What are you doing here anyway?
没有什么东西被偷 不属于联邦案子
No legal tender was stolen. It isn’t Federal.
但是
Yet.
你停下来是为了营造喜剧效果吗?
You’re pausing for dramatic effect?
你真是个大坏警♥察♥
You’re such a big, bad lieutenant.
– 是的是的 – 没错
– I know. I know. – Yeah.
我能走了吗 老爸?
Can I go now, Dad?
我有点饿
I’m kind of hungry.
所以加迪纳一现身 他们就开始安防
So Gardena showed up, and they secured the scene,
然后这些小丑
and then these clowns took over.
他们是谁?洛杉矶警署?
Who are they, LASD?
他们肯定是谢里夫的 看郡警
Yeah, Sheriff’s. They must be. Look at this clown right here.
他像是管事的
He seemed to be in charge.
你认识他?
You recognize him?
他在南边打棒球
He played football at South.
记得恩德吗?
Remember Endo?
被警♥察♥杀的菲律宾兄弟?
Filipino dude the cops killed?

Yeah.
那个警♥察♥就是他
That’s the cop who blasted him.
管理重案组
Runs Major Crimes.
了解你的敌人 小子
Get to know your enemy, boys.
这案子谁主谋的?
Who’s running this crew?
可能最多就两三个能干这事
Probably two, three guys that can pull this off, max.
为什么偷一个什么东西都没有的武装车?
Why steal an armored truck with nothing in it?
这次没小费了 可能白干了
Bad tip, they probably botched it.
为什么他们不丢了?
Why didn’t they dump it, then?
– 我去查查废车场 – 所有的
– I’ll take the salvage yards. – All of them.
怎么知道从赌场到美联储的运输?
And how’d they know about a transfer from the casino to the Fed,
特别是这次运输是计划外的
especially one that wasn’t scheduled through the regular carrier?
怎么知道的?
How?
肯定有内鬼 一定有
It was an inside job, bro. It had to be.
给我点肠胃药
Oh, fuck. Give me the Pepto.
内鬼?在哪呢?
Okay, inside job, but where?
嗯 在赌场 美联储 银行 甜甜圈店 在哪?
Right? Was it the casino, the bank, the Fed, the fucking donut shop? Where?
梅利曼怎么样?
What about Merrimen?
他什么时候又被放出来的?
When did he parole again?
八个月前
Eight months ago.
八个月前?
Eight months ago?
我们得找到那辆卡车
We need to find that fucking truck.
还有人在跟踪威尔森吗?
Have we still got a tail on that Wilson kid?
– 对 – 跟梅利曼一起出去的那个嘛?
– Yeah. – The one who was hanging out with Merrimen?
他在哪个酒吧工作?
What bar did he work in?
– 胡夫巴鲁 – 子姬的 胡夫巴鲁
– Hofbrau. – Ziggy’s Hofbrau.
让我们来会会他
Let’s pay him a visit.
有联网吗?
…some Wi-Fi?
不 我们得查监控
No? We better check his videos.
– 谢谢 – 没事
– Thanks. – All right.
狼帮 跟我聊聊
Wolfgang, talk to me.
– 唐尼 我挂账了 – 没问题
– Donnie, I’m tapped out. – No problem.
算在我账上 可以吧?
Put it on my tab, all right?
– 当然 懂你兄弟 – 谢谢
– Of course, man, I got you. – Thank you.
愿你有个愉快的夜晚
Have a good night.
我们确定要做这个嘛
Are we doing this?
没错 兄弟 放心吧
Yeah, man. All right, man.
为了钱和妞
To money and women.
那是我们没有的
That we don’t have.
你是怎么样记住每个人点单的
How do you remember everybody’s order like that?
我甚至记不住社保号♥
I can’t remember the last four of my social.
无数次的练习和重复
Lots of reps, man.
我能够完全控制这个场面
I’m in complete control of my environment.
人们甚至不知道这些
People don’t even know.
– 嘿 该走了兄弟 – 好的
– Hey, man, time to go. – Okay.
把它包起来
Wrap it up.
再来一点
Just a little bit.

Just a little bit.
– 子姬打算杀了我 – 他完全没打算停下来
– Ziggy’s going to kill me. – Shit, not going to finish.
小礼物
A gift.
小费呢?
How about a tip?
上次给了
We got you last time.
哦 上次给了
Oh, yeah, you got me last…
小费不是这么给的
That’s not how it works.
好吧 真的嘛?
Okay, really?
一群畜生
Zoo animals.
要找钱吗?
Need change?
这些给你 弗洛林
That’s for you, Fraulein.
谢谢
Thanks.
这附近总是有这么多警♥察♥嘛?
Are there always so many cops in here?
这是我觉得他们可能会在的最后一个地方
Last place I’d think they’d be.
他们的地盘 劣质酒
Yeah, this their spot. You know, cheap liquor.
没错
Right.
嗯 这还藏了不少线人
Yeah, there also is a lot of shady cats in here, huh?
嗯 就好像是某种灰色地带 明白嘛?
Yeah, it’s kind of neutral grounds, you know?
瑞克的卡萨布兰卡调调
Rick’s in Casablanca type shit.
你肯定听过不少关于这儿的故事
You must’ve heard some stories in this place.
就好像是 你只需给他杯红酒 牛排
You know, give them a couple of drinks, steak on his plate,
还有辣妹左拥右抱
some nice women around him,
他就将会向你揭露自己最黑暗的角落
he’ll tell you his darkest secrets.
祸从口出
Loose lips sink ships.
这是真理
Aingt that the truth.
那你呢
What about you?
你这儿藏了不少妞 对吧?
Pull a lot of pussy in here? Yeah?
拜托
Come on.
– 我自己挺好 – 没错
– I do well for myself. – Yeah.
去你的
I’d fuck you.
开玩笑的
Kidding.
好吧
All right.
我走了
I’m out.
一会见 兄弟
See you later, man.

Yeah.
我很期待结果
Look forward to it.
– 弗洛林 – 老弟 你到底在做什么
– Fraulein. – Dude, what the fuck are you…
弗洛林 别激动
Fraulein, you’re up. Yeah.
什么玩意儿?
What the fuck?
怎么了 兄弟?
What’s up, gangster?
天哪
Oh, Peaches.
坐下
Sit down.
快给我坐下
You sit right there.
你为什么走的这么慢 黑鬼?
What you walking so slow for, nigga?
我要你坐在这儿
I want you to sit right there.
没错 就是这儿
That’s you right there.
– 看看这儿 这有烟头 – 对
– Look here. There’s cigarettes. – Yeah.
博拉克
Borrachho
你们认错人了
I think y’all got me confused with somebody.
嘿 斯巴图
Hey, Sporto.
你们想爽一下嘛?
You want a blow job?
为什么我裤子湿了?
Why my pants wet?
嘿 哥们儿 如果你和你汤姆大叔
Come on, man, if you and your Uncle Tom over here
搞什么同志的破事 我无所谓
are into some homo shit, I’m good.
你们现在杀了我吧
Y’all just kill me now.
老弟 你把自己吓尿了
You pissed yourself, bubba.
没错
It happens.
让我叫个妹子来给你弄干净 一会就好
I had one of the girls here clean you up, so you’re good.
你们找错人了
But y’all got the wrong dude.
你认错人了
You got me confused with someone.
但我会让你知道 我不是那个人
But I’m going to let you know now, I aingt the one.
你想说什么
What’d you say?
兄弟情之类的?
Dude something?
不 我们没把你当成任何人
No, we’re not mistaking you for anybody.
别自以为是了
Don’t be a fucking smartass.
在17岁因盗车被捕
Arrested at 17 for GTA.
被作为成人判刑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!