I’m woman.
我就是女人
It’s not like that for me.
而我就不必那样
Do you remember what you looked like before.
你记得那里以前是什么样吗
Like this?
像我这样
They-They-They not do it to you?
他们 他们没有割你?
Your mother?
比如你母亲
Never.
这里从来也没人割过
They don’t do it to anyone here.
这里没有人这么做
Excuse me.
麻烦您
I knew you wouldn’t call me.
我知道你不会给我打电♥话♥
But it’s all right, it’s all right.
不过没关系 没事
I probably would be dispointed if you had.
如果你打过电♥话♥ 我反倒可能会感到失望
Should I tell you? You handle that broom excatly like my old mum use to.
你拿拖把的手势跟我妈妈一模一样
You’re right. You’re right, you’re right.
不跟陌生男人说话
You shouldn’t let strange men chat you up.
挺好 你的想法是对的
You know? You’re lucky. You really have no idea…
知道吗 你很幸运 你真的没意识到…
how beautiful you are.
你是多么美丽
Have you eh…?
你还…
Have you still got the card I gave you?
还留着我给你的名片吗
Good.
对我真不赖
Why eat goat food?
为什么吃羊吃的东西
I’ve got three monthes, yeah?
三个月后将要进行
A really crucial audition coming, that’s my last chance.
最关键的面试 这是我最后的机会
And bloody place hasn’t turn me down.
这是唯一一所没有拒绝我的学校
Jesus! Where did you get this from?
天呐 你从哪得来的
Terry Donaldson.
特里·唐纳森
The Terry Donaldson.
大名鼎鼎的特里·唐纳森
What do you mean? He’s only famous.
你说什么 他是一个名人
The fashion photographer, he did Diana.
时尚摄影师 为戴安娜王妃拍过照
Aunt Marian said that pictures are bad. What does she know?
马莉安阿姨说照相不好 她怎么知道
Who wants to take her picture anyway.
又没人愿意为她照相
And that’s right. You’re gorgeous.
你真的非常漂亮
You can earn a bloody fortune.
可以赚很多钱
Talking of gorgeous.
说到漂亮
That hot Harold, from the another night.
上周末碰到的那个性感哈罗德
You did your cenderella trick. Wanted you to have that.
被你灰姑娘的魅力迷住了 让我把这个交给你
In case you ever passing through New York.
万一你路过纽约的话
His address.
这是他的地址
Haraold Jackson. Harold Jackson.
哈罗德·杰克逊 哈罗德·杰克逊
Call him.
打电♥话♥给他
He says I’m different. And then…
他看出我跟别人有不同 然后呢
Oh, darling.
哦 亲爱的
Fuck! My watch! Shit.
糟糕 我忘了带手表
What’s the time? I need to get back work.
几点了 我还要上班
Ten minutes.
还有10分钟
Waris.
华莉丝
Waris.
华莉丝
Waris.
华莉丝
It’s all right. I don’t have any money.
别担心 我一份钱也没有
What’re you talking about money? Fool.
傻瓜 什么钱不钱的
Don’t need money. They’ll get you help.
不需要钱 他们会帮你的
Go on. Marilyn. Go on.
你走吧 玛丽莲 去上班
What’re you talking about work? I’m not going to work.
什么工作不工作 不去了
I’m getting you help.
我找人帮你检查
Stay there.
呆在那不要动
Is there any nurse in this place?
这里有护士吗
Anyone?
有护士吗
Can I help you?
需要帮助吗
Yes. My friend. She’s really ill.
是的 我朋友 她痛的厉害
Can you tell me where hurts?
能告诉我哪里痛吗
Yeah. Here I think.
我想是这里
We’re going to get you some help. What’s your name?
我们会帮你检查 你叫什么名字
Waris.
华莉丝
Waris? Ok. We can get you some help, don’t worry.
华莉丝 好的 我们会帮助你 不要担心
It’s Ok. You’ll be all right.
你会没事的
You can help her, yeah?
你可以帮助她 是吗
Yeah. Let me just fetch someone, Ok?
是的 我去找人 好吗
You stay with her. Thank you.
你陪着她 谢谢
You see?
看到了吧
Please try and relax.
请尽量放松
Now if you could just lift you feet into these.
把双脚放在这上面就行了
Come on, lovely. or doctor can’t help you.
来吧 小姐 医生看你来了
Here we go.
像这样
I can’t give you back what’s been taken away.
被割除的部分 我无法替你复原
But at least I can make sure you won’t hurt, Ok?
但至少我可以保证 让你不再痛了
Can you get nurse Fatimah? I think she’s speakes Somali.
请你叫法蒂玛护士来一下 她会说索马里语
Put legs down now.
双腿可以放下来了
Fatimah is off today. But Amaile says he’ll do it.
法蒂玛今天休假 不过阿莫也会说索马里语
Can you tell this yong lady? She was stitched up far too tightly.
麻烦你告诉这位女士 她被缝得太紧了
A real botch up. I have to say.
不得不说 缝得很糟糕
Can you say I like to operate as soon as possible.
告诉她我会尽快替她做手术
Aren’t you ashamed? Showing this white man your body.
让男人看你的下身 你不觉得羞耻吗
Our tradition is of no concern to them.
我们的传统不关他们的事
Tell her. She is doing the right thing.
告诉她 她做得对
It’s amazing she’s been up for this for so long.
令人吃惊的是 她忍♥受了这么久
She must be in absolute constant torment.
一定忍♥受着长♥期♥的痛苦折磨
But she mustn’t worry. We can fix it.
但她不必担心 我们可以治疗
Sure.
好的
If you change what you are, then you are betraying your parents,
如果你改变自己 那就背叛了你父母
your people and your heritage.
背叛了你的民族和传统
Does your mother know what you are about to do? Shame on you!
你妈妈知道你打算这么做吗 真可耻
She’ll think about it.
她会考虑的
Mommy, I am bleeding down there. What?
妈妈 我下面正在流血 怎么了
Good, it means…
那是好事 意味着
you are a woman now!
你现在是女人了
It’s terribly painful.
痛得很
All pain will pass.
一切痛苦都会过去的
Does it?
是吗
Waris, this is Galool Mohammed.
华莉丝 他是罕默德本·加拉尔
Go sit beside him.
坐到他身边去
Come closer my dear, come closer.
过来 亲爱的 近些
Do you like my watch?
你喜欢我的手表吗
Waris. You will marry him,
华莉丝 你将嫁给他
to be his fourth wife.
成为他第四任妻子
I arranged the wedding for tomorrow.
我们会在明天安排婚礼
Please have some meat.
吃些肉吧
Mom, I will not marry him!
妈妈 我不嫁他
Galool Mohammed paid a lot for you.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥为你付了大笔礼金
You can’t say no.
你不能反对
Where are you going? To grandmother.
你要去哪去 摩加迪沙外婆那里
Mogadishu! It’s far away!
摩加迪沙 很远的呀
I come with you!
我跟你一块去
No! They need you here, little brother!
不 这里需要你 弟弟
Don’t worry! In the city I earn lots of money,
别担心 我在城里赚到很多钱后
and then I come back to get you!
就回来接你
Mommy.
妈妈
Mogadishu?
去摩加迪沙吗
Yes. Hurry up.
去 快点上来
Shut up!
不要喊
Mommy!
妈妈
I said shut up!
我说让你闭嘴
Where is the mosque?
清♥真♥寺在哪里
Over there.
在那边
Mother, see what comes of living with goats and sheep!
妈妈你看 跟羊一起生活就是这个样子
We can’t afford to keep her. She has to go back home!
我们没能力收留她 她一定要回家
A girl who dares the long journey through the desert has a good reason.
一个女孩子冒险穿过沙漠 必定有她的苦衷
She blamed our family! Enough! Go back to work!
这是我们家的耻辱 够了 干活去
A miracle you survived!
你能活下来真是个奇迹
It was Allah’s will.
这是阿♥拉♥的旨意
You have the same lips as your mother.
你的嘴唇跟你♥妈♥的♥一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!