There it is. It went through.
在那儿 传过去了
That’s right. It’s through.
没错 传过去了
It went through! Great.
传过去了 太好了
Whoa,whoa. No,wait a minute. Hang on.
不对 等一下
It ain’t great yet. I don’t come back.
不太好 我没回来
Put it down,Larry. I’m not coming back.
把它放下 拉里 我不会回来了
Put it down,Larry.
把它放下 拉里
Larry,don’t do it.
拉里 别干
Follow him. I’m on him.
跟着他 跟上了
All right,look,let’s… You know what? Let’s cut away from Minuti.
好吧 我们… 听我说 咱们先别管缪提
The bomber’s on his way to the dock. He’s due there any minute.
爆♥炸♥犯正在去码头的路上 他随时可能到
We’ll come back to Minuti when he gets there,all right?
等他到了 我们再回头去看缪提 好吗?
All right.
好的
Okay,where is he?
好 他在哪?
Can we circle it?
可以转过去吗?
We should be able to see him by now.
现在应该能看到他了
That’s him. There he is. All right.
就是他 他在那儿 好的
Holy shit. All right.
老天啊 好的
Move in on him real close. I want to see his… That’s him.
靠近了看他 我要看到他的… 就是他
That’s him.
就是他
That’s our guy. That’s him. At the bridge,
就是这家伙 就是他 在桥上
the cemetery,the ATM.
在墓地 在 ATM 机那里
That’s our guy.
都是这家伙
Shanti,see if you can get an ID,facial ID on him.
香提 看看能不能确认他的身份
Give me some time. Okay. All right. Take your time.
得花点时间 好的 你慢慢来吧
There’s your partner. I see him.
那是你的搭档 我看见他了
Try to move in on his truck.
转到他的卡车后面去
See if we can get a plate.
看看能不能记下牌照
No plate. Get back on him.
没有牌照 回到他身上
Stay on him.
盯着他
Where’s Minuti?
缪提在哪?
Federal agent! Turn the engine off!
联邦调查员!熄掉引擎
Turn the engine off!
熄掉引擎!
Tilt back down.
镜头向下移一点
He’s still breathing.
他还活着
What can we do? I don’t know what to do.
我们能做什么? 我不知道能做什么
He’s traveling east. He’s traveling out of range.
他在往东开 他要开出监控范围了
Okay,what can we do? Anything? I don’t know,
我们能做什么?什么都好? 我不知道
but if we don’t do something fast,I’m gonna lose this guy.
如果不采取行动 我们就要失去他的踪迹了
We’re losing the signal.
信♥号♥♥要丢失了
We have to boost the signal.
我们必须放大信♥号♥♥
We need to chase him with the goggle rig.
得用目镜器去追踪他
Yeah,well,Gunnars is a little busy right now,
是的 可是刚纳斯现在很忙
and he’s the only one who can use it.
他是唯一会用那东西的人
Where is it? What,the rig? It’s…
那东西在哪? 什么 目镜器?
Yeah,the rig. Where is it? It’s in his Hummer.
是的 目镜器 在哪? 在他的悍马车里
Keys in there? Yeah.
钥匙也在那? 是的
All right,quiet,everybody. It’s him.
好啦 大家安静 是他
Carlin. Where’s he now?
卡林 他现在在哪?
Is he going east? Yes.
是向东去了吗? 是的
Okay,he’s going east,going up on De Gaulle.
是的 向东 上了戴高乐公路
All right,just try to keep him in sight,and keep feeding me directions.
好的 盯着他给我指明方向
I’ll try and track him with this goggle rig.
我试着用这个目镜器追踪他
Can he do that? Yeah,if he can catch up to the image
他能做到吗? 能!如果他能捕捉到影像…
and keep him in sight,that could work.
…并且一直跟着他 那样就可以了
Hey,how do you turn this thing on?
这东西怎么打开?
There’s an on-off button on the back of the rig.
背后有开关按钮
Okay,I see it.
好的 我看到了
It’s really simple. Wherever you look,the eyepiece will auto-focus,
操作很简单 你所看见的东西…
and we’ll see what you see.
…我们这边也能看见
Okay,you’re live. You’re on.
好了 看见了
Try the goggles. Hang on,hang on.
戴上目镜器 等着 等着
He’s gone. Out of range. What?
他不见了 超出了范围 什么?
Where’s he headed? He’s headed toward the I10.
他朝哪个方向开的? 10号♥地区
East or west?
向东还是向西?
I don’t know. I don’t know.
我不知道 我们不知道
East or west?
向东还是向西?
We lost the signal. We’re blind in here.
我们失去信♥号♥♥了 什么都不知道了
I don’t know. All right,hang on.
不知道 好吧 等我
Oh,shit!
见鬼!
What? What happened? What happened?
怎么了?出什么事了?怎么回事?
This is trippy.
太刺♥激♥了
Doug,look straight ahead.
道格 看着前面
We’ve got the window slaved to your goggles.
我们将屏幕连上你的目镜
We are seeing what you’re seeing four days in the past.
我们能看到你所看见的4天半前的情景
Okay,I got him. I got him. He’s back in range.
好了 我找到他了 找到他了 在监视范围的边缘
He’s going west,not east,
他朝西开去了 不是向东
on the Crescent City Bridge.
正在新月城大桥上
There he is. That’s him. Opposite lane.
他就在那 相反的车道
I got him. That’s him. That’s him.
我找到他了 就是他 就是他
I got him!
我看到他了!
Watch the traffic.
注意安全
What was that? I think he hit something.
怎么回事? 他大概撞上什么了
Doug,you’ve gotta stay with him. You’re gonna lose him again.
道格 你得跟着他 他快开走了
Doug,what’s happening?
道格 怎么回事?
I got him! I got him.
我跟上他了 跟上了
All right,all right,all right.
很好 很好 很好
Good. Now stay with him.
好的 现在咬着他别跟丢了
Send paramedics to the Crescent City Bridge.
派医护人员到新月城大桥去
Got that?
听见了吗?
I lost him.
我跟丢了
I got him! I got him! All right. All right.
找到了!找到他了! 好的 好的
That’s him.
是他
He’s headed for the 10 to the bayou.
他正前往河边10号♥入口
I can see him. He’s right in front of me.
那个混♥蛋♥就在我的面前
Carlin!
卡林!
What was that? What the hell was that?
怎么了?到底怎么了?
Doug,are you all right?
道格 你没事吧?
Doug!
道格!
Doug?
道格!
I think it’s broken. I can’t see anything.
这东西大概坏了 看不见图像了
We still have a signal here. You’re still transmitting.
我们这还能看见 你那边还在还在传输图像
You can see? We’ll talk you through it.
你们能看到吗? 我们把看到的告诉你
Can you still drive?
你还能开车吗?
Yeah,yeah. Where is he?
可以 他在哪?
Give us a 360 with the goggle rig.
把目镜器转一圈
There! There he is! Pan the thing around.
在那!他在那!转一下镜头
Which way? To your right.
哪个方向? 你的右面
To your right.
你右手边
There! There he is!
那儿!他在那儿!
He’s taking the road to the bayou! Right there?
他在去河边那条路上!在那那儿! 他在那儿!?
The road is blocked.
路被堵了
Take the expressway. It parallels the road.
走高速路 和那条路是平行的
Go. Go,go!
快、快、快!
See him?
看见他了吗?
Pan right. Pan right!
把镜头朝向右面!朝向右面!
You still see him?
你们还看得见他吗?
He’s at the end of the bridge.
他快下桥了
You hear me? He’s at the end of the bridge.
听见了吗?他快下桥了
Keep talking to me.
接着说
I don’t know what else to tell you. I feel very,very close to you right now.
我还能说什么?我们俩都快变成一个人了
He took the exit ramp beneath you.
他走了你下面的出口
Take the next off-ramp. Take the next off-ramp!
从下一个出口出去 从下一个出口出去!
All right,I’m on the off-ramp.
好的 我下高速路了
Go right,then double back on yourself.
向右转半圈折回
All right,I got it.
好的 明白
All right,take another right.
继续右转
Still see him?
还能看到他吗?
He’s heading to the bayou. Take a left here.
他在向河边走 你从这向左转
Good,good,good.
很好 很好