Will you slow it down a second?
爸爸现在一团糟 他太累了
Daddy’s a mess. He’s real tired.
– 对吗 宝贝?- 什么?
– Right, hon? – What…
德布 德布 德布 你不能慢一点吗?
Deb. Deb. Deb, will you slow it down a second?
– 我们要走楼梯了 – 德布
– We’re going to walk this way… – Deb.
好的 注意脚下 对了
Okay, watch your step. Here we go.
德布 你能慢点
Deb, can you slow it…
好 来吧
Okay. Come on.
我们走 我们先把你妹妹放进去
Let’s go. We’re going to put your sister in first.
好啦 好的 宝贝 准备好了吗?
Here we go. Okay, baby, ready?
宝贝 没事的 好吗宝贝?
Sweetie, it’s going to be okay, sweetie. Okay?
我们走
Let’s go.
好 把你包放在这 可以把你妹妹放在座位上吗?
Okay, put your bags in there. You wanna put your sister in the seat?
粉色的包呢?
Where’s the pink bag?
你是疯了吗?
Have you lost your fucking mind?
我的天 在我女儿面前说这种话
Oh, great language right in front of my daughter.
真是个好爸爸
Great fathering!
好 很好 在我两个女儿面前说脏话
Nice. Nice. Dropping F-bombs in front of my daughters.
– 我的孩子?我的孩子?- 真是好爸爸
– “My kids”? “My kids”? – Great fathering!
我要去找个见了我就能硬的男人
Gonna find a guy whose cock actually gets hard for me.
德布 德布 德布 停下来
Deb, Deb, Deb. Stop!
请你不要这样子
Please don’t do this.
求求你
Please.
这可能有点困难 你刚刚被吓到了是吗?你很困惑
This is a little hard. You’re just scared right now, okay? You’re confused.
好
Okay…
别挡路 尼克 别挡路尼克
Out of the way, Nick. Get out of the way, Nick.
别他妈挡路 你特么混♥蛋♥
Get the fuck out of here, you fucker!
你♥他♥妈♥婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You motherfucker!
你回去 你是知道的 你个狗♥日♥的♥
You get back! You understand me, you motherfucker?
– 离我们远点 – 好 好
– Stay away from us! – Nice. Nice.
好好
Good. Good.
没事 妈咪没事
Okay. Mommy’s okay.
拜拜
See you later.
早上好
Morning.
好
Yup.
好
Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥绝对在跟我开玩笑
You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.
好吧 那看起来很痛
Well, that looks like it hurt.
不痛吗?
No?
早上好 同事们
Good morning, fellow officers.
– 很痛啊 – 真的?
– Yeah. – Yeah?
嗯
Yeah?
我认为他是一个坏家伙
I take it he’s a bad guy.
你是说穿黑色防弹衣那个?
You mean the guy with the black body armor,
拿霰弹枪 戴防毒面具那个?
shotgun, and gas mask?
那很搞笑
That’s very funny.
我们现在知道他是谁了吗?
We know who he is yet?
昨晚过的不好?
Rough night?
对 换个话题?
Yes. Next subject?
你今天不在状态啊 兄弟
You’re not looking so hot there, bubba.
我想他看起来很不错
I think he looks amazing.
我已经喝高了?可以让加沙地带来场同性恋大游♥行♥了
I’ve got enough toxins in me to turn the Gaza Strip into a Gay Pride parade.
你最好喝点石榴汁 大块头 我们星期五有一场小便测试
You better start downing the POM juice, big man. We’ve got a piss test Friday.
星期四
Thursday.
就像你个摩♥门♥教♥徒每个月只喝麦芽汁?
What, like you Mormons have been drinking wheatgrass all fucking month?
别这样
Please.
你还有这个吗?我真♥他♥妈♥饿啊
You got another one of those? I’m fucking starving.
嗯 这里有两瓶不沾血的
Yeah, there’s a couple that don’t have blood.
我想那个是一个手指饼干
I think it’s one of the pinkies with the sprinkles.
那甜甜圈真的不错
That’s some real donut.
那些真的可怕 兄弟
Those are horrendous, dude.
嘿
Hey.
你们应该把把警戒线往后拉点
You guys push back the perimeter.
需要将这个案子的范围扩大了 是吗?
Too goddamn small.
范围太他妈小了
Too goddamn small.
– 你说对了 – 情况怎么样?
– You got it. – What’s the tally?
死了四个 六个在去医院的路上
We’ve got four dead, six on the way to the hospital.
– 但是他们还好 – 擦
– But they’ll be all right. – Fuck.
在他们去买♥♥早餐的时候被偷袭了
Ambushed them as they were coming to get breakfast.
包围了卡车
Surrounded the truck.
那个可怜的蠢蛋只是想做自己的工作
This poor fool right here was trying to do what he gets paid to do.
穿甲弹打破了挡风玻璃 打中了他
AP rounds blasted through the windshield took him out.
他们抢走了卡车 加迪纳警方在霍桑市跟丢了
They took the truck, Gardena police lost them under Hawthorne Municipal.
他们知道逃离路线
They knew the route.
选在这因为这里在市机场的旁边
Picked it because it was next to Municipal Airport,
知道在机场限飞区没法空中支援
knew the restricted air space meant no ghetto bird air support.
我们现在面对的不是一般的对手了 小子们
We’re dealing with a different animal here, boys.
问过运钞车公♥司♥了吗?丢了多少?
Talk to the armored car company? What was the haul?
他们在去给联邦银行取货的路上
They were en route to a bank pickup for a Fed drop.
卡车里什么也没有
But there was nothing in the truck.
什么也没有 ?
Nothing in the truck?
他们偷了一辆空的运钞车?
They stole a fucking empty armored truck?
是的
Yup.
为什么开火?
Why the fireworks?
一个目击者说看到运钞车警卫摸枪了 所以开火了
One of the vics said the messenger went for his gun. That’s when it popped off.
天啊
Genius.
好 越野车 我们还有什么?
Okay, the SUV, what have we got?
那是一辆被被处理过的车
That’s a cold car.
车辆识别号♥被抹掉了 牌照是偷的
VIN’s been pried off. Plates are stolen.
没有指纹 所有信息都被漂白了
No prints on it. They bleach-bombed it.
把它带去特案组 取证 化验
Right. Take it to SID. Tent that fucker.
找到任何有关细节
Swab it. Detail it.
我靠 这么早就让我去和这个弱智打交道
Fuck. I can’t deal with this retard factory this early.
你们其中一个会处理吗?
One of you guys handle it?
交给你了 兄弟
It’s all you, bro.
谢谢你
Thank you.
目击者呢 那个甜甜圈店的人?
All right, witnesses, donut shop guy?
他看见他们了 劫匪也看到他了
He saw them, and they looked right at him,
但不知为什么他们放过他了
but, for some reason, they left him alone.
好 调出所有监控视频和车牌读取记录
Okay, pull all video surveillance and plate readers.
做个大数据筛查
Do a Palantir run.
和交通部谈一下
Talk to DOT, okay?
将材料放在一起 带到办公室来见我
Pull it all together, and meet me at the office.
然后给我找到那个见鬼的卡车
And find me that fucking truck.
大尼克
Big Nick,
活着的黑帮警♥察♥
original gangsta cop in the flesh.
瘸腿的鲍勃 啊哈?
Lobbing Bob. Huh?
网球打得可好
How’s that mean tennis game?
看看你
Look at you, man.
你在哪买♥♥的衣服?很不错
Where’d you pick that up? Nice suit.
反正不在你买♥♥东西的地方
Well, not where you’re shopping.
我买♥♥不起
I can’t afford it.
我的意思是
I mean,
小小的郡警长
how does a county sheriff
是怎么买♥♥的起这时尚的衣服?
pay for such a beautiful piece of men’s fashion?
你在和我开玩笑吗?这只是便宜货 这是垃圾
You kidding me? This piece of shit? Nah, this is garbage.
再看看你
Look at you.
棒极了
This thing’s tits!
你一定是做了不少破事才供的起这个吧
You must pull all kinds of ass sporting that, no?
尼克 你知道吗?我不能我不能
Nick, you know what? I can’t. I can’t.
一大早就他妈让我看你的马戏表演
It’s too early in the morning for your fucking circus.
你刚在犯罪现场扔了一个甜甜圈
You just threw a donut in the hot zone.
– 不 我没有 – 当然 你有
– No. I did not. – Yeah, you did.
我有吗?那可就大错特错了
I did? That was fucking wrong.
你有 我不喜欢那样 尼克 也不喜欢你的办案方式
It was. I don’t like you, Nick, or how you handle police business…
嘿 哪有怎么了?
Hey. What’s up with that?
我喜欢你
I like you.
不要避开你是素食主义的事实
Aside from the fact that you’re a vegetarian.
我本来就是 我是
Vegan! I’m a vegan.
– 素食者 他们喝牛奶 – 抱歉
– Vegetarians, they eat milk… – Yeah, sorry to hear that.
总之你在这干嘛啊?