I need my wife to be safe. No. I’m not your wife.
我希望我妻子平安 我不是你妻子
You know what?
实际上
It’s what exactly what you are.
你就是我妻子
And you bet you’re not cheating on that.
在这一点上 你不要玩花样
Do you have a fight with Angenisca?
你跟安格妮丝卡吵架了?
You certainly nage me like a wife, don’t you?
你絮叨起来就像我太太 还不承认?
Do you know what a ‘nage’ is?
你知道”絮叨”是什么意思?
You said you (would) introduce me to her.
你说过会介绍我们认识
It’s a waste of water.
太浪费水了
Don’t you tell me what to do in my own flat, yeah?!
用不着你在我家对我指手画脚
I helped you out.
是我帮你渡过难关
You’re not in the desert now.
你现在不是在沙漠里了
Grow up.
懂事点
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry. We shouldn’t get each other like this, should we?
对不起 我们不应该这样对待彼此
I don’t want to fight either.
我也不想吵
They all desire you, don’t they?
人人都渴望得到你 是吗
But I have you.
但你是我的
And you’re a bloody horrible cook.
不过你的厨艺很糟糕
Home office. Open the door please.
英国民政办公室 请开门
Neal. Get up.
尼尔 起来
Mrs Waris Fillen? Yeah.
是华莉丝·费尔兰太太吗 是
Home office.
民政办公室的
Bathroom, lounge.
你检查洗手间 你检查客厅
You do know it’s 5am in the morning.
你明明知道现在是凌晨5点
This is out of order.
不该这个时候来
Mr. Fillen Well done. Sherlock.
费尔兰先生 干得好 夏洛克
Would you like some tea? No, thank you.
来杯茶吗 谢谢 不用
Can you confirm that this is the marrytal bed?
你们夫妻俩是同床共枕吗
Yes.
是的
Utilized by both of you? Yes.
两个人用一张被? 是的
Why?
为什么这么问
You want to know what we do in it?
想知道我们在被窝里做什么?
That won’t be necessary, sir.
那就不必了 先生
We’re not ashamed, you know.
我们没什么羞的
Yeah. So, all right. Love birds.
恩爱的小情侣 今天到此为止
You’ll be seen us again.
我们还会来的
No doubt.
毋庸置疑
Excuse me? Yeah.
对不起 是
Do you have these in a 5? Yeah.
这鞋有38码的吗 有
I let them deport me. Shr…
让他们驱逐我好了 嘘
A minute. All right.
稍等 好的
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Waris.
华莉丝
I miss my mother.
我想妈妈
I miss my brother. I want to go home.
想念弟弟 我想回家
Hey, no!
别这样
You married last year. Haven’t got long to go.
你结婚还不到一年 不能出国
And then you can get divorce.
满一年你就可以离婚了
And then you don’t back to see that plonker again.
以后再也不用见那傻大个了
Listen, Waris.
听着 华莉丝
No. Neal, please!
尼尔 不要
I love you.
我爱你
Why don’t you give it time?
你不能给我点时间吗
You will grow to love me.
你会渐渐爱上我的
What about your Polish girl friend?
那你波兰女朋友怎么办
There’s no girl friend.
根本没有女朋友
How could there be any woman but you.
除了你还能有谁呢
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
You just don’t know what it’s like.
你根本不知道我的感受
To be crazy about someone.
我爱你爱得快疯了
Please! No!
求你 不行
Please!
求你
I’m not saying.
不是我说
Every night I’m in bed with most beautiful woman in the world.
世上最美丽的女人每晚跟我睡同一张床
She won’t let me touch her.
却不让我碰她
It’s no different when you’re prime races, is it?
就算居留签证批准了 情况也一样
Indefinitely leave to remain.
永久居留
Thank you.
谢谢你
This is my sister.
这是我妹妹
It’s my sister. Is she nice?
她是我妹妹 漂亮吗
It’s my sister. It’s true, honest.
她是我妹妹 真的 没骗你们
Yeah. Is she good? It’s my sister.
她好看吗 她是我妹妹
It’s my sister.
这是我妹妹
Could be your lucky day.
“今天会是你的幸运日”
Discovered her on the loo. Honestly.
我在卫生间发现她的 真的
Harold Jackson.
哈罗德·杰克逊
Yeah.
是我
I’m sorry. I…
对不起 我
London.
在伦敦
Downjacket. Yeah.
鸭绒外套 对
You look great. What you doing here?
你漂亮极了 来这里是?
Uh… I…
我…
Uh… coincidence.
碰巧遇见
My uh… friend lives on the same floor, yeah.
我有个朋友住同一栋楼
Open the door.
开门吧
Can’t remember her name. She’s pretty.
记不起她的名字 她很漂亮
Oh! She is out rages.
她大发脾气
She’s just drop everything and gone back to bloody Africa.
然后就丢下一切 回那该死的非洲去了
Richard, BBC.
BBC的理查德
They’re making some song about her.
正在为她写歌♥曲
The day that change my life or something.
叫”改变我人生的那一天”什么的
I mean I’m the one who changed her life, darling.
其实 我才是改变她人生的人 亲爱的
They should making a film about me.
他们应该拍摄一部关于我的影片
Waris. So good to see you.
很高兴见到你 华莉丝
You look great what your wearing.
你这身打扮看起来很不错
Do you want something to drink?
要喝点什么吗
Coffee, tea, water, still, sparkling, coke?
咖啡 茶 水 矿泉水 苏打水 还是可乐?
Water please.
水就可以
Another water please. Yes, mam.
再来瓶水 好的
I watched the BBC film.
我看了BBC的影片
I thought it was amazing.
我认为拍得很好
So, tell me how do you feel seeing your mother?
那 请告诉我你见到母亲有什么感觉
You haven’t seen her in how long?
你们多久没见面了
Twenty years.
二十年
Wow! Twenty years! God.
二十年! 天哪
I would love not to see my mother for twenty years.
我倒想二十年不见我母亲
You really are nomad girl. Now look at you.
你本来是个牧羊女 再看现在的你
You are… You’re a top model. Everybody dolls.
现在你是个顶级模特 受人喜爱
So, tell me how you get discovered?
告诉我你是怎样被发掘的
Tell me the day that change your life.
告诉我改变你一生的那天
You just walked into a fast-food restaurant.
当时你走进一家快餐店
And there was just a photographer, right?
然后碰到一位摄影师 对吗
That’s not the day that change my life.
那不是改变我一生的那天
What? What do you mean?
什么 你的意思是什么
I don’t want to do any more this ” Nomad girl to top model” stories.
我不想再谈”牧羊女变成顶级女模”的故事
Well, that’s what we arranged. That’s what our readers want.
这是安排好的 读者们就是想看这种故事
If I tell you a story.
如果我给你说一个故事
You guarantee you will be published.
你保证一定会刊载吗
Ok. I can’t guarantee you anything. You know, we’re…
我不能做任何保证 你要明白 我们…
We’re one of the top magazines.
我们是最畅销的杂♥志♥之一
We got readers all over the world.
我们的读者遍布全世界
Ok.
好吧
Ok.
保证发布
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell me about the day that change your life.
告诉我改变你一生的那天
I was three years old.
那时我才三岁
And the night before I was…
那天的前一晚 我…
given an extra potion of rice.
多分到一碗米饭