okay?
记住了吗?
Yeah.
嗯
Here we go.
我们开始吧
See you yesterday.
昨天见
God willing.
上帝保佑
Good,good.
很好 很好
You don’t have to do this. Hello?
后悔还来得及 谁在那?
Maybe I already have.
我巴不得马上开始
Maybe I already have.
我巴不得马上开始
What the hell? All right,hold on,everybody.
出什么事了? 没事 大家别乱动
The reserve generators should kick in. Nobody move.
备用发电机会启动 大家别乱动
That was interesting.
真有趣
Doctor! Who the hell is that?
医生!那到底是谁?
Where’d he come from?
他怎么进来的?
All right,let’s get him into Trauma. Trauma 2,Trauma 2!
好吧 把他送到第2手术室!
This is weird.
(救我)真奇怪
Defib. Clear!
除颤器 通电!
Recharge it again.
再次充电
Clear!
通电!
Recharge to 3OO. Charging.
充电到300伏 充电中
Clear!
通电!
Resume CPR. One,two,three,four,five,six,seven,eight.
继续心脏复苏 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thirty-four degrees.
34度
Forty-nine was our low temperature at the airport.
机场最低气温49度
Gonna be at that or just maybe above that for tonight.
夜间维持此温度或者略高一点点
Let me show you why. Look,the winds are starting…
让我告诉你们原因…
…a few of them come back. I’m thinking about getting a tattoo.
…他们有部分人回来了 我正考虑弄个纹身
Whoa! I’m a federal agent.
我是联邦探员
I need your keys. I need a vehicle.
我需要征用你的钥匙和车
There’s keys in the truck there.
钥匙就在车上
Which one? Right here? Put your hands down.
哪一辆?就这辆? 把手放下来
Hands on the table. Hold your donut. Hands right there.
手放在桌子上 拿着你们的面包圈
Water it.
浇点水
This might be a metaphor for existence itself.
这可能就是生存本身的象征
A fish struggles instinctively against an almost formless antagonist.
鱼本能地反抗几乎无形的对手
The fish is a largemouth bass.
这是条大口黑鲈
Here’s the news at 8:30.
这里是早8点半新闻
Federal officials are still baffled by the massive blackout
联邦政♥府♥仍在修复这次大规模停电…
that darkened the entire eastern half of the country early this morning.
…今天早上的停电波及整个东部地区
Hey!
嘿!
Jesus.
天啊
Wait a minute. Hey,it’s okay. Wait a minute!
等等 没事了 等等
Listen. Claire!
听着 克莱尔
I’m a federal agent. Hang on,hang on.
我是联邦探员 别激动 别激动!
All right,it’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay.
没事了 没事了
I’m a federal agent. It’s okay. It’s okay.
我是联邦探员 没事了 没事了
You’re safe. You’re all right,okay?
你安全了 你没事了
I’m a federal agent. You’re safe. You’re safe. Look at me. Come here.
我是联邦探员 你安全了 你安全了 看着我
You’re safe. He’s gone. All right?
你安全了 他走了
Get me out of here! All right. All right.
快带我离开这! 没事了 没事了
Get me out of here!
带我离开这!
It’s all right. It’s okay. It’s okay.
没事了 没事了
Get me out of here. All right,let me get your feet.
带我离开这 让我解开你的脚
It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s all right.
没事了 没事了 没事了
Hey,look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
I’m gonna get you out of here,okay?
我要带你离开着 明白吗
All right.
好了
How’d you know there’d be keys in this truck?
你怎么知道这车上有钥匙?
That’s a good question. I didn’t know.
问得好 其实我不知道
He’s a terrorist? Yeah.
他是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥? 是的
His name is Carroll Oerstadt. I’m a part of a special surveillance unit.
他叫卡罗尔·奥斯达 我是特别监视小组成员
We’ve been tracking him.
我们一直在跟踪他
He’s planning on blowing up the Canal Street Ferry today at 10:50.
他计划今天10点50炸掉运河街渡轮
So we’re going to the police? No,it’s too complicated.
我们现在去找警♥察♥? 不 那样太麻烦了
By the time we get them up to speed,the ferry will be gone.
等我们让他们到那时渡轮早就爆♥炸♥了
We gotta go straight to the Algiers dock.
我们直接去阿尔及尔码头
I don’t think you’re gonna make it. You’re losing too much blood.
你不能那样做 你流了太多血
No,I gotta make it. I only got an hour and 4O minutes to catch up to this guy.
不 我必须去 只剩1小时40分钟去抓他了
What if you don’t make it? What happens then?
如果你没能办到呢?会怎么样?
If I don’t make it…
如果我赶不到…
What?
怎样?
Your house is on the way.
一会儿会经过你的家
We’ll go by your house,and I’ll get cleaned up.
我到你家里去清洗一下
I’ll drop you off. All right? All right.
你就呆在家里好吗? 好的
Hey,Ginger.
嘿 金格
She hates strangers.
她不喜欢陌生人
You need anything?
你需要什么吗?
You get cleaned up. I’ll take care of this.
你去洗一下吧 我自己来就行了
– No,I’m sure. You go ahead.
不用了 我行的 你忙你的吧
I’m gonna need to borrow one of your boyfriend’s jackets,though.
我得拿件你男朋友的外套
Sure.
没问题
Hey,listen.
听着
You shouldn’t wear that. What?
不要穿那件衣服 什么?
Why don’t you put on a different one?
换一件衣服好吗?
The blue and white one. Anything. It’s just…
那件蓝白的或者其他什么 总之…
Just trust me.
相信我
The victim wore a dress like that and it wouldn’t be good.
受害者就是穿着一件这样的裙子 那样不好
Okay. Trust me.
好吧 相信我
All right,I’ll go change. I’ll be right out.
好吧 我去换一件 一会就出来
Stop right there! Don’t move!
站住别动!别动!
Don’t move. I’m calling the police.
别动 我叫警♥察♥来
I am the police. No,you’re not.
我就是警♥察♥ 不 你不是
Yes,I am. No,you’re not!
我是的 不 你不是!
You didn’t ask me any questions. You didn’t take a statement.
你没有向我提问题或者录口供
And you knew where my house was,what’s in my closet.
你却知道我家在哪 我的衣橱在哪
Who are you? I’m Doug Carlin. I’m an ATF agent.
你是谁? 我是道格·卡林 我是 ATF 探员
I’m part of a special surveillance unit that’s been tracking the man
我隶属一个特别监控小组…
– How do I know that?
我怎么知道你说的是不是真的?
I had a hood over my head. You could be him.
我被套上了头套 你可能就是那个男的
Just think about it,Claire.
好好想吧 克莱尔
Look at my face. You scratched the mars face.
看看我的脸 你抓到过那个男子的脸吧
Do I have a scratch on my face?
我的脸上有抓伤的痕迹吗?
You scratched him,didn’t you? Get on the floor.
你划破了那人的脸 对吗? 跪在地上
Now! Get on the floor!
快!跪下去!
All the way!
手放在地上!
ATF New Orleans,Agent Donnelly.
ATF 新奥尔良分局 唐纳利探员
Yes,is there an Agent Douglas Carlin working out of that branch?
你们部门有没有叫道格拉斯·卡林的探员?
Yes,there is,but he’s not here right now.
有 但他现在不在
Would you like to leave a message?
您要留个口信吗?
Can you describe him for me,please?
你能描述一下他的相貌吗?
How tall,skin color.
比如身高 肤色
I don’t know. He’s 6’3″,black,not bad-looking.
我想想 可能有6尺3英寸 黑皮肤 长得还不错
Okay,have him call me back
好的 他回来叫他打给我
at 877-504-8423.
电♥话♥是877-504-8423
Okay,wait. My phone pad’s empty.
好的 等一下 我的便签纸用完了
All right,got it.
好了 有了
Hello?
喂?
Get up.
站起来
Are you gonna tell me the truth?
你能告诉我真♥相♥了吗?
Are you gonna tell me why you’re here,why this is happening
告诉我你为什么在这儿 为什么会这样?
and none of it makes sense? None of it.
这一切究竟是怎么回事?怎么回事?
What if you had to tell someone the most important thing in the world,
如果你想告诉别人一件很重要的事…
but you knew they’d never believe you?
…但你又知道对方不会相信你
What would you do?
你会怎么办?
I’d try.
我会说服他
You never know what someone might believe.
你无法知道对方究竟相不相信你
I don’t understand what’s… What’s happening.
我不清楚…到底发生了什么事
I gotta hurry up and get down there.
我得尽快赶到那儿去
Why are you the only one who can stop him?
为什么你是唯一能阻止他的人?
Well,because I’m the only one that knows his plan.
因为我是唯一了解他计划的人