不
No.
你是吗?
Are you?
下车
Get out of the car.
走
Go!
– 窃听器呢?- 过来 老兄
– Where’s the wire? – Come on, man.
我没有戴着该死窃听器 老兄
I’m not wearing a fucking wire, man.
老兄 我没有戴着该死的窃听器
Man, I’m not wearing no fucking wire.
起来
Get up.
他怎么知道你的?
How does he know you?
别告诉我是因为该死的健身房♥
Don’t tell me it’s from the fucking gym.
听着 我不知道他是谁
Look, I don’t know him.
干了他吧
Smoke this punk.
接着说 混♥蛋♥
Talk, motherfucker.
我不是警♥察♥ 好吧?
I’m no cop, all right?
他走向我 他却知道你
Now he came to me. He know you.
他知道你们所有人 但是我什么也没告诉他
He know all of you. But I aingt tell him shit.
他让我汗颜 我从来没有见过他
He was sweating me. I aingt seen him since.
我认为他故意放过我们的
I thought he’d leave us alone.
所以他们知道多少?
So how much do they know?
一无所知
Nothing.
我什么都没告诉他们
I aingt tell them shit.
反正我什么都不知道
I don’t know nothing anyway.
你知道我是最后一个会把事情搞砸的人
And you know I’m the last person that would fuck this up.
现在 如果我们要取消的话 我懂了
Now, if we’ve got to call it off, I get it.
但是我什么都不会告诉他们
But I know I aingt tell them shit.
周五
Friday.
一定要让他知道
Make sure he knows it’s on.
真好
So good.
即使是真的 真的
It’s true, though. It’s true.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
尼克 最近怎么样?
How you doing, Nick
嗯
Hmm.
– 我是尼克 – 你好
– I’m Nick. – Hello.
你好吗?
How are you?
很好
Good.
吃什么
What’s for…
– 晚饭吃什么呢?- 你闻起来像是喝过酒 尼克
– What’s for dinner? – You smell like alcohol, Nick.
嗯?
Hmm?
放轻松
Relax.
我已经吃过了
I already ate.
给我一直笔 种马
Give me a pen, stud
尼克 我刚要打电♥话♥给你
Nick, I was gonna call you.
下周我要带你去吃饭
I was gonna take you to dinner next week.
快给我
Just give me a fucking pen.
谢谢你 鲁德
Thanks, Ruud.
– 我将去 – 不 你哪也不去
– I’m gonna hit the… – No, you’re not.
红酒怎么样?
How’s the wine?
好喝吗?
Good?
可真♥他♥妈♥的好喝
That’s pretty fucking good.
所以我想我仅仅 呃
So I imagine I just, uh…
仅仅
What, just
随便签在哪 对吧?
sign anywhere, yeah?
好的
Okay.
我想这是废话
And I imagine it’s assumed that if you were ever
要是你敢碰我的女儿
to touch one of my girls or, say,
或是跟她们说话
talk to them, or,
甚至是看她们一眼
or, you know, even look at them,
我会崩了你 你知道我在说什么吧?
I go boom-boom. You know what I’m saying?
但是 我的意思是 那是不言而喻的 对吧?
But, I mean, that’s self-evident, right?
没有必要把它写在合同里 对吗?
There’s no need to put that in the contract, is there?
– 不 我不这样认为 – 尼克
– No, I didn’t think so. – Nick…
能请你离开吗 尼克?
Can you please go, Nick?
– 够了 尼克 – 当然
– That’s enough, Nick. – Sure.
来吧
Come on.
来这 拥抱我
Come here. Give me a hug.
过来 我们会在治疗中省下一大笔钱
Come on. We’ll save a fortune in therapy.
嗯?
Hmm?
过来呀 拥抱我
Come on. Give me a hug.
这下你会懂了 霍斯?
There you go, huh, hoss?
你总是要把每件事都搞得一团糟
You’ve just always got to make a spectacle out of everything.
好的 非常好
Yeah, pretty much.
好吧 尼克 我认为是时候该走了
All right, Nick. I think it’s time to go.
来 尼克 我们走
Come on, Nick, let’s go.
嘿
Hey…
– 打电♥话♥给该死的警♥察♥ – 那正是我要说的
– Call the fucking cops. – That’s what I’m saying.
– 打电♥话♥给该死的警♥察♥ – 抱歉 但是你真的该走了
– Call the fucking cops. – I’m sorry, but it’s time for you to go.
报♥警♥呀
Call the cops.
– 我很抱歉 – 别他妈的碰我
– I’m sorry… – Don’t fucking touch me.
– 我很抱歉 – 别他妈的碰我
– I’m sorry. – Do not fucking touch me.
– 来吧 尼克 – 请离开
– Come on, Nick. – Just, please go.
顺带一提
By the way…
– 你想要什么?- 你从后面进去的时候
– What do you want? – You hitting that from behind,
你想知道她屁♥股♥上是什么东西吗?
and you’re wondering what that thing is on her ass?
– 是我名字的纹身 – 尼克 请你
– It’s a tattoo of my name. – Nick, please…
“大尼克·奥布莱恩”
“Big Nick O’Brien.”
只是一个提醒
Just a heads-up.
打电♥话♥给我
Call me.
慢慢来
Take your time.
在你身上发生了什么?
What happened to you?
博拉克 你觉得怎么样?
Borracho, what do you think?
那他妈的是什么?
What the fuck was that?
你在健身房♥看见我了?
You spotted me at the gym?
一切尽在掌控中 对吧?
Tranquillo. All right?
坐下
Sit down.
我将买♥♥下它 弗雷迪
I’ll take it, Freddy.
给我点时间 好吗?
Just give us a minute, okay?
听着 他们不会那么热衷于把你赶走的 好吧?
Look, they’re not going to off you with this much heat, okay?
什么时候?
When’s this happening?
周五
Friday.
哪?
Where?
我还不知道 所有我可以告诉你的只有周五
I don’t know yet. All I can tell you is Friday.
感谢上帝是周五
TGIF, huh?
你要保护我
You’re protecting me on this.
小姐
Fraulein,
我们会支援你的 老兄
we got your back, bro.
别担心
Don’t worry about a thing.
我去
Fuck.
最好穿上你的背心
Better wear your vest.
我们会
We’re in.
吉?
Z?
皮科·里韦拉省 蒙特贝罗镇中心
Pico Rivera Savings, Montebello Town Center.
收到 老板 咱们在8点见
Copy that, boss. See you at 0800.
告诉其他人
Tell the crew.
我做了你叫我去做的
I did what you told me to.
你开心吗?
You have fun?
他对你好吗?
He treat you right?
玛罗拉
Maloa.
你知道我爱你 对吧?
You know I love you, right?
我也爱你
I love you, too.
去吧 去上学
Come on, go to school.
好好学习
There you go. Good job there.
麦肯纳
McKenna!
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
你怎么样?好吗?
How are you? Good?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你知道 我在去工作的路上
Well, you know, I was on my way to work
我想顺路来向我的小猴子打个招呼
and thought I’d come by and say hello to my little monkey.
好吗?
Is that okay?在学校怎么样?还好吗?
How’s everything at school? Okay?
– 很好 – 是吗?
– Yes, it’s good. – Yeah?
阿姨的房♥子怎么样?
And what about Auntie’s house?
妈咪和卡萨迪 他们好吗?
Mommy and Cassady, are they good?
小熊呢?小熊好吗?
What about the honey-bear? Honey-bear good?
嗯?你想我吗?
Yeah? You miss me?
好的 波琪 你最好回到班上去
All right, Pookie, better get back to class.
我什么时候可以再次见到你?
When am I going to see you again?
很快 甜心
Soon, sweetheart.
我很快就会见到你
I’m gonna see you soon.
我想回家
I want to come home.
我也是
Me, too.
好的 你最好回到班上 好吗?
All right, you better get back to class, okay?
不过待会儿见
But I’m gonna see you later.
你承诺?
Promise?
我承诺
I promise.
来一个
Come on.
休息结束了
Recess is over.
回来吧 孩子们 来排队
Come on, kids. Come line up.
去吧 波琪
Go on, Pookie.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Daddy.
回来吧 麦肯纳
Come on, McKenna.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
带上武器
Jock up.
嘿 兄弟
Tac up, brother.
不是联邦储备局?
No Fed?
计划有变
Change of plans.
注意
Pay attention.
除非你要杀人 否则你手指别一直放在扳机上
Always keep your finger off the trigger until you’re going to shoot somebody.
如果发生这种情况 先打开保险
If and when that happens, safety selector switch.
一下半自动 两下全自动
One for semi, two for full auto.
弹夹装卸
Mag release.
用完的拿出来 新的装进去
Out with the old, in with the new.
拉一下它 确保它安装完好
Tug it. Make sure it’s in there good.
上好膛 准备好第二轮射击
Slap the bolt home, you’re ready for round two.
其他情况下 枪指地板
Other than that, keep this thing pointed at the fucking floor.
– 明白了吗?- 明白
– You understand? – Got it.
去装备好自己
Go put your shit on.
– 弹夹 兄弟?- 好的
– Magazine, Borracho? – Yeah.
– 你还好吧?- 我很好
– You good? – I’m good.
嫌疑犯到达指定位置
Suspects arriving on location.
我们还没有得到直接攻击的指令 他们还没有实施犯罪
We’ve got nothing for the DA. They haven’t committed a crime yet.
他们抢完银行 我们就拿下他们
They clear the bank, we take them down.
– 准备 – 收到
– Stand by. – Roger that.
该死的刺眼阳光
Broad fucking daylight.
他们装备齐全
They’re packing big.
哦 我去
Ooh, shit.
看这些狗♥娘♥养♥的
Look at these motherfuckers.
趴到地板上 趴到地板上
Get down on the ground! Get down on the ground!
趴到地板上 他妈的趴到地板上
Down on the ground! Get down on the fucking ground!
别动
Freeze!
别动 呆在这
Freeze! Don’t move! Stay right there!
别动
Freeze!
别动
Freeze!
– 你们俩 走 去那边 – 过来
– You two! Move! Get over there! – Get over here!
快点
Hurry up!
过来 现在
Get out here, now!
现在移到那里 走 走 走
Move there now! Go! Go! Go!
后退 呆在那 现在
Move back! Stay right there! Now!
眼睛盯着地板
Eyes to the floor!
都听着
Listen up!
所有人他妈的给我注意
Everybody pay the fuck attention!
看着地板
Eyes to the ground!
因为我只说一遍
Cause I’m only going to say this once!
如果你们合作 听从指挥
If you cooperate, if you follow directions,
你们不会受到伤害 我们来这为了钱
you will not be hurt. We are here for money,
而不是为了你们
not for you.
我要所有人都站在柜台那 动起来
I want everybody lined up on the counter. Let’s go!
动起来
Move down!
动起来
Move down! Let’s go!
每个人都站到柜台后 快点
Everybody behind the counter, come out front! Let’s go!
眼睛直视下方 闭上嘴巴
Keep your eyes down and your mouths shut.
听我指挥
On my command,
把手伸进你们的口袋 拿出手♥机♥
reach inside your pockets, remove your cell phones,
然后把手举起来
and put your hands in the air.
每个人向前两步
Everybody take two steps forward.
现在跪下
Now go down on your knees.
好 把手♥机♥放在这里
All right! Cell phones right in here.
都给我
On me.
我们走 把它们放在箱子里
Let’s go. Put them in the box.
把他们绑起来
Tie them up.
走 走 走
Go! Go! Go!
今天不会有英雄事迹了
There will be no heroics today.
你们随意 保持舒服
You guys go ahead and get comfortable.
我们将在这待一段时间
We’re going to be here for a while.
有人要去厕所吗?
Anybody need to use the bathroom?
憋着
Take a piss on yourself
嘿
Hey.
你
You.
起来
Get up.
停下
Stop.
坐下
Sit down.
好了 我需要你立刻镇定下来
All right, I need you to calm down right now.
嘿
Hey!
看着我
Look at me.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
很好
Good.
我知道你已经触发了无声警报器
I know you already triggered the silent alarms.
然后我需要你拿起电♥话♥
So I need you to pick up the phone,
打911调度中心 然后说这些
dial 911 dispatch, and explain the following.
继续 把这个写下来
Go ahead and write this down.
这里正在被抢劫 人♥质♥被挟持了
There’s a 211 in progress, and we have hostages.
一小时之内 他们要你们把一千万的
Within one hour, they need to deliver $10 million
没有标记的小面额钞票
in unmarked small denomination bills to this bank
用一架装满燃料的直升机运到这家银行
inside a department helicopter loaded with fuel.
告诉他们我们打算每小时杀掉一个人♥质♥
Tell them we plan on killing one hostage every hour until our
直到满足了我们的要求
demands are met.
任何警♥察♥不能靠近这个银行
No cops are to approach the bank.
并且 如果有任何谈判者甚至想要联♥系♥我们的话
And if a negotiator even tries to contact us,
我们就会自动杀死另一个人♥质♥
we will automatically kill another hostage.
清楚了?
Is that clear?
全懂了吗?
You got it all?
继续 拿起电♥话♥
Go ahead and pick up the phone.
任何警♥察♥部门 这里的银行被劫持了
Any available units, we have a bank 211 in progress…
靠
Shit.
在 蒙特贝罗省 皮科里维拉银行
…at the Pico Rivera Savings in Montebello
2891 维尔克斯 大西洋城
at 2891 Wilcox and Atlantic.
– 嫌疑犯有武器 – 他妈的
– Suspects are armed… – What the fuck?
– 还挟持了人♥质♥ 拒绝交涉 – 搞什么
– and have taken hostages and are refusing a negotiator. – Oh, shit.
他妈的在做什么 这不是他们的惯用方式啊
What the fuck is going on? That’s not their MO.
打电♥话♥过去 告诉他们我们在现场 监视嫌疑人
Call in, tell them we’re on scene, have suspects under surveillance,
让他妈的滚蛋
and to back the fuck off.
这里是洛杉矶治安局 由我们监视银行 撤退
This is LASD, we have surveillance on the bank. Stand down.
重复 所有部门撤退
I repeat, have all units stand down.
妈的 我已经能听到他们来了
It’s bullshit. I can hear them already.
他妈的他们在干什么
What the fuck are they doing?
停下
Stop!
出去
Get out!
你们他妈的都在干什么 啊?
What the fuck are you guys doing, huh?
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!