只需要相信我说的这些话
Just trust me when I say it’s solid.
我们该怎么解决远距通信的联♥系♥
How we doing with the Telecal hook?
需要一些天 这不是问题
Couple days. Shouldn’t be a problem.
你需要多少行动人员?
How many handlers do you need?
现在到B门了
Uh, gate B right now.
直接走到联储
Strolling right into the Federal Reserve.
运钞车B卸货区
Force leaving loading dock B.
出示你的身份证
ID?
请在这签名
Sign in, please.
把这个一直带在身上
Keep this on you at all times.
第二个隔间是电梯 自助餐厅在2层
Second bay of elevators. Cafeteria’s level 2.
让他进去 他是送餐的
Buzz him in. He’s good.
食物闻上去不错
Smells good.
他是送餐的 让他进去
He’s good. Let him in.
– 莎伦吗?- 对 是我
– Sharon? – Mmm-hmm. That’s me.
– 你好吗?- 不错 你今天如何?
– How you all doing? – Good. How you are doing today?
– 很好 – 谢谢
– He’s fine. – Thank you.
她会吃完的
She aingt getting none.
闭嘴 真的吗?
Shut up. Really?
祝你们过的愉快 我不打扰你们了
Y’all have a good day. I’m gonna stay out of it.
– 我们现在就不错 – 祝你愉快
– We will now. – You have a wonderful day.
午饭 点心 午饭 点心
Lunch. Desert. Lunch. Desert.
再见 朋友
Bye, sunshine.
他出来了
There he goes.
联邦大道82号♥线路
Fed’s got 82.
也许这只是日常路线的一部分
Maybe it’s part of his regular route.
中餐给联储
Delivering Chinese to the Fed,
我的另一个难题
my left nut.
不 他们从里到外的防御都很坚固
No. They’re casing the joint from the inside.
好 回去吧
Okay, go back.
除了现金
Other than cash,
他们从体育馆里的赌场拿走了什么?
what else do they take from the casino in the stadium?
存款凭条
Fed deposit slips.
– 但是这些很可能和纸钞夹在一起 – 也许不
– But those were probably in with the cash. – Or not.
听着 如果他们拿走了纸钞
Listen, what if they were taking the cash
是为了掩盖他们从那拿走了其他东西的事实呢?
to disguise the fact that they were really there for something else?
然后他们劫了一个空的运钞车 快点 伙计们
And then they take down an armored car that’s empty. Come on, guys.
还记得唐尼说了什么吗
Look, remember what Donnie said.
货币量增长了 纸钞变得越来越多
It’s trading up. They’re going big.
嘿 尼克 你不能把这事算在美联储头上
Hey, Nick, you can’t take down the Fed, man.
不 我认为梅利曼不是装聋作哑的人 这是不可能的
I’m sorry, Merrimen’s no dummy. It’s impossible.
联储是奥林匹克的话 梅利曼就是那该死的 卡尔·刘易斯
The Fed is the Olympics, and Merrimen is Carl fucking Lewis.
我再告诉你
I’m telling you,
弗罗林一直想要抓我们
Frauleings holding out on us.
我的天
My gosh.
哇哦
Aw!
– 他来了 – 好
– Oh, he’s here. – Okay.
天哪
Damn,
你看上去真漂亮
girl looking fine.
谢谢 你看上去很出色
Thank you. You look amazing.
你过的如何?
How are you?
– 看上去不错 – 谢谢
– Looking good. – Thank you.
– 这是我的妈妈 这是罗兰多 – 嗨
– This is my mom. This is Rolando. – Hi.
– 很高兴见到你 罗兰多 – 嗨 我是玛丽亚 很高兴见到你
– Nice to meet you. Rolando. – Hi, I’m Malia. Nice to meet you.
– 我看出来你是遗传谁的了 – 谢谢
– I see where you get your looks from. – Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 我可以拿那个吗?- 是的 当然
– Can I take that? – Oh, yeah, sure.
罗兰多 这是我爸爸
Um, Rolando, this is my dad.
你好 是雷欧先生吗?很高兴见到你
What’s up, Mr. Levoux?
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
让我和他发会牢骚
Let me holler at him for a second.
让我和你说会话 小伙子
Let me talk to you, bruh.
甜心 不要担心这件事 好吗?只是说会话
Honey, don’t worry about it. Okay? They’re just gonna talk.
所以这就是你要面对的事情
So here’s what’s up.
在过去的16年里
For the past 16 years,
我女儿的安全和保护措施是我的责任
my daughter’s safety and protection has been my responsibility
也是我唯一的责任
and my responsibility only.
现在 在她生命中的第一次
Now, for the first time in her life, I see
我想我需要吧这个责任交给你
I’ve got to hand you that
不要搞砸了
Don’t fuck up,
否则你妈就要哭了
or your mama will weep as she has
因为她得替你推一辈子的轮椅
to wheel your ass around every day the rest of your life.
我会做到 而且我希望以一个尽可能愉快的方式告诉你
Now I worked on this, because I want to say this to you as nice as possible.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?

Yeah.
是的
Yes, sir.
没关系 没关系
It’s all right. It’s all right.
听着 听着
Listen. Listen.
他想说的是 他很高兴见到你
All he’s trying to say is, it’s wonderful to meet you,
并且他希望你有一个愉快的夜晚
and he wants you to have a beautiful evening.
11点30再见吧
I’ll see you at 11:30.
好的 好
Yeah. Yeah.
– 11点半 是的 11点半 – 好的
– 11:30. Yeah. 11:30. – Good choice.
我认为他心里有数了 兄弟
I think he got the picture, bro.
啤酒和米酒 上吧
Beers and sake, let’s go.
– 红酒 – 他妈的
– Have wine. – What the fuck?

Hey.
老兄
Buddy.
你是唐尼 对吧?
Donnie, right?
– 对 – 对
– Yeah. – Yeah.
对 前几天在健身房♥看见你了 对吧?
Yeah, spotted you at the gym the other day, yeah?
对 老兄 你好吗?
Yeah, man. How you doing?
怎么了 伙计?
What’s up, fellows?
你在长滩理工高中打棒球吧?
You play football at Long Beach Poly?
你看起来很眼熟
You look familiar.
不 我不是本地人
No, I’m not from around here.
那你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
在附近工作?
You work around here?
享受我的晚餐 老兄
Enjoying my dinner, man.
– 真的吗?- 对
– Really? – Yeah.
这里的食物糟透了
Food here sucks.
好吧
Yeah. Yeah,
我们脑子有问题才来这里
we come here for the ass.
老兄 健身房♥见
So I’ll see you at the gym, man.
当然
Yeah. Definitely.
有一个愉快的夜晚
Have a good night.
你是55号♥ 对吧?我记得你
Number 55, right? That’s how I remember you.
我们都曾穿过55号♥球衣 对吧?
We wore the same number, 55, right?
我去过南托兰斯
I went to South Torrance.
对 我们和你们交战过几次
Yeah, we played you guys a couple of times.
你和所有那些肥胖的萨摩亚人
You and all those fat-ass Samoans.
没错 他们很壮 但是 老兄 他们都是慵懒的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, they were big, but, man, lazy motherfuckers.
可能所有人都是垃圾
Probably all that Spam.
我们他妈的碾压你们
Yeah, we fucking crushed you guys.
当我在场的时候碾压你们 你也在场
Crushed you guys when I was there. Crushed you guys when you were there.
现在仍然碾压你们
Still crushing you guys.
我们的家人在这里 老兄
We’ve got family here, bro.
你能走开那最好了
Don’t really appreciate you popping off.
好吧好吧 老兄
All right. All right, man.
没必要这么生气
No need to get all agro.
我有这么粗鲁吗?
Was I being rude?
我有这么粗鲁吗?
Was I being rude?
嗯?
Huh?
– 什么?- 我们去点东西吧 兄弟
– What? – Let’s go order, bro.
嘿 看 兄弟 听着
Hey, look, man, listen.
你有一个美好的家庭 所有事都很好 原谅我们
You’ve got a beautiful family. Everything’s all good. Excuse us.
干杯
Kampai.
让我们在健身房♥里见吧 唐尼
See you at the gym, Donnie.
祝你们有一个美好的夜晚 女士们
Have a good night, ladies.
你是警♥察♥?
You a cop?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!