I mean, before the Race Laws.
-她去世了吗 -是的
– And she has passed? – Yes.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你在大学里学什么
What did you study at university?
音乐
Music.
你应该休息一下
You should rest.

Come.
-谢谢你 艾露 -这是我的荣幸
– Thank you, Lilka. – My pleasure.
纳里博卡森林营地 1942年4月
谁有肥皂 我知道还有一小块
Who’s got the soap? I know there is a little bit left.
用沙子 凯雅 对你的皮肤会有好处
Use the sand, Chaya. It’s good for your skin.
看看这皮肤 这可是结了婚的人
And look at that skin! And married already!
看看我啊 我都变成皮包骨了
Oh, look at me! I’ve turned into a skeleton!
要是我们能离开这树林
When we get out of this forest,
我就光吃蛋糕 让自己变得膘肥体壮的
I’m going to eat only cake and grow as big as a house.
特玛拉 过来
Tamara! Come!
到我们这儿来 晒晒太阳
Join us! At least the sun is warm.
-不行 艾露 -为什么不
– I can’t, Lilka. – Why?
-我怀孕了 -我怎么不知道
– I am pregnant. – I had no idea!
我已经隐瞒好几个月了 可现在太明显了
I’ve been hiding it for months, but, er, it’s obvious now.
-随时都可能分娩 -谁是孩子的父亲
– It could come any day. – Who is the father?
当时我 那是我逃亡的时候
It happened when I… when I was escaping.
有一个
It was a…
有一个拿枪的男人 他拦住了我
A man with a gun. He stopped me.
如果图维亚发现了该怎么办
What will happen when Tuvia finds out?
-他会理解的 -不 你可别告诉他
– He will understand. – No. You mustn’t tell him.
不会的 我不会告诉他
I won’t. I won’t tell him.
我感觉到了我体内的新生命
I feel there’s new life inside me.
这是支持我活下去的动力
It’s the only thing keeping me going.
我不会放弃的
And I won’t give it up.

No.
拉哲说他发现了另一个巡逻队
Lazar says he spotted another patrol.
他们离得很近
They’re getting closer.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
拿着
Here.
-她保证没有下次了 -她违反了我的命令
– She promises not to take extra. – This is against my orders!
那你也要枪毙她吗
So you’re going to shoot her, too?
求你了 图维亚 那婴儿是她的一切
Please, Tuvia. The baby is all she has to live for.
-我不能允许这样 -可是你必须让它活着
– I cannot allow it. – You must let it live.
我不能让它活着
I cannot keep the living alive!
特玛拉还有那孩子的父亲..
Tamara and the man who fathered this child…
都要负责
Are responsible for it.
-他们必须走 -她是被德国人强♥奸♥的
– They must leave. – She was raped by the Germans.
你说过要我们保持人性
You tell us to hold on to our humanity,
不能变成禽兽
not to become like animals.
还有什么比新生命
What better way than by bringing a life…
更能给我们安慰?
Into this world of suffering and death?
那是我们唯一的希望
It is our only hope.
好吧
Alright.
谢谢你 图维亚
Thank you, Tuvia!
好的
Alright.
谢谢你 图维亚
Thank you, Tuvia!
我知道这里的女人都期望着什么
I know what is expected of the women here,
但是你从来没有碰过我
and yet you never touched me.
-艾露 -我什么都不怕 图维亚
– Lilka… – I’m not afraid of anything, Tuvia.
连你都不怕
I’m not even afraid of you.
你管这叫下棋吗
You call that a move?
按照必然推论
I call it an inevitable conclusion…
这就是必然结果
Based on unimpeachable reasoning.
问题是 我的天才朋友
The question, my friend the genius,
你想怎么应对
Is what are you going to do about it?
我正在想我要怎么应对
I’m thinking about what I’ll do.
我赢定了
I got him!
我们在第二座桥那边发现了这个人
Tuvia! We found this one and two of his friends
还有另外两个人
by the second bridge.
我们杀了那两个
We killed two.
艾伦受了伤 但他是个勇敢的战士
艾伦 was hurt, but he’s a brave little soldier.
-我们发现了这个 -你没事吧
– We found this. – You alright?
看看这是谁
Look what we have here!
臭德国狗
Filthy German dog!
我们在他包里发现了这个
We found this in his pouch.
没事吧?
Alright?
你读一下
You read this.
你不是在找犹太人吗 我们都在这
You were you looking for Jews, huh? Look! We are all Jews!
你想怎么办呢
What are you going to do now?
畜生
Animal!
看看他 他还不知道该闭上嘴
Look at him! He doesn’t shut up, huh?
他们已经布置了一个师 要包围森林
They’ve assigned a division to surround the forest.
他们不是还要打仗吗
Don’t they have a war to fight?
两天后发动突袭
The assault begins in two days.
逾越节 再合适不过了
Passover. How fitting!
垃圾
Dreck!
图维亚 图维亚
Tuvia! Tuvia!
-他说他还有老婆和孩子 -我也一样
– He says he has a wife and children. – So did I!
如果你放他走 他会领德国人来的
If you let him go, he will lead them back here.
问他是否能保证不泄露我们的位置
Ask if he’ll promise not to reveal our location.
他肯定会说出去的
He will say anything!
行了
Stop it!
他们是一伙的 他杀了我们多少人
He’s one of them! How many of us did he kill?
不要
No!
我们要正义
We want justice!
正义
Justice!
我儿子叫戴维
My son’s name was David!
他有一双蓝色的眼睛
He had blue eyes!
他只有15岁
He was only 15!
我哥哥叫汉斯
My brother’s name was Hanz!
我不知道我们以后该怎么办
I don’t know what’s going to happen to us.
那无关紧要
It doesn’t matter.
如果我还在犹太人区 可能早就死了
If I had stayed in the ghetto, I would be dead.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.

No.
是你救了我
You saved mine.
祖斯
Zus!
进攻要开始了 我们要离开森林
离开?
那贝尔斯基反抗军怎么办
他们怎么了
他们会被屠♥杀♥的
我优先考虑的 是我们苏维埃士兵的生命
为了我们逃命 就得牺牲贝尔斯基吗
每个人都要做出牺牲
这是为了我们能继续战斗
可他们是我的兄弟
我们都是兄弟
贝尔斯基同志
你们犹太人的多愁善感让人温暖
但却无益于革命事业
你和你的同志们将会跟随格兰莫夫
按照我的命令撤退
如果不呢
我会枪毙了你
贝尔斯基同志
你是祖国的好战士
谢谢你这么说 同志
-祖斯 我们该怎么办 -撤退
– Zus? What are we doing? – Retreating.
-为什么 -我也不知道
– What for? – I don’t know.
那我们去哪儿
Where will we go?
但是在以色列的那些孩子们
But the children of Israel…
以色列的孩子们害怕去埃及
The children of Israel were afraid to leave Egypt,
直到摩西说 “不要相信我”
until Moses said, “Do not trust in me. ”
“要相信上帝 他会保佑你们”
“Trust in God. He will take care of you. ”
那就是为什么 明天
And that is why, tomorrow,
我们要庆祝逾越节
we will celebrate the Passover
围坐在一起大吵大嚷
by sitting around and arguing,
已经有几百年了
Just as we have done for centuries.
-他看到我们了吗 -我不知道
– Did he see us? – I don’t know.
-明天是逾越节吗 -怎么了
– Tomorrow is Passover, yes? – So?
摩西 大逃亡 他在法老王动手前离开了
Moses. The Exodus. He left before Pharaoh could stop them.
你也想让他们离开这儿吗 这些老弱病残
You want to move them all? The old, the sick?
-他们撑不住 -我们现在就走 传命令吧
– They’ll never make it. – We leave now. Spread the word.
西蒙 到此为止 我们要走了孩子们 快起来
Shimon, this is it! We are going. Children, up!
回你们的营地 去告诉你们的父母

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!