Hey… shit.
有操作指南和保修卡
A manual and a warranty.
她当年好年轻啊
She was so young.
菲尔想立刻跟你谈谈
Phil would like to talk to you immediately.
我一会儿就回来 好吗
I’ll be right back, okay?
好的
Okay.
你好啊
Hey there.
你为什么要抽那种垃圾烟 我这儿有好货
Why you smoking that garbage? I got something nice.
我叫陶德 你会游泳吗
I’m Todd. Do you swim?
你竟敢
You dare…
在今晚带了另外一个女人来这里
Bringing another woman here? Tonight?
菲尔 不是你想的那样
Phil, it’s not what you think…
你♥他♥妈♥怎么敢这样
How fuckin’ dare you?
每一天 我醒来时都会想 为何偏偏带走她
Every day! I wake up thinking, why her?
死去的该是你才对
It should’ve been you!
已经签了
Signed.
凯伦
So, Karen.
我能摸下你的奶♥子♥吗
Can I feel your tits?
茱莉亚的母亲 我 以及她丈夫
Julia’s mother and I, and her husband,
想感谢在场的所有人
would like to thank you all
前来陪我们共度这特殊的一晚
for sharing this special evening.
对于那些有幸参与
For those of you who were fortunate enough
茱莉亚的人生的人
to be a part of Julia’s life,
你们都知道 她生前是个多好的人
you know what a wonderful person she was.
嗯 没出什么事
Yeah, everything’s fine.
美丽的灵魂
A beautiful soul.
留下了太多的记忆
So many memories.
我都不知道该从何谈起
Wouldn’t even know where to begin.
但我很确定一件事
But I do know this.
我愿意用全部的记忆
I would trade every one of them
来换取跟我们的女儿再多相处一分钟
for one more minute with our daughter.
茱莉亚可以让人显露出最好的一面
Julia brought out the best in people.
那是她的天赋
That was her gift.
通过茱莉亚·伊斯特伍德-米奇尔奖学金基金会
Now, through the Julia Eastwood-Mitchell scholarship fund,
那一天赋就是她遗留给这世界的东西
that gift will be her legacy.
我想介绍3个年轻人
I’d like to introduce three young adults
在品行和学术方面都十分突出
so outstanding in their character and academic achievements
所以我们没办法只选择一个获得者
that we couldn’t choose just one recipient.
有请第一年的奖学金获得者
So please welcome our first-year scholars:
珍妮弗·威廉姆斯
Jennifer Williams.
本杰明·霍华德
Benjamin Howard!
以及仰泳纪录保持者
And the backstroke record-holder himself,
陶德·科勒
Todd Koehler!
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
她告诉过你们她怀孕了吗
Did she tell you she was pregnant?
就在去年
Last year.
你们知道吗
Did you know?
她为什么没告诉我
Why didn’t she tell me?
你想知道为什么吗
You wanna know why?
那不是你的孩子
It wasn’t yours.
她跟别人好上了
She was seeing someone.
我带她去做了手术
And I took her for the procedure.
我真希望她留下了那个孩子
I wish she’d kept it.
这是你的退款
Here’s your refund.
零钱就不用找了
Keep the change.
戴维斯
Davis.
戴维斯
Davis.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
他怎么样了
How is he?
他们不肯透露消息 他还在手术室里
They’re not saying much. He’s, uh, still in surgery.
对方有6个人 把他打得半死
It was six of them beating the shit out of him.
我觉得都是我的错
I feel like it’s all my fault.
我他妈就干了一份工作啊
I had one fuckin’ job.
莫里诺小姐
Miss Moreno!
宝贝
Baby?
亲爱的
Honey?
听我说
Listen to me.
我再也不会让任何人伤害你了
I won’t let anyone hurt you ever again.
我也不会伤害你的
And I won’t hurt you either.
我想让你做真实的自己
I just want you to be who you are.
你听见了吗
You hear me?
我会做得更好 我保证
I’ll do better, I promise.
等你醒来 你的麻烦大了
And when you wake up, you are in so much trouble.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
迈克尔
Michael.
我什么都知道了 迈克尔
I know about everything, Michael.
都没关系
And it’s okay.
我只希望 你是真的在乎她
I just hope that you cared for her
因为她应该得到爱
because she deserved that.
我不知道你在说些什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我当时在另一辆车里
I was in the other car.
我…
I was, uh…
就是我的车撞上了你们的车
Driving the car that hit you.
我一直想…
And I’ve been trying to, um…
我一直…
I’ve been trying…
-对不起 -没事
– I’m sorry. – It’s okay, man.
-真的很对不起 -没事的 老兄
– I’m so sorry. – It’s okay, man.
你看不见我
如果天晴
你会想起我
“不是我的椅子 关我屁事”
“Not my chair, not my problem.”
你经常这么说吧
Is that what you say?
海马队长先生
你有两分钟的时间
You got two minutes.
谢谢你肯见我 菲尔
Thank you for meeting me, Phil.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我和茱莉亚之间是有过爱的
There was love between me and Julia.
我只是没有好好去经营
I just didn’t take care of it.
我觉得奖学金这事…
I think the scholarship is…
很好 我觉得很好
It’s good. I think that it’s good.
我理解
I understand it.
但我想为她做些别的事
But I wanna do something else for her.
我想着 能不能….
And, uh, I was wondering if, um…
你是否可以参与其中
You’d wanna be a part of it.
我能不能…
Could I…
来 坐下
Go ahead, have a seat.
亲爱的戴维斯 谢谢你的信
Dear Davis, thanks for your letter.
我在缓慢康复过程中
I’m recovering slowly but surely.
除了被人殴打 我必须说
Despite the ass-kicking, I must say,
做真实的自己真是爽爆了
being myself feels good.
顺便说下 我妈离开了卡尔
By the way, mom left Carl, fyi.
十 九 八
Ten! Nine! Eight!
我给你准备了一份小礼物
I have a little gift for you.
七 六 五 四
Seven! Six! Five! Four!
本周六上午11点整请去6♥4♥号♥码头
Be at pier 6♥4♥ this Saturday at 11:00 A.M. Sharp.
三 二 一
Three! Two! One!
相信我
Trust me.
附 玩蛋去吧
P.S. Go fuck yourself.
诚挚的问候 戴维斯·C·米奇尔
Warmest regards, Davis C. Mitchell.