Surprise me.
保险栓开着
Safety’s on.
没错 在左边
Yup, it’s on the left side.
对 你要转一下 向…
Yeah, you gotta switch… Turn…
我♥操♥
Shit.
感觉怎么样
What’d it feel like?
太他妈爽了
Shit-yeah!
的确很疼 但是
It hurt, but in like a…
痛并快乐着
It’s like a good kinda hurt.
那感觉就像
It felt like someone was kinda, um…
操
Shit.
惊喜
Surprise!
你个…你真是个小变♥态♥
You are… You are one fucked-up kid.
你也是个变♥态♥的成年人
You’re one fucked-up adult.
别再这么做了
Don’t ever do this again.
操
Fuck!
你太拼了
You’re trying too hard.
搞定
And set to go.
谢啦 小哥
Thank you, dude.
打扰下 先生
Excuse me! Sir?
打扰下 先生 你有预约吗
Excuse me! Sir! Do you have an appointment?
没有 马蒂 我只是来逛一圈
No, , I’m just swingin’ through!
是米奇尔先生啊 抱歉
Oh, Mr. Mitchell. Sorry.
早啊 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
-戴维斯 -菲尔在吗
– Davis! – Phil here?
在 他们在面试奖学金申请人
Yeah, they’re doing the interviews for the scholarship candidates!
头儿 你最好当心了
Mister big! You better watch out!
呼吸 就只有我和水以及…
…breathing. It’s just me and the water, and…
抱歉
Sorry.
-大家好 -抱歉
– Hey, guys. – Excuse us.
你好 戴维斯
Hey, Davis.
我们现在没空
We’re in the middle of something.
介意我坐这儿吗
Mind if I sit?
嗨 玛格特
Hi, Margot.
你还好吗 兄弟
You okay, pal?
你看上去像是去当建筑工人了什么的
You look like you’ve been doing construction or something.
斯蒂文 我的脚里扎了根钉子
Steve. I got a fucking nail in my foot.
真♥他♥妈♥疼 不过我现在没事了
It hurt like hell, but I’m okay now.
陶德 你刚刚说到哪儿了
So, Todd, you were saying?
对哦 那个…
Right. Um…
我思路乱掉了
Lost my train of thought.
我们大获全胜
We won.
你们赢下什么了
What’d you win?
游泳比赛 我是个游泳运动员
Swimming. I’m a swimmer.
你游泳吗
Do you swim?
我以前经常去基♥督♥教青年会的泳池游泳
You know, I used to do laps at the Y
然后我意识到 一天之内
and then I realized how many people
有多少人在泳池里撒尿
must urinate in that pool on a daily basis,
然后我就再也游不下去了
and that kinda ruined it for me.
我不知道你这是闹的哪出
I don’t understand where this is coming from.
你这种轻蔑的姿态 高调的不敬
This contempt, this blatant disrespect!
我感觉有点不对劲 菲尔
Well, something doesn’t feel right, Phil.
这整件事 你明白吗
This whole thing, you know?
我想为她做点什么
I wanna do something for her,
但似乎不能…
but this just doesn’t…
是你感觉不对
You are not feeling right!
我们必须在今天挑出最终人选
We’re picking the finalists today.
我希望你明天签好字 放到我桌上
I want it signed on my desk by tomorrow,
否则你就卷铺盖走人
or you’re done here.
我是说 我们之间完了
I mean, we’re done.
你为什么要买♥♥这些东西
Why you buying all this shit?
都是行业必备工具 小朋友
Uh, the tools of the trade, my young friend.
哪个行业啊
What trade would that be?
破坏 毁灭
Destruction, devastation.
你难道就从来没想过要
I mean, haven’t you ever wanted to just
把某个东西砸个稀巴烂吗
smash the shit out of something?
戴维斯 如果我问你一个问题
Davis, if I were to ask you a question,
你一定会老实回答我的 对吧
you’d give me a straight answer, right?
那是你的作风 对一切都很诚实
I mean, that’s your thing, being honest about everything.
是啊 的确是我的作风
Yeah, that’s my thing.
你觉得我是同性恋吗
Do you think I’m gay?
我不知道 克里斯
I dunno, Chris.
你觉得你是同性恋吗
Do you think you’re gay?
我不知道 我觉得可能是吧
I dunno. I think maybe.
我以为你可以告诉我呢
I figured you would tell me.
好吧 那我们一起探讨下
Okay. Let’s figure it out together.
你喜欢女孩子吗
Do you like girls?
我不知道
I dunno.
我觉得珍妮弗·海曼很漂亮 她会跟我调情
I think Jennifer Hymen’s pretty. She flirts with me.
有时候 我可以透过
And sometimes, I can see the outline
她的上衣看到她的胸罩轮廓 但是…
of her bra through her shirt, but…
我不知道我是真的喜欢她 还是只是喜欢看她
I dunno if I like her, or if I’m just fixating.
珍妮弗·海曼[处♥女♥膜] 那是她的真名吗
Jennifer Hymen. That’s really her name?
-是啊 -真是糟透了
– Yeah. – That fuckin’ blows.
那学校里的男孩们呢
What about the boys at school?
你有喜欢哪个
Is there anybody that you like,
觉得他非常有魅力吗
that you find attractive?
或许是安德鲁·怀特吧
Maybe Andrew White.
他是高三的
He’s a junior,
不过我们的体育课是一起上的
and we have the same gym class too.
我们要一起换衣服
We have to get changed together.
你们换衣服时 你会盯着他看吗
Do you watch him when you get changed?
不会
No.
那我觉得你并不是同性恋 克里斯
Well, then I don’t think you’re gay, Chris.
我是千辛万苦才忍♥住不看 我必须告诉自己不要看
I have to try not to look. I have to tell myself not to.
好吧 其实 那也很正常
Yeah, no, that’s normal, you know.
你年纪这么小 充满着好奇心 那…
I mean you’re young, and you’re curious, it’s…
有时候 我会幻想他的鸡♥巴♥插在我嘴里
Sometimes, I imagine his dick in my mouth.
那就不一样了
That’s different.
我觉得 你很可能是同性恋
Uh, I would say that you’re probably gay.
当然 也可能是双性恋
I mean, you know, or you’re bisexual.
但不管是哪种 你都会觉得备受折磨
But I mean, either way, you’re gonna get tortured.
我给你的建议就是
I mean, my advice to you, would be
你要在接下来的几年中假装喜欢女孩
to pretend that you like girls for the next few years,
然后搬进城里 明白吗
and then move into the city, you know?
或者去旧金山
Or San Francisco?
如果你喜欢温暖的天气 甚至去洛杉矶也行
Or even Los Angeles, if you like warm weather.
还有其他问题吗
Anything else?
没了
No.
坐进去
Get in.
我们是要干什么来着
What are we doing again?
我们要将我的婚姻全部拆毁
We’re taking apart my marriage.
赞爆了
Fuckin’ a.
不错啊 继续
Not bad. Keep at it.
保持住 就这样
Now hold it. Just like that.
那是谁
Who’s that?
这年头谁他妈还开旅行车啊
Who the fuck still drives a station wagon?
不 我就是想拥有它 我想把它弄回家
No, I just wanna have it… I wanna take it back home,
看把它放在书库或书房♥里是什么样
see what it looks like in the library or, uh, in the study.
没 完全没看到他
Nope, not a peep out of him.
律师们正在寻求其他解决办法
Lawyers are exploring other options.
我们会让他签字的
We’ll get him to sign.
你给他发邀请函了吗
Did you send him an invitation?
拜托 亲爱的
Oh, come on, honey.
是戴维斯去接我放学的
Davis picked me up after school.
他去我家给我帮忙了 干些家务事
Uh, he was helping me around my house. Housework…
谢谢你
Thank you.
一台推土机
A bulldozer.
你几乎可以在易趣网上买♥♥到任何东西
You know, you can buy almost anything on ebay.
我只希望它带有操作指南
I just hope it comes with a manual.
别啊 该死