I don’t know why I told you
我是做床垫生意的
that I worked in the mattress business.
大概是我当时没想到
I guess I didn’t expect to see you
连续5年每天都能见到你
every day for five years.
你觉得我是个混♥蛋♥吧
You think I’m a dick.
我已经不给洋基队干了
I don’t work for the Yankees anymore.
候补队员区排水出问题了 我被开除了
Got fired over a drainage issue in the visitors’ bullpen.
我现在在市中心一家鞋店做保安
I work security now at parade of shoes in midtown.
该死的工作 抱歉
Fuckin’ job. Excuse me.
我的混♥蛋♥老板比我小30岁
My little prick of a boss. He’s 30 years younger than me.
我恨不得进去
I just wanna go in there
照着他的脸当面给几拳
and smash his little prick face.
天啊
Jeez.
我不爱我老婆
I didn’t love my wife.
我懂的 说出来很可悲
I know, it’s sad… It’s sad to say,
但是现在她不在了
but now that she’s gone,
我却没有任何悲伤或痛苦的感觉
I don’t even feel sad or pain or hurt, or…
那你是什么感觉
Well, what do you feel?
我不知道我为什么那么做
I couldn’t tell you why I did it.
所以你就拉了那个把手
So that’s when you pulled it.
也许是因为我终于诚实了
Maybe because I was finally being honest.
是的
Yes.
你知道拉那个把手火车会紧急停车吧
And you knew that would stop the train, correct?
我本来不太确定 但我希望是这样
Well, I wasn’t positive, but I was hoping.
我只能说
All I can say is,
感觉当时就是紧急状况
it felt like a legitimate emergency.
他刚丧妻
His wife just died.
戴维斯 也许你应该
Davis, maybe you should
来跟我们住一段时间
come stay with us for a while.
看开些
Take it easy.
我们有空房♥间
We have the extra room.
你还可以帮我把凉亭搭起来
I could sure use help putting that gazebo together.
怎么样
How’s that sound?
茱莉亚&戴维斯·米奇尔
希尔斯顿大道17号♥
别忘了让人喷杀虫剂
Remember to tell your guy to spray.
你好 又是我 戴维斯·米奇尔
Hello again, it’s Davis Mitchell.
我父母今天下午回坦帕了
My parents left for tampa this afternoon,
他们走后我在机场待了2小时
and I stayed at the airport an extra two hours
看人们拖着行李 步履匆匆
watching people walk back and forth with their luggage in tow.
我觉得突然自己充满了…等等
I find I’m suddenly filled with… wait…
是被…好奇感淹没了
Overwhelmed by… A growing sense of curiosity…
那些包里都有什么
What are in these bags?
我想知道如果他们
I wanna know what these people
要在水牛城待4天 有哪些东西是必不可少的
can’t do without for four days in Buffalo.
我想打开看看每个箱子
I wanna go through every one of them
把他们的东西堆成一堆
and dump their shit in a huge pile.
至于那个国民警卫队员 我想握住他的枪
And the national guard guy? I wanna hold his gun.
我想保家卫国
I wanna protect my country.
我开始注意之前从没看到过的东西
I’m starting to notice things I never saw before.
也许我看到过
Maybe I saw them.
我只是没细心留意而已
I just wasn’t paying attention.
因为某种原因
For some reason,
所有的一切都像是隐喻
everything has become a metaphor.
隐喻
Metaphor…
隐喻
Metaphor…
我像是一棵被连根拔起的树 不 等下
I am the uprooted tree. No, wait…
我是将树连根拔起的风暴
I am the storm that uprooted the tree.
我是和低气压系统正面相撞的冷锋
I am the cold front that collided with the low-pressure system.
写太过了
Too much.
早 艾米 贴张邮票
Morning, Amy. Put a stamp on that?
尊敬的自动售货机公♥司♥ 还有件事
There’s something else, dearest vending company.
一直在搅弄着我的大脑 使之无法宁静
It’s been scratching at the inside of my head.
我一秒钟都忍♥不了了
I couldn’t take it one second longer.
该死的冰箱竟然在漏水
The goddamn refrigerator was leaking.
我可不敢说自己是能工巧匠
Now, I wouldn’t say I’m handy by any means.
机械白♥痴♥更贴近现实
Mechanically retarded would be closer to the truth.
但菲尔也亲口说过
But Phil said it himself,
“如果你想把东西修好
“If you wanna fix something…”
得先拆掉所有零部件
You have to take everything apart…
找到重要的点”
“…and figure out what’s important.”
找到能让你变得更坚强的东西
What’ll make you stronger.
修复人心
Repairing the human heart
就像修车
is like repairing an automobile.
检视所有的部分
Just examine everything.
然后就能重新组装好
Then you can put it all back together.
重新组装好
Put it all back together…

Hello?
你好 请问是戴维斯·米奇尔先生吗
Hello. Mr. Davis Mitchell?
什么事
Yes?
我是凯伦·莫里诺
This is Karen Moreno
冠军自动售货公♥司♥的工作人员
from champion vending company.
我是客户服务部的
I’m with customer service.
我打电♥话♥
I’m calling in regards
是因为收到了您的投诉信 米奇尔先生
to your complaint letters, mister Mitchell.
目前为止一共收到了4封
There’s been four so far.
你是客户服务部的吗
You’re with the customer service department?
是的 先生 客户服务部
Yes, sir. I am the customer service department.
只有我一个人
It’s just me.
你们经常在凌晨两点钟给顾客打电♥话♥吗
Do you usually make service calls at 2:00 in the morning?
不 不是 从来没有
No. Not really. Never.
我…我很抱歉打扰您休息
I… I apologize for the inconvenience.
我只是想发泄一下
I was just venting.
我从没想过真的会有人读 很抱歉如果…
I didn’t expect anybody to read them. Sorry if…
你的信把我看哭了 米奇尔先生
Your letters made me cry, mister Mitchell.
你找到可以倾诉的人了吗
Do you have anyone to talk to?
我 我会把你的投诉提交到管理部门
I… I’m gonna submit your claim to management.
与此同时 有什么其他事
In the meantime is there something else
是我能为你做的吗 米奇尔先生
I can do for you, mister Mitchell?
等等 等一下
Wait, wait.
凯伦·莫里诺 你是叫这名字吗
Karen Moreno, that’s your name?
这样很怪 我 我不该打给你的
This is weird. I… I shouldn’t have called.
我 我会在合适的时间联♥系♥您
I… I’m going to contact you at a more reasonable hour.
再次抱歉 米奇尔先生
I’m sorry again, mister Mitchell.
我这样太不专业了
This is so unprofessional.
客户服务也是专门的职业吗
Customer service is a profession?
有的人沉浸在悲痛中不能自拔
Some people wallow through their grief.
我妻子会做饭
My wife, she cooks.
太好吃了 玛格特 这是什么
This is delicious, Margot, what is it?
茱莉亚有没有跟你说过我们为什么吵架
Did Julia tell you what we were fighting about?
我给她买♥♥了浴巾 她不喜欢
I bought her these bath towels and she didn’t like ’em,
所以她没告诉我就退了
so she took ’em back without telling me.
我们3天没说话
And we hadn’t spoken for three days.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
失陪下
Excuse me.
你好 凯伦
Hi, Karen.
你怎么知道是我
How did you know it was me?
我已经把你存进手♥机♥通讯录了
I have you programmed into my phone.
我明白了 我也不知道自己是什么感觉
Oh, I see. I’m not sure how I feel about that.
关于你的投诉
There’s something else I wanted to bring
我想告知你一下
to your attention regarding your claim.
好的
Okay.
在我们之前的交谈中
During our previous conversation,
你说我的工作就不是专门的职业
you implied that my job wasn’t a profession.
抱歉 我并没有侮辱的意思
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it as an insult.
我知道 可这又让我思考
I know. But it made me think,
我觉得也许你说得对
and I concluded that you might be right.
上帝保佑爱迪生联合电气公♥司♥
God bless Con Ed.
所以就有了光
And there was light!
是啊 我要走了 谢谢你的晚餐
Yeah. I’ve gotta go. Thank you for dinner.
不是吧
Really?
“莫里诺”在西语中是棕色的意思 你知道吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!