Our primary data comes from seven orbiting satellites,
我们的主要数据来自7颗卫星
but at any given time,as many as four are surveilling one area.
在任何时候同一区域都有四颗卫星在监视
It’s like having multiple eyewitnesses,
这好比有多名目击者
each with their own vantage point.
每个人都有很有利的观察位置
Snow White?
白雪公主?
Well,which one of the seven dwarfs
那么 你们这七个小矮人
can explain to me how you get the audio?
谁能向我说明一下你们是怎么弄到音频信♥号♥♥的?
I don’t understand.
我不明白
Why do you gotta look at four days ago?
为什么你们要看4天前的东西?
Why don’t you just fast-forward it to the day of the explosion?
为什么不直接跳到爆♥炸♥当天去?
We have to wait. It takes four and a half days
我们得等 为了生成这部连续的影片
to render this single fluid shot.
要花四天半的时间
The only thing that matters
我们唯一要注意的事是
is that we have exactly one look at any one time.
任何时间发生的事我们都只能看一眼
Yeah. We can’t go back 10 minutes,you know?
我们连10分钟都无法倒回去 你明白吗?
Can’t look back and see if there was a second gunman.
不能倒回去看看是不是有另外什么没注意的
We can’t watch the agent buying
我们无法看到领导们买♥♥过时的裤子
10 pairs of cargo pants in 1983.
就像我们头儿穿的那种
All right? But given enough lead time,
清楚了吗? 但是只要提前给够时间
we can look anywhere within the target area,all right?
我们就能看到目标区域内的任何地点 知道了吗?
It’s the when that’s always constant.
不变的只有与现在的时间间隔
It’s always four days and six hours ago.
永远是4天零6小时前
Always. You understand?
永远都是 你明白了吗?
It’s like a single trailing moment of now,in the past.
这好比是现在的时刻在牵引着过去的时刻走
Okay. So if you can’t move forward or backward in time,
好吧 既然你们不能在时间上作快进或倒♥退♥
how is it the image keeps speeding up like that?
那这画面为什么老是动得这么快?
It’s not the image that’s moving faster,it’s just our shifting point of view.
画面变化的速度没有加快 只是我们在变换视角
The passage of time remains constant,
时间流逝的速度是固定不变的
but we can shift our point of view
但是我们在数据流中变换视角的速度
within the data stream as fast as we want.
想要多快就能有多快
You understand? Yeah. Yeah. No.
你明白吗? 嗯 嗯 不明白
Yeah,I know.
好吧 我知道了
So four days from…
这么说从现在起再过四天…
Well,actually,three days from now,
准确地说是再过三天
since it’s after midnight,you’ll be able to look back
因为已经过了半夜了 到时候你们就能
to the day of the explosion,see who did it,
看到爆♥炸♥的那天 看到是谁干的
how they did it and what they did it with.
他们是怎么干的 又是用什么干的
Yeah,you got it.
是的 你说得很对
The only thing is,you need to tell us where to look,
唯一的问题是 你要告诉我们该看哪里
’cause,you know,we could miss it.
因为 你知道 我们可能错过关键点
Besides,three days could be too late.
还有 三天以后可能就太晚了
He could leave the country,could strike again.
他可能潜逃出国 也可能再次作案
We need to do whatever we can now.
我们现在就要尽一切努力
We know he’s out there planning this.
我们知道他正在策划作案
We just don’t know where to look.
只是我们不知道该看哪里
So,Agent Carlin,where do we look?
那么 卡林探员 我们该看哪里?
Claire Kuchever’s house.
克莱尔·库切芙的家
Address is in range.
地址在范围内
All right,match the viewer settings to the signal.
好 根据信♥号♥♥调整查看器设置
Signal’s solid. All right,dazzle me.
信♥号♥♥ 稳定了 很好干得好
What?
怎么回事?
You see,with Snow White we can track through walls.
你看到了 白雪公主可以让我们穿透墙壁进行跟踪
It’s part of the same infrared thermal-imaging stuff
这和他们在伊♥拉♥克♥用的热成像技术
they’re using in Iraq.
有一定的相同之处
Hello. This is 877-504-8423.
你好 这里是877-504-8423
We triangulate from four satellites,
我们用四颗卫星进行三角测量
pick up the heat signal and reconstruct.
将搜集到的热信♥号♥♥进行重组
Basically,we can walk through walls.
简单来说 我们可以穿墙而入
Claire Kuchever.
克莱尔·库切芙
Claire? Hello? Did you know her?
克莱尔? 喂? 你认识她?
We held hands once,but no,I didn’t know her.
我们握过一次手 不过我不认识她
Just checking in,wondering how you’re doing.
我只是随便问问 想知道你过得怎样
Montreal’s fantastic,but my boss is an ass.
蒙特利尔太棒了 不过我的老板是个混帐东西
Can you rotate the view,see what she’s looking at?
你能转一下视角看看她在看什么吗?
Yeah,yeah,yeah.
好的 可以
I want you to come visit,though.
我还是想请你过来看看
The city’s phenomenal. You’re gonna love it.
这个城市很了不起 你会喜欢这儿的
Claire? Claire?
克莱尔?克莱尔?
Somebody got that? Yeah.
有人记下了吗? 是的
Claire,you there?
克莱尔 你在吗?
Listen,I’ve had a lot of time to think,
听我说 我想了很久
and I need you to sell the Bronco as soon as possible.
我想你尽快把那辆野马车卖♥♥掉
Or at least pay me back my half. I just really need the money.
卖♥♥的钱我只要一半就行了 我现在很需要钱
I love you,honey. Call me.
我爱你 亲爱的 记着打给我
Unbelievable.
真不敢相信
Where’s she… Can you follow her? No problem.
她去哪了 能跟上她吗? 没问题
Yeah,I’m coming,I’m coming.
好的 我来接 我来接
What?
怎么了?
It’s Stalhuth,at that house you found.
我是斯达拉斯 在你找到的房♥子里
Female murder victim,Claire?
那个女被害人 是叫克莱尔吧?
Right. What do you got?
是的 你找到什么了?
We got some bloody cotton swabs and gauze strips in the bathroom,
我们在浴室找到一些带血的棉签和纱布
some blood in the sink trap. And,oh,hey,Carlin?
水槽里有些血迹 哦 对了 卡林
Man,when did you completely forget how to investigate a crime scene?
老兄 你什么时候 把调查犯罪现场的要领全忘了?
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
This place is lousy with your fingerprints.
这地方尽是你的指纹
They’re all over the place.
到处都有
Do me a favor. Just describe what you see for me,okay? Just humor me.
帮我个忙 说说你看到的东西 好吗?配合我一下
Womars bedroom. Vanity mirror.
女人的卧室 梳妆镜
Dressing table with makeup,knick-knacks.
梳妆台 上面有些化妆品、小摆设
Okay,okay,okay,I get it.
好的 好的 我知道了
Is there anybody there? Anybody brushing their teeth?
那里有别人吗?有人在刷牙吗?
No. Just a couple agents,including Hendricks,who’s bent over,
没有 只有一些探员 还有享德里克斯 他弯着腰
and I have a fine view of the crack of his ass.
屁♥股♥都快露出来了
Okay,I get the picture. Talk to you later.
好的 我明白了 回头再和你说
You satisfied?
你满意了?
She was supposed to go on a date the night before she died.
在她死前的那天晚上 她应该和人有过约会
I want to get her appointment books and everything brought down here,
我要看看她的记事本和一切有关的东西
you know,her phone records,credit cards,diaries,anything.
你们知道 包括她的电♥话♥记录 信♥用♥卡♥、日记什么的
I wanna know everything there is to know about this woman.
为了了解这个女人 我要看看这里的一切
Well,shouldn’t we be concentrating on the ferry?
我们为什么不将注意力放到渡船上呢?
Well,yeah,it’s likely that our guy
疑犯可能先去过渡船
cased the ferry first,but we don’t know when.
但我们不知道是什么时候去的
We don’t even know what he looks like.
我们甚至不知道他的模样
I mean,
我的意思是
we could stare him right in the face and not know it’s him.
我们就算和他面对面也不知道他就是疑犯
But we will notice a change,
但我们只要注意到这个女人
even a small change,in her life.
生活中的变化 哪怕是很小的变化
Hey,Beth. Claire.
贝丝 克莱尔
That guy I’ve been telling you about really wants to meet you.
我一直跟你说的那个人真的很想见你
Okay. Tell him I’ll meet him Monday night.
好吧 跟他说我星期一晚上和他见面
Monday.
星期一
How about Sunday if you’re not doing anything?
星期天怎么样?要是你没事情的话
No,Monday. Great. I’ll give him your number.
不 就星期一 好吧 我会把你的号♥码告诉他的
No,do not give him my number. I’ll go meet him.
不 别告诉他 我会去见他的
He’s not some psycho killer. Who? Him who?
他又不是什么变♥态♥杀手 谁?他们在说谁?
I don’t even know if I can do it Monday. Hang on.
星期一能不能去我还拿不准呢 你等一下
Show me the book.
让我看看那本子
Monday works.
星期一可以
Damn! Shit!
可恶! 该死!
Can we go back?
能倒回去吗?
No. Seriously?
不行 真的吗?
No,it’s far too much data for any existing storage system.
不行 这个数据量远远超出现有存储系统的能力
It’s a constant stream.
这是连续不断的数据流
There’s no rewind,no second chances.
不能倒带 没有第二次机会
We can record what we’re seeing,
我们可以把现在看到的内容录下来
but we can’t go back
但是不能倒回去
and choose to look at something different.
从其他角度再看一遍
Okay. You said we can record,though?
好 不过你说我们可以录下来?
Yes. Okay.
是的 很好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!