we have concluded this was a deliberate act of terrorism,
我们得出结论这是一起精心策划的恐怖袭击
and the President concurs with our assessment.
并且总统也同意了这个结论
On our end,we have to ask for your patience,
最后 希望你们能多点耐心
as the investigation will take time.
这次调查可能需要相当长的时间
It’s a unique and complicated crime scene.
这是一个独特而复杂的犯罪现场
There’s no baggage checks.
这里没有进行行李检查
There’s no flight data recorder.
也没有飞行数据记录仪(黑匣子)
There are maximum casualties,
本次案件的伤亡惨重
and most of the evidence is under 100 feet of muddy water.
大多数证据都已经沉入100英尺深的水底
There are no shortcuts.
这次的调查没有任何捷径可走
Kevin,where’s Doug? You just missed him.
凯文 道格在哪儿? 他刚走
Well,his car’s still here. Took the streetcar.
是吗 可他的车还停在这儿 他坐的电车
What? Streetcar? Hey,don’t look at me.
什么?电车? 别这样看着我
It’s part of his process. He says it helps him think.
那是他的习惯 他说那样有助于思考
Sheriff Reed.
治安官里德
How you doing? It’s Doug Carlin returning your call.
你好吗? 道格·卡林
Hey,Doug. I know you got your hands full right now.
道格 我知道你现在很忙
Yeah,that’s okay. What do you got for me,Bob?
是啊 鲍勃你有什么要给我说的?
Well,a couple of kids found a woman
是这样 在阿尔及尔
face down in the waters off Algiers Point.
发现一具漂在水里的女尸
She was burned over 3O% of her body.
她全身烧伤超过30%
Right,well,
是吗?听我说
you’re gonna see a lot of that over the next few weeks.
在今后几个星期你会看见很多这样的尸体
We’ve just set up ECC.
我们刚成立了专案调查组
Just have Crime Scene bag it for us.
让犯罪现场调查组的人处理
Well,we already done that. The body’s at the ME’s right now.
嗯 我们已经装好了 现在正送去尸检
Crime Scene’s already been there?
犯罪现场调查组已经去了?
Yeah,they’ve been and gone.
是的 他们已经来过了
Well,exactly what time did this woman wash up on shore?
好吧 那具尸体是什么时候被冲上岸的
Kid called it in at 10:42 a.m.
报案的孩子打来电♥话♥的时候是上午10:42
You mean 11:42,don’t you?
应该是11 :42吧?
No,I mean 10:42. I got the sheet right in front of me,
不 是10:42 电♥话♥记录就在我面前
and I got my reading glasses on.
眼镜也是我花了不少钱新配的
Lmmediately evident is the focal charring of the limbs and torso.
很明显臂部和躯体被烧过
Anterior face,neck and chest are intact,
脸部、颈部和胸部则完好无损
though swollen from apparent immersion in water.
只是有些肿胀 显然是在水中浸泡导致的
Hold her hand for me,will you? Right here.
帮我抬着她的手好吗? 就这样
There we go.
就是这样
Each digit of the right hand has been severed
右手的每根手指
between the middle and distal phalanges. Thanks.
都在第二节和末节指骨之间被切断 谢谢
Angle of shearing indicates a single sharp-force trauma,
从伤口的角度来看是被很锋利的东西
possibly caused by shrapnel.
可能是榴霰弹
No. No,it’s too even to be shrapnel trauma.
不 不 如果是榴霰弹的话这伤口太平整了
Posterior charring gives off a strong odor,
背部的烧伤开始发臭
suggesting perimortem immersion in burning fuel.
表明她死前曾浸在着火的燃油中
Diesel.
柴油
Accelerant,maybe? I don’t know.
也许用了促燃剂? 我不清楚
If she was that close to the bomb,
如果她离炸♥弹♥那么近
she probably wouldn’t be laying here now.
也许现在就不会躺在这里了
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
You got a UV gun?
你有紫外照射器吗?
Yeah,on the table behind you.
有 就在你身后的桌上
You see that? Duct tape.
看见了吗? 胶带
What’s that stippling? You see that?
那些痕迹是什么? 你看见了吗?
Adhesive probably retained some substance against the water.
粘合剂也许粘住了水里的一些物质
Yeah.
对
Yeah,go ahead.
是的 请讲
I ran down those MPRs for you.
我帮你查了一下失踪人员记录
A Claire Kuchever was reported missing this morning.
有个叫克莱尔·库切芙的人今天早上被报了失踪
Supposed to pick up her father from the airport,pulled a no-show.
本来她是要去机场接她父亲的 但她却没有出现
Okay.
很好
All right,Phil,I want you to do a full autopsy.
好了 菲尔 请你对她做个全面解剖
Concentrate on time and cause.
重点放在死亡时间和死因上
Full spread of lab tests. Everything.
按照实验室的常规检查来做
Just pretend like the ferry explosion never happened today,okay?
先不要考虑渡轮爆♥炸♥案 明白吗?
Absolutely.
没问题
Claire?
克莱尔?
She’s beautiful,huh? Yeah.
她很漂亮 不是吗? 是啊
Very.
很漂亮
You’ll need a photograph for your investigation,right?
你想要照片帮助调查 是吗?
There’s plenty in the house. Plenty to choose from.
这儿有很多 你随便挑吧
Mr. Kuchever,I’m sorry about this,
库切芙先生 很抱歉让你做这事
but I’m gonna need you to confirm your daughter’s identity.
不过我还是需要你确认一下你女儿的身份
Okay.
好的
Now,anything that you can tell me
现在 请告诉我你所知道的一切
about your daughter’s activities over the weekend,
有关你女儿上周末的去向
or any time,anything at all,will be helpful.
什么事都行
Well,I don’t know.
我不清楚
My flight got in at 8:OO a.m. This morning,
我的航♥班♥是今天早上8:00到的
and she was supposed to pick me up,but she wasn’t there.
她本来答应来接我 可她却没出现
I thought maybe she just overslept,
我想她也许是睡过头了
so I took a cab and I went straight to her house.
所以我就叫了出租车直接来她家
Her and Alars car was gone,
她和埃伦的车不见了
so I thought maybe she’d just finally sold it.
我想也许她终于把车卖♥♥了
Who’s Alan? Her fiance.
谁是埃伦? 她的未婚夫
Or ex-fiance.
应该说是前未婚夫
They broke up a few months ago.
他们几个月前分手了
And where is he now,Alan?
那埃伦现在在哪?
He moved to Montreal.
他搬到蒙特利尔去了
She was too good for him,anyway.
他根本就配不上她
I got a sweater that she left,if you want to take it.
这里有她留下的一件毛线衫 你需要的话就拿去吧
No,that’s okay. But if you have keys to her house,
那就不用了 不过要是你有她家的钥匙
I would appreciate it.
我可就要谢谢你了
Oh,she had a date.
对了 她有过一个约会
Last night on the phone,she told me that she was gonna meet someone,
昨天晚上她打电♥话♥给我说 她要去见个人
but she didn’t say who. Her friend Beth set it up.
但她没说是谁 是她的朋友贝丝介绍的
Beth.
贝丝
Beth Walsh. Claire baby-sits her daughter,Abbey,sometimes.
贝丝.沃茜 克莱尔有时候会去照顾她的女儿艾比
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
That’s good for now.
今天就到这里吧
Somebody’ll be in touch.
还会有人找你调查的
Agent Carlin?
卡林探员?
Doug.
叫我道格好了
I want you to take these.
我想请你收下这些
Well,that’s…
这是
Just go through them when you get a chance.
有空的时候看看这些吧
Well,it’s really not necessary. Yes,it is.
这没什么必要吧 有 当然有
See,I know how these things go,Agent Carlin,
我知道你们怎么处理这些事 卡林探员
and I need her to matter to you.
希望你能重视这件事
Monday,7:48 p.m.
星期一 晚上19:48
Hi,Claire. It’s Dad.
克莱尔 我是爸爸
My flight gets in at 7:55 tomorrow morning,
我的航♥班♥明早7:55到
so don’t stay up too late. Love you. Bye-bye.
所以你今天别睡得太晚 我爱你 再见
Tuesday,9:44 a.m.
星期二 早上9: 44
Claire? Hi,it’s Beth. Are you there?
克莱尔? 我是贝丝 你在吗?
I’m sorry to call you so early,
抱歉 这么早给你打电♥话♥
but you said you were gonna call me when you got home,
你说你到了家就会给我打电♥话♥的
and when you didn’t,I started to get worried.
但你现在都没打 我很担心你
Beth,is this a joke? Oh,hey,hey! No.
贝丝 这是开玩笑吗? 哦 嘿 嘿!没有的事
Like I said,I was just worried about you,that’s all.
我刚才不是说了吗 我只是担心你 就是这样
I can’t talk right now. Someone’s here. I’ll call you later.
我现在说话不方便 有人在这儿 稍后再打给你
Claire…
克莱尔
Tuesday,9:50 a.m.
星期二 早上9: 50
Tuesday,10:04 a.m.
星期二 早上10: 04
Claire,it’s Dad. I did say 7:55,didn’t I?
克莱尔 我是爸爸 我说过飞机7:55到 是吧?
I’m here at the airport,waiting for you.
我现在在机场等你
If you’re not coming,I hope you’re sending Beth or someone.
如果你不能来 那就让贝丝或者别的人来吧
Call me.
给我电♥话♥