It gonna cost us a fortune in a visa fees.
签证费可要花一大笔钱
But you worth it.
但你是值得的
You look amazing.
你太美了
By the way.
但不得不问
Are you having a sex? What?
您是否有性伙伴 什么?
Next, please.
请下一位
Next, please.
请下一位
You didn’t attend?
你没有参加?
You know. They all look like there better than me.
他们看起来都比我好
Ok. I lost my nerve, it’s happens.
好吧 我胆怯了 怯场
What?
那又怎样?
For you.
给您的
To say thank you.
感谢你
Did this full of the back of lorry or what?
是偷来的还是怎样
You can’t afford this.
你买♥♥不起的
They want me to go to the big fashion show.
他们要我参加大型时装表演
It’s lots of money.
可以赚很多钱
But you need to teach me to walk.
但你要教我走猫步
Waris.
华莉丝
Waris. I’m sorry.
华莉丝 对不起
I… I wasn’t… I wasn’t watching.
我不是… 我不是偷♥窥♥
There’s a lady downstairs to see you.
楼下有位女士要见你
You are fired!
你被开除了
You’ve made me look like a completely an idiot.
你把我弄得像个白♥痴♥一样
Owh, easy.
别激动
I had spent days getting you new bookings all over the globe.
这些天 我替你在全世界接工作
Then I discover you’re illegal.
接下来却发现你是非法居留
This patheticly little passport of yours.
你这可怜的护照
It’s a historic document. It’s six years out of date.
已经成为历史 都过期六年前了
You’ll get yourself deported back to your dreary little desert,
你会被遣返回那沉闷的小沙漠
and I’m gonna lose every penny I’ve been invest in your skinny little ass.
而我会失去在你那小黑屁屁上投资的每一分钱
What do you mean she’s getting deported?
你怎么知道她会被驱逐出境
Uh, excuse me. My lady.
打断一下 这位女士
Could you mind those steal on my floor?
能不能不要用你的小脚跟踩来踩去
You make any marks, I’ll bill you for the damage.
要是弄坏了地板 我会寄账单给你的
I have got a car waiting. All right?
我在等车 行吗
Marry me.
嫁给我
Oh! Get off, Neal. We haven’t got time for your love sick tomfoolery.
尼尔 我没时间看你的低俗示爱
I mean it!
我是认真的
We just get married on paper.
我们只是纸上结婚
Waris get passport, job done.
华莉丝就可以拿到护照
I don’t have time for this. We fly out on Tuesday.
我没有时间等 星期二就要出发了
Children. Children!
孩子们 孩子们
Can we just use a bit of lateral thinking here.
我们是不是想点别的办法
Do you know something? Might do.
你有门路 也许有
How much? Three thousand.
多少钱 三千
Two. Two and half.
两千 两千五
Better be good. He is.
不能出岔子 不会
No, no, no, no. I have no money. Take this back then.
不 不 我没有钱 那把表退了
No! No! Waris. My people have caused yours…
不 华莉丝 我的国人这些年来
so much suffering and subjugation of the years.
让你受了太多苦难和委屈
Just seems the least I could do.
这好像是我起码能做到的了
Thank you, darling.
谢谢 亲
We won’t be needing any noble sacrifices.
我们不需要任何高尚的牺牲
Very sweet.
真够感人的
Take this? Prefer cash.
刷♥卡♥可以吗 最好付现金
Oh please!
求你了
All right. 10% sur-charge.
行 百分之十附加费
Make the call.
打电♥话♥吧
Don’t worry. They’ll fix it. It’s fine.
别担心 他们能解决 没事的
Ok. Now listen up everybody. We get the Paris.
各位听着 我们到巴黎了
And John Lupronfer manage man will take us to a darling little hotel in San Roma.
会有专人领我们去酒店
From mary street to the globe party at the Paris. You could settle.
走圣玛丽街去参加巴黎的大型派对活动 然后休息
Then you sleep for 6 and a quater hours tomorrow. It’s fittings.
可以睡到明早6点15分 接着就是试穿了
Givenchy in the morning and Chanel and Dior in the afternoon.
早上穿纪梵希 晚饭后穿香奈尔和迪奥
And I don’t want to see any alchoal, and I do not want to see any drugs.
不准喝酒 不准嗑药
Do you understand me girls?
姑娘们 明白了吗
Ok. Thursday is Donna Telly’s birthday party.
星期四是唐娜·泰莉的生日派对
And rumour has it. Johny Dilton going to be there.
据说约翰·迪尔顿也会去
Without Vanessa. Yeah!
他女朋友不去 太好了
Monday, Madona is opening Ge Di Aye.
星期一 麦当娜为戈蒂埃剪彩开张
So I booked you all for that.
我安排了你们都出场
Go on. Quick-q-q-q-quick. Every girl. There we go.
大家都快着点
You and I, my darling. Waris O’saleven. So sweet!
亲爱的 你现在是华莉丝·奥沙利文 真好听
Off we go. Come.
咱们走吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Who is John Dilton?
约翰·迪尔顿是谁
Mrs Walis O’saleven. What is it? What’re you doing?
华莉丝·奥沙利文太太 干什么
We have to ask you… What’re you doing? No! No! No! No!
恐怕得请你… 干什么 别 别 别
No! No! No! There is a mistake. You mistake it!
别带走她 搞错了 你们弄错了
Excuse me. Gentleman. She is a legitimate UK citizen.
对不起 她是英国公民
Get up, get up. I’m calling my lawyer.
起来 起来 我现在就打给律师
Lucinda. I’m calling my lawyer.
卢辛达 我现在就找律师
Your father beats your mother,
你♥爸♥爸打了你母亲
because she let you go.
因为她放走了你
But mothers never stop loving their daughters.
但母亲爱女儿的心是不会变的
Your father will never forgive you.
你父亲永远不会原谅你
But you can’t stay with us.
但你也不能跟我们住一起
I can’t go back home, grandmother.
外婆 我不能回去
Maris, a sister of your mother,
你母亲有个妹妹 叫玛丽亚姆
is the wife of the Somali ambassador in London.
是索马里驻伦敦大使的夫人
She is looking for a maid.
她想找个女佣
It’s Allah’s will that you move on.
阿♥拉♥的意旨是要你继续前行
There will be war in Somalia. In Europe you are safe.
索马里会起战火 你到欧洲就安全了
Don’t come back.
别回来
They will try to change you there.
那里的人们会设法改变你
Never forget where you come from.
但你永远不要忘记故乡
Here is your passport.
这是你的护照
It tells people who you are.
别人看了就知道你是谁
Without it you are no one.
没了它 你就什么都不是
May Allah protect you, Afyareh.
愿阿♥拉♥保佑你 阿菲亚
Go in peace.
一路顺风
Ladies and Gentlemen.
先生 女士们
Welcome to “Today is your lucky day”
欢迎参加”今天是你的幸运日”活动
Today…
今天
is…

your lucky…
你的幸运
day.

The starving Somali people has believed that…
饥饿的索马里人♥民♥
the civil war is finally over.
终于看到内战结束了
The official victim counte 100,000 people.
受害者估计有十万人
One third would’ve been women and children.
其中三分之一是妇女和孩子
Refugees have raised to 500,000.
难民人数增加到五十万
Mohamed Siad Barre’s been deposed.
总统穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·西亚德·巴雷被推♥翻♥
His army has been pulled out of Mogodishu.
他的军队已撤离摩加迪沙
Waris. There is a Coup d’Etat in Somalia!
华莉丝 索马里发生政♥变♥
The president is deposed.
总统被推♥翻♥了
The embassy staff has been recalled!
大使♥馆♥人员已被召回
Waris, pack your belongings!
沃莉丝 收拾行李
I can’t go back!
我不回去
Over tens of thousands civilians are destroying 70% of the city.
超过10万之众的市民已将70%的城市区域破坏
According to different sources, we didn’t have organizations.
因为消息来源不同 我们不知道有哪些组织参与
The next step is to build a full of goverment in which power is…
下一步是组建新的政♥府♥
to be equally distributed between the different factions.
由两个派系共同执政
You got some good friends, so they just paid your bail.
你的好朋友们为你付了保释金
You free to go.
你可以走了
After your embassy close down, there was six monthes period during…
在你们国家的大使♥馆♥关闭后 六个月时间内
which you’ll automatically granted asylum as a political refugee.
你会自动以政♥治♥难民身份得到庇护
All you have to do is extend your passport.
当时你只要把护照延期就可以了
You want a stamp, that’s all it would’ve taken.
你只要来盖个章 我们就会收留你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!