个致力于
An ultra secret organization
对抗全球规模恶势力的绝密组织
dedicated to fighting crime on a global scale.
抢劫银行 我们懒得管
Rob a bank, we’re not interested.
杀人放火 还是懒得管
Kill someone, not our deal.
但要是你想融化极地冰盖
But you were to melt the polar ice caps,
或是蒸发富士山
or vaporize Mount Fuji,
甚至是
or even,
偷月亮
Steal the moon.
那就关我们事了
Then, we notice.
首先 你没有证据证明是我做的
First of all, you got no proof that I did that.
其次 偷了之后我又放回去了
Second, after I did do that, I put it back.
这我们都知道 格鲁先生
We’re well aware of that, Mr. Gru.
所以才请你来
That’s why we brought you here.
我是联盟的主席 赛拉斯·兰皮谷
I am the league director, Silas Ramsbottom.
屁♥股♥
Bottom.
真好笑
Hilarious.
瓦尔德特工
Agent Wilde.
轮到我了?
Oh, me now?
最近有个绝密的实验室
Recently, an entire top secret lab disappeared
在北极圈消失了
from the Arctic Circle.
没错 整个实验室 就这样
Yeah. The entire lab, just…
消失了 它去哪了
Gone. Where did it go?
没兴趣知道
I don’t care.
实验室正在研究PX-41
The lab was devoted to experiments involving PX-41.
是一种变种血清
A transmutation serum.
你问我什么是PX-41
What is PX-41, you ask?
反正很可怕
It’s pretty bad.
看
Look.
一般的兔宝宝不是这样的
You usually don’t see that in bunnies.
正如你所见
As you could see,
一旦落入坏人手中
In the wrong hands,
PX-41血清
the PX-41 serum,
可能成为地球上最具毁灭性的武器
could be the most devastating weapon on Earth.
幸运的是
Fortunately,
它有十分独特的化学特质
it has a very distinct chemical footprint.
我们利用最新的化学追踪技术
And, using the latest chem tracking technology,
在天堂商场发现它的踪迹
we found traces of it in the Paradise Mall.
商场
A Mall.
没错
Precisely.
我们相信
And we believe that