-Go right, go right. -Yeah.
右边 右边
Go right, go right.
-往前面看 走的是哪 -我有在看了
-Now look up ahead where you’re going. -All right, I’m looking.

Oh!
别停手 别停手 划桨 划桨
Don’t quit, don’t quit. Come on, paddle, paddle.

Okay.
成功了
We did it.
-你打算跟他认输了吗 -来
-Are you gonna call them? -Right.
-右边 右边 好 现在左边 -走右边
-Come on, go right. -Right, right.
-现在左边 -走左边
-All right. Now back to your left. -All right, now left.
左边 你左边
Left, to your left.
-好的 -我们走
-All right. -Here we go.

Whoo!
-保持直线 -小心那树
-Keep it straight. -Watch that tree.
-左 -小心头
-Left. -Watch your head.
-我们看来办不到 -哇
-We ain’t gonna make it. -Whoo!
转过来
Damn it.
方法看来不对头
Hey, this doesn’t seem right.
我们不过是有点旁门左道
Just a little unorthodox.
胖子 左边 快 左边
All right, go left, dummy. Come on, go left.
-走直了 走直了-好了 船身直了
-Straighten it out. Straighten it out. -I got it straight.
老天
Oh, my God.
-真是谢天谢地 -拐弯
-Oh, yes. Thank you, Lord. -Turn it around.
这里停点手 慢点
All right, hold it a minute, slow it down.
好 走啊 冲 冲
All right, go. Go.
很好 来 往前直走
Good, good, good. Straight ahead. Good.
见鬼 这里有块大的
Hell, here’s a big one.
我们能通过的 只要保持直线航行
We’re gonna make it. Keep it straight.
同舟共济 埃德
Whoo! I’m with you, Ed.
-好 现在做得不错 -好极了
-All right. You’re doing all right, now. -All right.
保持向右前进
Keep her headed right.
上 上
Go. Go, go, go.

Go. Go.
好 向前 向前 向前
Yeah, go. Go. Go, go, go. Go.
这有个石头
There’s a rock.
右边 看好
On the right. Watch it, now.
-就是这 -明白
-Steady, now. -I got it.
胖子 可别分散了
All right now, chubby, don’t fall apart.
水手 过的怎么样
How you doing, sailors?
哦 上帝 那肯定有什么东西
Oh, Lord, that sure was something!
我跟你说过什么来着 他与众不同 对不
What the hell did I tell you, he’s something else, ain’t he?
噢 是的
Oh, yeah.
-停下 -我跟你说 路易
-Hold on. -I’ll tell you, Lewis,
那是我最美妙 不 第二美妙的感受
That’s the best… The second best sensation I ever felt.
胖子 你干得不错 真的
You did good, chubby, you did good.
见鬼 我还想过要去 那耕种一段日子呢
Damn, I thought we bought the farm there for a while.
知道刚才那个地方不
You know that one place there?
-知道我刚才怎么想吗 -那地方是
-You know what I was thinking? -That one spot where…
这国家第一批探索者经过的
The first explorers saw this country…
跟我们刚才是一样的
Saw it just like us…
都是在舟中见识到这个国家
…in a canoe.
我能想象出来他们的感受
I can imagine how they felt.
对啊 我们征服这里了 对不对
Yeah. We beat it, didn’t we?
是征服了这河流了吧
Didn’t we beat that?
你并没有征服
You don’t beat it.
这片河流征服不得
You don’t beat this river.
机器会坏
Machines are gonna fail.
体制会垮台
And the system’s gonna fail.
然后
And then…
然后怎样
And then what?
然后到了生存
Then survival.
谁有生存下来的能力
Who has the ability to survive?
这就是一个游戏 生存游戏
That’s the game, survive.
你迫不及待玩这游戏
And you can’t wait for it to happen, can you?
你是迫不及待
You can’t wait for it.
不管怎样 现在的体制我觉得还好
Well, the system’s done all right by me.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
你工作称心
You got a nice job.
房♥子够大
Got a nice house.
妻子漂亮
Nice wife.
孩子伶俐
Nice kid.
路易斯 你怎么说起来
You make that sound…
这些好东西味道就变差了呢
…rather shitty, Lewis.
埃德 你干嘛会跟我一起来游山玩水
Why do you go on these trips with me, Ed?
我喜爱生活 路易斯
I like my life, Lewis.
是 不过你干吗会跟我一起
Yeah, but why do you go on these trips with me?
有时我也想知道
You know, sometimes I wonder about that.

Whoo!
敬你的 路易斯
Here’s to you, Lewis.
居然给他射到了一条
Hot damn, he got one.
路易斯 你真棒
Terrific, Lewis.
我讨厌他
I hate him.
真高兴来到了这儿
I’m glad we came here.
-路易斯 -路易斯不喝酒
-Lewis? -Lewis does not drink.
路易斯 你说的话没错
It’s true, Lewis, what you said.
丛林绿水之中的确是有我们城市中丧失了的东西存在
There’s something in the woods and the water that we have lost in the city.
不是丧失
We didn’t lose it…
是把它给卖♥♥了
…just sold it.
我就说说体制问题
Well, I’ll say one thing for the system.
体制的确给我们带来了气垫床
The system did produce the air mattress.
对我们露营人士来说这种东西名头更响的是叫
Or as it’s better known among we camping types…
“快娼”
…the instant broad.
希望各位别见怪 我现在要对我的”气垫床”作些坏事了
And if you fellas will excuse me, I’m gonna go be mean to my air mattress.
吾现在宣布 以现代科技之名 为你受洗
I do baptize thee, now in the name of modern technology.
真是幸福
How sweet, oh, yeah.
好主意
Some idea.
路易斯
Lewis?
他难道以为自己是泰山么
Does he think he is Tarzan or what?
但他确实了解森林
He knows the woods though, he really does.
-确实如此 -不见得
-He does. -Not really.
他了解过森林但却也不能感受出来 这就是路易斯的问题
He learned them, he doesn’t feel them, that’s Lewis’ problem.
他想与自然融合一体 但却总做不到
He wants to be one with nature, and he can’t hack it.
现在说这个不是时候吧
This is a hell of a time to be telling us that.
天哪 路易斯 你吓到我了
Jesus. Lewis, you scared the shit out of me.
路易斯 是什么人
Oh, what was it, Lewis?
不知道 我似乎听到了什么
I don’t know, I thought I heard something.
是人还是物
Something or someone?
不知道
I don’t know.
晚安 路易斯
Good night, Lewis.
晚安 德鲁
Good night, Drew.
我去睡了
I’m going to sleep.
夜幕降临
Night has fallen…
我们无能为力
…and there’s nothing we can do about it.
我第一次梦遗就是在睡袋里面睡的时候发生的
I had my first wet dream in a sleeping bag.
-感觉如何 -很棒
-How was it? -Great.
-算了 我不想说 -没关系
-There’s no repeating it. -Never mind.
不管世界其他地方会发生什么灾难
No matter what disaster may occur in other parts of the world…
或者亚特兰大出了什么小情况
…or what petty little problems arise in Atlanta…
也没人会在这找到我们
…no one can find us up here.
晚安 路易斯
Good night, Lewis.
见鬼
Goddamn it.
波比 看森林里出来了什么人物
Hey, Bobby, look what came out of the forest.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
埃德 射杀到什么没有
Get a shot, Ed?
见鬼了 不过有时一个猎人能狩猎三年
Hell, sometimes a man can hunt for three years…
也往往什么都猎杀不到 对不对 路易斯
…never get a shot. Isn’t that right, Lewis?

Right.
我就不明白人怎么会去射杀动物
I don’t understand how anyone could shoot an animal.
有些人是永远杀不到的 德鲁
Some people never can, Drew.
我见过些锦标赛射击选手 准头好得很
Hell, I’ve known tournament archers, damn good shots.
打靶子从来没失过手

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!