Take it easy,Doug. He’s dead ahead of you.
别着急 道格 他就在你前面
Okay,okay,okay.
好的 好的
He’s slowing down,coming to a fence. Do you see it?
他减速了 到了一扇栅栏门前 看到了吗?
Yeah,I see it.
看到了
Doug,if you’re gonna leave the Hummer,take the backpack.
道格 你要是下车的话带上背包
It’s the power source for the rig.
那是目镜器的电源
Can you hear me? Yeah,yeah,yeah.
能听到吗? 能 能 能
Yeah,we can hear you. We can hear you.
我们能听到 我们能听到
All right.
好的
What’s he doing now?
他现在在干什么?
He’s pulled around the back of the building.
他把车停在房♥子后面
Looks like a bomb went off.
这儿看起来像是爆♥炸♥过
Really? We see an intact structure here.
真的?我们看见的是完好无损的建筑
No damage? No,none.
没被破坏? 不 完全没有
Looks like a vehicle’s inside.
看上去里面有辆车
An ambulance. You see that?
有辆救护车 你们看见了吗?
No. Nothing.
没 什么都没看见
See anything?
看到什么了吗?
He’s dead ahead of you.
他就在你眼前
Doug,he’s pulling Minuti out of the car.
道格 他在把缪提拖出车外
Where?
在哪?
All right,now pan to the right. Pan to the right.
那镜头向右转 向右转
More right. You got him.
再向右一点 看到了
Yeah,he’s dragging him out of the car.
他正把他拖出车外
Do you see him?
你看到他了?
Yeah. Yes. Right in front of you.
嗯 是的 就在你面前
Boost the audio for me.
给我放大声音信♥号♥♥
Audio boosted.
放大了
Turn around. Turn around behind you.
转身 在你后面
Larry? Pan back to the right.
拉里? 镜头右转
You’ve got him now. Where is he?
就在你眼前了 他在哪?
He’s being dragged on the concrete.
正在水泥地上被拖动
Larry!
拉里!
What’s that sound?
这是什么声音?
What’s the sound?
什么声音?
He’s pouring some kind of accelerant over Agent Minuti.
他在往缪提探员身上泼汽油之类的东西
I think it’s the diesel fuel,like at the ferry.
也有可能是柴油
He’s waking up.
他醒过来了
Brace yourselves. I think you’re about to witness a murder.
做好准备 我想你们将见证一场谋杀
If we hadrt sent him there,he wouldn’t be dead now.
如果不是我们让他去 他就不会死了
No,he was already dead from the ferry.
不 他在渡轮上就已经死了
We just changed how he died.
我们只不过改变了他的死法
We don’t know that.
我们不知道会那样
He could’ve been standing right next to you,
他本可能就这样站在你身边的
right until we sent that note.
直到我们送出了那张纸条
You’d need a branching multiple universe for that to happen.
你得用“分支宇宙理论”来解释这一切
Oh,come on. We can’t change anything.
得了吧 我们什么都改变不了
We didn’t change anything. That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you.
我们什么都不能改变 我一直这么认为
I’ll tell you what we did.
我来告诉你们我们都做了些什么吧
The suspect used a stolen Blazer to case the dock.
嫌犯用一辆偷来的雪弗莱到码头勘察环境
So now he has a truck big enough to drive a bomb onto the ferry.
他的车足够运送炸♥弹♥到渡船上
Now Larry shows up,right?
这时 拉里出现了
Larry puts bullet holes through the windshield.
他打坏了那辆车的挡风玻璃
You want a mask? No. No,I’m good,thanks.
要防毒面具吗? 不用了 谢谢
Larry puts bullet holes through the windshield,
他打坏了那辆车的挡风玻璃
leaves blood all over the back seat,
把后排座弄得满处是血
so now our bomber needs a new truck,
所以这个嫌犯需要一辆新车
you understand? Claire’s truck.
明白了吗?克莱尔的卡车
You hungry?
你饿了吗?
Yeah,we changed one thing,
是的 我们改变了一件事
but by changing one thing,we didn’t change anything.
但是并没有改变一切
What’s on TV?
电视上在播什么?
Hey,hey,hey,we got a name.
嘿 嘿 嘿 找到他的名字了
Carroll Oerstadt. What?
卡罗尔·奥斯达 什么?
Who is that? Owner of that bait camp Doug found.
他是谁? 道格找到的那座房♥子的主人
Truck registration,airboat registration,match.
卡车、汽船的注册登记全部吻合
And another property.
他还有处房♥产
5874 Mullie Ave.,Ninth Ward,New Orleans.
新奥尔良 第9沃德区 穆里埃大街5874号♥
Is this a he or a she? It’s a he. Let’s go.
是男的还是女的? 男的 行动
Clear!
安全!
Testing,one,two,three,four.
试音 1 2 3 4
Testing,one,two,three,four.
试音 1 2 3 4
ATF New Orleans,conducting interview with Carroll Oerstadt.
ATF 新奥尔良分局 正在审问卡罗尔·奥斯达
You’ve waived your right to counsel,right?
你放弃让律师为你辩护 是吗?
Yes,sir. Okay.
是的 先生 好的
I’m fascinated with your precision.
我对你周密的计划表示钦佩
It’s not very often we see that level of expertise around here,
你这样专业水准的并不多见
and if it’s all right with you,I’d like to use this interview
如果你同意 我想将这次审问…
to educate my colleagues in law enforcement.
…作为同事们执法的教材
Yes,sir.
可以 先生
Let’s talk about motive.
谈谈你的动机吧
Why would you use explosives against the US Navy?
你为什么要用炸♥弹♥炸美国海军?
It says here that you tried to enlist in the Marines.
这上面说你曾经参加了海军陆战队的应征
You were rejected. You tried to enlist in the Army,
但是被拒绝了 你又想加入美国陆军
you were rejected again.
但又被拒绝了
Why do you think they did that?
你认为他们为什么要拒绝你?
Because they don’t want patriots.
因为他们不喜欢我这样的爱国者
The military no longer recognizes commitment and purpose.
军队不再认可义务和决心
They thought I was overcommitted and psychologically unstable.
他们认为我使命感过强 而且心理上不稳定
They didn’t want to understand my value.
他们不想理解我的价值 军方不再信奉责任和追求
They understand it now.
他们现在理解了
I believe so. Yes,sir.
我想是的 先生
You’re ATF,right? Yes,I am.
你是 ATF 的 对吗? 是的
Would you like one? Yes.
想抽吗? 是的
Okay. Anything you want to say,just talk into the mike.
好的 你想说什么就对着麦克风说
A man can always use more alcohol,tobacco and firearms.
人们总是过分使用酒精、烟草和火器
I can think of one more thing.
我想还得再加一样
It’s like the Revolutionary War,you know what I mean?
就像解放战争一样 你知道我的意思吧?
“One mars terrorist is another mars patriot,”
“一方认为是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的人在另一方看来就是爱国者”
isn’t it?
对吗?
Yeah? Exactly.
是吗? 很正确
Yeah. You get it.
是的 很正确
This wasn’t about revenge. What was it about?
这不是为了复仇 那为了什么?
Destiny.
命运
Destiny?
命运?
You’ve been asking me about my motives.
你问我我的动机是什么
Right. Right. My methods.
是的 我的手段
Courage Honor
(勇气)(荣誉)
They’re all connected.
这都是有关联的
Everything’s connected.
一切都是有关联的
Okay. How was Claire Kuchever connected?
那克莱尔·库切芙是怎么跟这些事关联上的的?
I needed a car.
当时我需要一辆车
And that’s it? No,well,something
就为这个? 不全是
that couldn’t be traced back to me. Right.
通过她的车你们就不能追查到我 对
I had one ready till that cop showed up.
我本来已经准备好一辆车了 可那个警♥察♥出现坏了事
That cop was a federal agent.
那个警♥察♥是个联邦探员
Lawrence Minuti. My partner. You shot him.
劳伦斯·缪提 我的搭档 你开枪打死了他
He… I was about to burn him and he was waking up,you know?
他…我本来想烧死他的 可他醒了
I mean,I’m not cruel.
我别无选择
Well,why didn’t you “do that” for Claire Kuchever?
好吧 那你为什么 不对克莱尔·库切芙那样做?
Well,because I needed her to look like a ferry victim,
因为我想让她看上去像是渡船爆♥炸♥的牺牲者
and a bullet would’ve given it away. I see.
所以不能简单把她射杀 我明白了
I went to her house on the pretense of buying her car.
我到她家假装要买♥♥她的车
I took her from behind,taped her mouth and threw a hood over her head.
从背后打晕了她 封住了她的嘴 给她套上头套
Then?
然后呢?
I bound her wrists and her ankles and I drove her back to my place.
我绑住了她的手脚然后把她带回了我的房♥子
I loaded the device into her car
我把炸♥弹♥装进她的车里.
and then I soaked her with the gasoline.
…然后给她淋上柴油
Jesus.
天啊
And?
然后呢?