Back to your zimlankas. Tell your parents we are going. Now!
去呀 去
Come on, come on!
-拿着这个 -一个孩子都不能落下
– Take this. – I want every child accounted for.
-他们怎么跟得上 -实在不行就背着
– How will they keep up? – We’ll carry them if we have to.
-只带武器 要快 -快点
– Take only weapons! Hurry! – Come on.
-跟我来 -快点 大家快点
– Come with me! – Hurry, please! Hurry!
-求你了 -我得找到我的眼镜
– Please! – I want my glasses!
找掩护 找掩护
Take cover! Take cover!
找掩护 快
Take cover! Move! Now!
快走 快
Move! Move!
快点
Come on!
跟住我 快点
Stay with me! Come on!
趴下
Get down!
走 进去 快
Go! Get in! Move!
快走
Move!
你还好吧
Are you alright?
我没事 我的耳朵
I’m alright! My ears!
-把他们带出掩体 -蹲下
– Get them out of the bunkers. – Stay down!
不 空袭结束了 步兵要过来了 快走
No! It’s over. They’re coming. The infantry! Go, go, go!
我们得拖住德军 直到大家安全撤离
We need to hold them upuntil the rest are safe.
-机关枪 -莱文和米拉在那
– Machine guns! – Yes! With Levine and Miriam! There!
拉哲 卢梭 和舒沐尔 那儿 还有我
Lazar, Rosa and Schmuel, there and there. And me.
-不行 -行的
– No! No! – Yes!
快点 出来
Hurry! Come!
-快走 我们得抓紧 -去那儿 那儿
– Move! We have to hurry.- Over there! Over there!
你带着这些人 快走
Take all these people with you. Go, go, go!
我想和你一起留下
I want to stay with you!
和他们走 这里太危险了
Go with them. It is too dangerous.
-卢梭 下去 -我要留下
– Rosa, down there! – I want to stay!
和他们一起走吧 这里不安全
Go with them. It is not safe here.
不要硬拼
Don’t try and fight them.
拖住他们后就过来汇合
Just slow them down and come and join us.
凯雅求你了 和他们走吧 这儿不安全
Chaya, please. Go with them. It’s not safe.
-不 -离开这
– No. – Go with them!
-不 -凯雅 – No!- 凯雅.
-把她带走 -凯雅 凯雅 走 快走
– Take her. – Chaya… Chaya! Move! Go!
走啊 凯雅 走
Move, Chaya. Go.
快点 我来帮你 过来
Quickly! Let me help you. Come.
他们向右边转移了
They’re moving to the right. Go.

Go!
快 过来
Come. Come!
走 走
Go! Go!
上帝啊
Oh, my God!
我们得一直走下去
We have to keep going!
德国人马上就会来了
The Germans will be here soon.
其他人也撤回来了吗
Are the others back yet?
阿索
Asael?
图维亚 我们走还是留
Tuvia? Do we stay or go?
要等其他的人 不能把他们扔下
We have to wait for the others. We can’t leave them.
-应该藏起来 -我说就在这儿干一场
– We could hide. – I say fight them here.
-你疯了吗 -图维亚
– That’s crazy. – Tuvia?
-我父亲挨不住了 -有蛇
– My father cannot make it. – There are snakes.
-保护孩子 -把他们扛在肩膀上
– The children. – Put them on our shoulders!
-图维亚 我们怎么办 -不能扔下他们
-Tuvia, What do we do? – We can’t leave the others.
剩下的人 那些人都死了
The others are dead.
图维亚 图维亚
Tuvia! Tuvia!
-我们该怎么办 -他是怎么了
-What are we going to do? – What’s wrong with him?
-走啊 -不 你有武器吗
– Come. – No. Do you have a weapon?
-有的 -给我
– Yes. – Give it to me.
给我
Give it to me!
在他们抓住你之前 用它了结自己
You use this on yourself before you let them take you.
-为什么停下 -阿索 他们还活着
– Why are we stopping? – Asael! They’re alive!
谁帮帮他
Someone take him.
德国人马上过来了
They’re coming!
德国人来了 我们怎么还不走啊
They’re coming! Why aren’t we moving?
-我们得往前走 -穿过那里吗
– Huh? We must keep going! – Through there?
-那不可能 -没什么不可能
– It is impossible. – Nothing is impossible!
我们所做的 本身就是不可能的
What we all have done is impossible!
图维亚
Tuvia!
德军过来了
The troops are coming.
上帝不会为我们开路 我们得靠自己
God will not part these waters. We will do it ourselves.
-可是怎么靠自己 -不指望奇迹
– But how? – Not by miracles!
我们齐心合力 万众一心
We will do it together, by our strength!
把你的行李绳给我 还有你的腰带
Give me the rope from your pack. Give me your belt.
-快点 -绳子不够用
– Quickly. – There’s not enough rope.
我们手挽着手 连上
We will link arms, make a chain.
要是有人手软了怎么办
What if someone slips?
强壮的照顾体弱的 把你的腰带给我
The strong will take care of the weak. Give me your belt.
给我你的腰带 给我你的腰带
Give him your belt. Give him your belt.
-给 拿着吧 -这个也给你
– Here, take these. – Use this, too.
-我也有腰带 -给你
– I have a belt. – Here.
安静
Ssh. Quiet!
还有多远
How much further?
图维亚
Tuvia!
继续走 继续走
Keep moving, keep moving.
不能睡在这 现在不能睡觉 快走吧
You can’t sleep here. It’s not time for sleeping now. Come on.
-快点 -我的书
– Come on. – My books…
阿索 快看 我们成功了
Asael! Look! We’ve made it!
图维亚
Tuvia!
图维亚
Tuvia.
-我有话要说 -不 你该休息 别说话了
– I’ve got something to say. – No, no. You rest now. Don’t talk.
-不要说话 -我要说
– Don’t talk. – No!
求你了
Please.
我…我差点失去信仰
I… I almost lost my faith.
但你是上帝派来拯救我们的
But you were sent by God to save us.
一派胡言
Ridiculous.
我知道
I know!
但是 万一
But, just in case…
我感谢上帝 也感谢你
I thank Him, and I thank you.
有坦克 找掩护
Tank! Take cover!
-大伙儿 快趴下 趴下 -快躲起来
– Everybody, down! Down, get down! – Get down! Move!
-找掩护 找掩护 -趴下
– Take cover! Take cover! – Get down!
趴下
Get down!
图维亚 我们怎么办
Tuvia! What do we do?
-回河对岸去吗 -不 我们留下战斗
– Try and go back across the river? – No! We stay and fight!
装弹♥药♥ 装弹♥药♥
Get the ammunition to the guns! To the guns!
伊萨克 拿着这个
Isaac! Take those!
伊萨克
Isaac!
弹♥药♥ 弹♥药♥ 那儿
Ammunition. Ammunition! There.
不 不
No! No!
来 来呀
Come, come.
翻武器和弹♥药♥ 拿着这个
Strip the bodies of weapons and ammunition only. Take this.
-还有吗 -没了 把伤员带进森林
– Anything else? – No. Get the injured into the forest.
-死了的呢 -我们必须继续走下去
– What about the dead? – We have to keep moving.
大伙儿 集中财物 我们得离开空地
Everybody, gather your belongings! We must get out of the open!
-舒尔曼 -什么事 图维亚
– Shulman? – Yes, Tuvia?
告诉大家只拿武器
Everybody. Tell them weapons only.
-好的 只拿武器 -舒尔曼
– Of course. Weapons only! – Shulman?
你升职了 恭喜你
You’ve been promoted. Congratulations.
只拿武器 只拿武器 所有人 快
Weapons only! Weapons only, everyone! Move.
我们走吧 好吗
Let’s move, please.
-你部队的其他人呢 -问得好
– Where is the rest of your unit? – Good question.
你还会回去吗
Are you going back?

No.
我们要建个新的营地
Well, we have a new camp to build.
也许你 还可以给我留个地方
Perhaps you… have room for one more.
我们走吧 快点
Let’s go! Come on.
-知道吗 -什么
– Do you see that? – What?
这森林 多美啊
The forest. Beautiful, isn’t it?
是呀 是很美
Yes, it is.
他们在森林里又度过了两年
在新营地 他们建了学校 医院 以及托儿所

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!