I didn’t know.
我当时不知道
We granted you limited permit to remain in the UK.
我们给你有限的英国居留许可
You must report to immigration once a week.
你必须每星期向移♥民♥局报到
Any infringements, and you’ll be deported.
只要违反一次 就会驱逐出境
Do you know why you still sitting there?
你知道为什么仍然可以坐在那吗
And not back with your camels…
而不是回去骑骆驼
in some miserable huts without water or broadband?
住没水没宽带的破草屋吗
Because I hired the best lawyer in town.
因为我雇了城里最好的律师
which I should done in the first place…
其实我一开始就应该这样做
instead of trusting of your low life associates couldn’t organize a piss-up in a brewery.
而不是相信你那些低下阶层的无用朋友们
You have cost me thousands! My darling.
亲爱的 你已经花了我上万镑
Thousands!
上万镑!
But I’ll have it back. Every penny.
但我会赚回来的 一分也不能少
You will do every job I send your way. And you’ll not complain.
我给你的工作你都要接 不能抱怨
And you will do it before immigration authorities send you back.
还要做好 否则移♥民♥局就把你送回去
To your desert.
回你那沙漠
Marsell! Trevor!
马塞尔 特雷弗
Ten thousands seven hundred and forty five pounds, twenty three pence.
10,745镑23便士
That’s the lawyer. That’s the travel costs.
这是律师费 这是律师的旅宿费
And that is…
而这个
you’ve already lost commision for all the jobs you didn’t get it to do.
是因为你没有工作 而损失的佣金
Here you go.
钥匙放这了
What about the bail that you’ve paid.
你付的保释金呢
I don’t need that back.
不要你还
I should’ve double checked that dodgy passport.
我应该再检查一遍那本危险的护照
I mean I’m the one who knows about this stuff, not you.
这种事情你完全不懂
This is my fault.
是我的错
You were just trying to help.
你只是想帮我
So what you gonna do then.
那接下去你打算怎么办
I need work permit.
我需要工作许可证
Oh, no. Waris. You can’t be serious.
别 华莉丝 你不会当真吧
No!
不行
What?
什么情况
I’m so sorry!
真的很抱歉
Had right nightmare. First bus wouldn’t let me on, it was full.
发恶梦了 第一班巴士满人 不让上
That’s… here’s some flowers. For you.
花 花是送你的
Thank you.
谢谢
You’re sure you want to do this?
你真的愿意这样做吗
Remember I have no money.
不要忘记我是没有钱的
I don’t want your money. And you can’t touch her.
我不要钱 你可不能碰她
What?! I’ve got a girl friend actually. Oh?
说什么 我最近交了女朋友 噢?
Yeah. She’s polish, blond, beautiful.
对 她是波兰人 金发碧眼 美人儿
Where is she then?
那她在哪
Marilyn. That would be strange.
玛丽莲 那会很尴尬的
Yeah.
没错
All right. Should we do this?
好了 应该不错的
Come on.
来吧
You see. There is only one way to fox them.
只有一种办法可以骗过他们
That’s… if we live together as a man and wife.
就是… 像夫妻那样一起生活
What?! Traidition.
做什么 传统惯例
What about your girl friend?
你女朋友怎么办
She’s out. She’ll be fine.
她没事的
She works for the amnesty international.
她在国♥际♥特♥赦♥组织工作
Here.
来照相
Smile.
笑一个
What are you doing? We have to take photographes, you know?
你在干什么 我们要有合影 明白吗
It’s proof of our love.
作为夫妻恩爱的证明
Would you prefer to sleep on the left or on the right?
你喜欢睡左边还是右边
‘Cause you know, I’m easy. I’m all right.
因为我很随便的 我无所谓
On the sofa.
睡沙发
Yeah. See, thing is,
行 不过问题是
The immigration boys. They’ll popping around for surprise inspections.
移♥民♥局那些人 他们会突击检查
We need to keep one step ahead of them. You know.
我们要比他们先想到这些问题
It has to look real.
看起来要像真的
Yeah. Ok.
你说得对
Yeah. Sorry about that. Maid’s day off.
那个 不好意思 女佣今天休息
It’s Ok.
没问题
Neal, thank you. For everything.
尼尔 谢谢 谢谢 你做的一切
Really.
真的
Ah, Ok.
好了
Best behavior.
注意言行
They’re officers of the laws. Sweeping in to make arrests
他们是法政人员 随时可能会抓你走
Ten thousand pounds. Yes? You betcha straight in my bank account.
一万镑 是吗 对 直接存入我的帐户
So everybody. May I present Waris Dirie.
各位 请允许我介绍 华莉丝-迪里耶
Where’s the car tyres? Car tyres?
车胎那里去了 车胎
Pirelli is a calendar, darling.
“倍耐力”是个日历 亲爱的
Go along to make up.
去化妆吧
Where’s Donaldson? Isn’t he taking the pictures?
唐纳森在哪 不是由他负责拍照吗
He’ll be here later. Later.
他晚点来 晚点
So, what we think? Is’t Ok?
你们觉得怎么样
Is he here yet? Oh, you know Terry.
他还没来? 你知道特里的
So. Did we do the body? Yeah. And feets?
所以 上身准备好了 脚呢
She doesn’t need anything.
她什么都不用准备
Good afternoon. Hello, hello, hello. Hello, Lucinda.
午安 嗨 嗨 你好 卢仙达
Mastero. Hello, darling.
亲爱的大♥师♥ 你好
Sorry, I’m late. Apologise, Waris.
我迟到了 对不起 华莉丝
I picked up my daughter after from school. Look, I found this. Look.
因为要接女儿放学 看 我找到这个
You might like it.
你可能喜欢的
Thank you.
谢谢
How are you? Oh, great. Yeah.
你好吗 不错 很好
She’ll be fine with me. Thank you.
我会拍好她的 谢谢
Ok.
好的
Uh, could you leave please?
请大家离场
Thank you!
谢谢
They off.
他们走了
It’s a duck feather, look.
看 鸭子的羽毛
Green on it. Gua-Gua.
绿色的 呱呱
We all sets, Spike? Yes, boss.
布置好了吗 斯派克 是的 老板
This is your mark, my dear.
就在这位置 小姐
That’s it.
就这里
Don’t think about the money.
不要想钱的事
Never mind anybody more gorgeous.
别在意谁比你更漂亮
Right, let’s do the polish, Louie. Do we?
路易 用波兰风格
Let’s do the one.
先来拍一张
Oh, Spike. Give us another cup of tea now, will you?
斯派克 再给我们来杯茶好吗
Waris. You have to take your clothes off.
华莉丝 接下来得把衣服脱掉
Waris. You’re lovely person, you know.
知道吗 华莉丝 你很美
From inside as much as outside.
里外都那么美
If we get this right.
如果这次能做好
It’ll change your life.
会改变你的人生
So it’s all gonna come off.
所以要全部脱掉
All right.
行吗
You are allowed to breath, you know.
你总得喘气吧
Right. Here we go.
好了 开始了
Right. Chin up. Not that much so.
好的 抬高下巴 不用抬那么多
That’s it.
就这样
Ok. Chin up again. Mouth, that’s it.
下巴抬高… 注意嘴 好
That’s all right.
就这样
Slowly.
慢慢地
Ok. Just turns the right slightly.
好 稍微向右转一点
Open your mouth a bit.
把嘴张开一点
A bit more.
多一点儿
No. Not that much. Close it. That’s it, that’s it.
不 不要张那么大 小一点 对了 对了
That’s lovely.
很可爱
That’s great!
非常好
It’s good.
表现不错
I make chicken soup. You like that. No?
我做♥鸡♥汤 你喜欢 还是不喜欢?
So where you’ve been?
你去哪儿了
I was worried about you.
我担心你来着
You know, London can be a dangerous place.
伦敦有的地方挺危险的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!