I always called her Afyareh.
我总是叫她阿菲亚
Grandma, why have we never seen you?
外婆 为什么我们从来没见过你
Because your mother ran away through the desert…
因为你妈妈也是离家出走 穿越沙漠
to marry your father.
嫁给了你父亲
A man we did not approve because he was nothing but a nomad.
我们不接受你父亲 因为他是游牧民族
I wonder if it made her happy.
我也想知道她这样会幸福吗
All that pain must be worth something.
受那些苦一定是为了值得的东西
Waris.
华莉丝
Shit.
可恶
Flowers.
鲜花
Mad.
疯狂吧
Quite comfortable these beds, aren’t they?
相当舒服的床 是吗
Oh, such a day. God.
哦 上帝 今天太累了
Been on my feet all day.
站在那里一整天
Hello.
您好
Hello.
您好
Do come in?
进来吗
You don’t look famous.
你看起来不像很有名气的人
Fame! Yeah, right.
名气 那东西…
It’s all right to get your through passport control without any hassel. I suppose.
我想 这份工作让你取得签证还是没问题的
But grave-yard are full of people thought they were rather marvellous.
坟场里倒是葬着不少自以为是的人
You forgot.
你忘了这个
You kept it all this time?
这段时间你一直保存着?
Thank you.
谢谢
So how much you pay to take my picture?
拍我的照片 你付多少钱给我?
I’m usually the one who gets paid for the picture.
通常是别人付钱请我拍
So you’re really interested in bing a model?
你真的有兴趣当模特儿?
I’m interested in better life.
不如说我对更好的生活有兴趣
Try and relax. Thanks.
尽量放松 谢谢
Yeah. Ok. Ready? How you doing?
好了 准备好了吗 进展如何
Yeah. Good. Ok. Here we go.
好的 好了 开始吧
You just sit on the stool.
你坐在圆凳上就好
Change the back, will you?
准备下照相机
Just sit yourself down.
只要坐下就行了
Ok.
好的
If you just…
你能不能
Turn yourself around this way.
转向这边
This way.
这边
Right. Just face that white thing there. That’s it.
对了 看着那个白色的东西 行了
Just do some test, will you?
先做些测试
Ok.
行了
I don’t know your name.
我还不知道你的名字
Waris. Waris.
华莉丝 华莉丝
Okey-dokey. Waris. Here we go.
好的 华莉丝 我们开始吧
Ok. chin up a little bit.
好的 下巴抬高一点
That’s not working, is it?
行不通 是不是
I’m sorry. Waste your time. No. No. No. Sit down. Please sit down.
抱歉 浪费你时间 不是那个意思 坐下 请坐下
Face that way. It’s fine. Ok.
脸朝那边 别误会
So, Waris. Do you think about home a lot?
华莉丝 你是不是很想家
Your mom and dad? Uh?
想妈妈爸爸
Brothers and sisters? Uh?
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
A typical Donaldson. He’s only interested in you profile.
典型的唐纳森 他只对你的轮廓感兴趣
Mind you. He does say you have the most beautiful profile he has never seen.
不过他说你的轮廓是他所见过最美的
Look at the wall.
转过去
Okey-dokey. So… straw?
好了 那么… 吸管呢
Why do we want to be model? Dirie.
迪里 我们为什么要做模特儿这行呢
And don’t say it’s the money. Because I’m telling you now.
不要说只为了钱 人人都想有钱又有名
that if you girls get rich or famous the ones that do are exceptional.
但不是每个人都能做到的
Being model is better than being cleaning lady.
做模特儿 比做清洁女工好
Can you walk? Trevor.
知道怎么走猫步吗 特雷弗
Yes. I walk long way to Mogadishu.
我走过很远的路到摩加迪沙
No. No. No. No. Can you WALK?
不 不 你能走猫步吗
This is the new girl. Nataliya.
这是新来的 纳塔利娅
Ukrainer? Yes.
乌克兰的 是的
Oh, no.
不行
Oh! Who knew?
再说吧
Take care. Bye bye. Darling.
保重 再见 亲爱的
Miss Loucher.
拉撤尔小姐
And what a shame!
真丢人
Nichole. You’ve had the baby. You look great!
妮可 看不出来你都生过孩子了 气色真好
Well done. So walk to the couch.
不错 现在你走到沙发那里
Come on. Come on. Come on.
走吧 走吧 走吧
No. No. No. That’s hiddious. Hiddious! Hiddious! Take them off.
不 不 不 这很难看 难看 难看 脱下来
Oh, God. What you hidding under that tent. Fat?
天呀 你在长袍里面藏了什么 脂肪
Cellulite? I can’t see them bubble that.
脂肪团 别对我说是泡沫衬垫
There’ll never book one of my girls again. Lift your dress.
我手下的模特儿不用这个的 换了你这身衣服
Lift your dress!
换了你这身衣服!
You have a casting session in half an hour from now.
半小时后你要试镜
If you don’t want it to be your last one.
如果你不想让这次试镜成为最后一次
Lift you dress!
就换了你这身衣服
You working in a burg bar or something. Forget it.
你在一家快餐店还是什么地方工作 不管了
Oh, you have a bum.
你屁♥股♥挺大
Right. You’ll have to get rid of that.
要想法变小
Oh, my God! What have you done to your feet?
天呀 你这双脚是怎么回事
Massel.
马塞尔
Are they? Scars? You have to do something about that.
这是? 疤痕 你得想想办法清除掉这些
Oh, God. Well.
天呐 好吧
Ok. Good job. Donaldson is salivating for you.
好吧 就这样 唐纳森正流着口水等你呢
Here is your address. Take a taxi.
这是地址 坐出租车去吧
I can’t take a taxi.
我不坐出租车
Darling. There isn’t going to be a limousine to pick you up.
亲爱的 不会有加长豪华轿车接你的
Us ordinary mortals have to take cabs.
我们这些普通人坐出租车
No. I mean I have no money. I walk.
不 我是说我没钱 用走的
Burton. I want that back.
博通 这钱要还的
So how are you?
你好吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Very good.
是的 是的 非常好
Ok, now.
好的 所以
The girl who you met before. I’ll let her be there.
我送德国女孩去 你见过的那个
Does it? Dear.
亲爱的 是吗
Ivana. Mandy. Jenny. Nichole.
伊万娜 曼迪 珍妮 尼科尔
Quinene and Yikern.
奎楠和约肯
Waris. You’re the next.
华莉丝 下一个是你
Spot?
站这里
No? I go.
不行吗 那我走了
Hold on.
等等
So you’re Donaldson’s girl? Yes.
你就是唐纳森看中的那个女孩 是我
Hang on. Come back.
等等 回来
Ok. Relax. Turn around.
好了 放松 转身
Again.
再来
Open your mouth. No. Maybe not need so loud.
张开你的嘴 也许不用那么大
Maybe I’m too old for this.
难道我真老了
Waris. My darling, you’re going to travell the globe.
亲爱的华莉丝 你要环游地球了
I booked you into all the big shows.
我为你预订了所有大型时装展
Every where!
到处都有
From the deserts’ of Africa to the cat-walks’ of the world.
从非洲沙漠一路走上世界天桥
I’m a genius.
我太有才了
So, first stop. Paris.
第一站 巴黎
We gonna travell with Naomi and Christina.
我们跟纳奥米和克里斯蒂娜同行
Then you gonna meet all the French photographers.
接着我们跟全法国的摄影师见面
Introduce by me of cause.
当然是我请的
And then, my darling. Thanks to my brilliance.
然后 亲爱的 凭借我的才华
You got two major campaigns in America.
你在美国还有两场大型宣传活动
That’s where big money is. My darling. In America?
那才是赚大钱的地方 美国?
So, hand your passport.
把你的护照给我吧
Marilyn called again.
玛丽莲又打来电♥话♥
Yeah. Later. It’s fifth time she’s called.
知道了 等会 这是她第五次打来了
Too bad. Fresh water. Come on, give it to me.
没空 倒杯水来 给我吧
Otherwise, how can I organize all these visas?
不然我怎么去办签证呢
Oh, my God! Somali relic.
天呐 是索马里的古董
Here you are. Masell.
水来了 马塞奥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!